PDA

View Full Version : An example of off topic

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:50 AM
This is interesting and why would the opinion of one other member give you such a strong urge to reform the board ?

This is not what I said, nor is it what I have done. Nor is the rest of your post. Things go much better when you read what others write and understand it, rather than try to force something in there that does not exist.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 12:05 PM
This is not what I said, nor is it what I have done. Nor is the rest of your post. Things go much better when you read what others write and understand it, rather than try to force something in there that does not exist. My mistake, I had not a clue that you were unable to cipher out the meaning of the many question marks in my post. Perhaps any more discussion on this between you and I should be done elsewhere , perhaps the cage or not at all... Tyr

Arbo
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
My mistake, I had not a clue that you were unable to cipher out the meaning of the many question marks in my post. Perhaps any more discussion on this between you and I should be done elsewhere , perhaps the cage or not at all... Tyr

Since you are incapable of reading what people actually write and responding to their actual words, discussion with you is not possible. Now how about you quit your BS and keep it in the cage? If I any longer respond to you outside of the cage it will be to ideas put forth, so it will probably not be very often, as ideas do not often come from your head.

gabosaurus
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
It's cropping up again and I don't want to be dealing with 9,000 reported posts and endless PM's asking people to reel things back or try to ignore one another.

Unfortunately, the cat has already been let out of the bag.

http://i.qkme.me/3t5fy8.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Unfortunately, the cat has already been let out of the bag.

http://i.qkme.me/3t5fy8.jpg ahhhhhhhh, the she cat returns but for how long. :) Hate to admit it but tha' old place hasn't been the same without ya. No roadside bombs waking the folks up in the wee hours of dawn... ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I see Grumpy Cat has returned! Grumpy rules!! He was recently interviewed:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=dcb52852e199" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gabosaurus
09-07-2013, 05:41 PM
No roadside bombs here. I place all my bombs in plain sight. Which is why so many of you miss them. :cool:

aboutime
09-07-2013, 06:17 PM
No roadside bombs here. I place all my bombs in plain sight. Which is why so many of you miss them. :cool:

And that explains why all of your posts end up being BOMBS as well.

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Fucking Logroller bastard moved my post too! Grumpy Cat will not be happy in the cage! :beer:

Just kidding of course, thanks for the cleanup, Log :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 08:04 PM
ahhhhhhhh, the she cat returns but for how long. :) Hate to admit it but tha' old place hasn't been the same without ya. No roadside bombs waking the folks up in the wee hours of dawn... ;)--Tyr Crapola, my post was in jest not any serious jabs , in fact, just the opposite hence the smiley and the wink included. Not a big deal just wanted to clear that up.--Tyr

Jeff
09-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Wow all these pats on the back for the same thing I posted about just ignore a idiot :laugh: man I get neg repped ( by a idiot :laugh:) scolded , and set straight about the sissies that have to run for help but yall get the pats on the backs :laugh: Hope all the letter A break's on your key boards :laugh:

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Wow all these pats on the back for the same thing I posted about just ignore a idiot :laugh: man I get neg repped ( by a idiot :laugh:) scolded , and set straight about the sissies that have to run for help but yall get the pats on the backs :laugh: Hope all the letter A break's on your key boards :laugh:

I'm reporting your post for too many smilies in it! :poke:

Abbey Marie
09-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Well, Jeff, you win the prize for being called the nicest and the crappiest names all in one day. Is your head spinning?

Jeff
09-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm reporting your post for too many smilies in it! :poke:

Sissy , hope all your letters fall off :laugh:

Jeff
09-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Well, Jeff, you win the prize for being called the nicest and the crappiest names all in one day. Is your head spinning?

It always does :laugh: