PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Obama Using Gruesome Video of Alleged Chemical Attack To Push Action In Syria Re

Jeff
09-08-2013, 09:47 PM
These video's should not be shown to the public for sure and personally I don't think to Senators either, they don't prove who did it just that there was chemical poisoning and I don't think anyone is arguing that .I feel for these people it looks horrible but it just doesn't prove anything .

Content Warning: This video may be disturbing to some viewers. Men sprawled on a tile floor, shirtless and convulsing. Children, too, seemingly unable to control their shaking and flailing. Panic and screams in the background. These are some of the hard-to-stomach images that the Obama administration has shown a select group of senators in closed-door briefings to make the case that a limited military attack on Syria is justified. CNN was the first to obtain the 13 different videos seen by members of the Senate Intelligence Committee that depict the gruesome scene of an chemical weapons attack in Syria on August 21. The administration told senators that their authenticity was verified by the intelligence community.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/cnn-obama-using-gruesome-videos-alleged-chemical-attack-push-action-syria/

Gaffer
09-09-2013, 08:06 AM
It's knee jerk reaction time.