PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Buy Our Debt If War With Syria Causes China, Russia & The Rest Of The World

Jeff
09-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Obama don't care about what makes sense he only cares about destroying this Country.

Can the U.S. really afford to greatly anger the rest of the world when they are the ones that are paying our bills? What is going to happen if China, Russia and many other large nations stop buying our debt and start rapidly dumping U.S. debt that they already own? If the United States is not very careful, it is going to pay a tremendous economic price for taking military action in Syria. At this point, survey after survey has shown that the American people are overwhelmingly against an attack on Syria, people around the globe are overwhelmingly against an attack on Syria, and it looks like the U.S. Congress is even going to reject it. But Barack Obama is not backing down. In fact, ABC News is reporting that plans are now being made for a “significantly larger” strike on Syria than most experts had expected.

http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/will-buy-debt-war-syria-causes-china-russia-rest-world-turn-us/

Arbo
09-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Perhaps that's part of the goal. You know, the whole 'fundamentally transform American' thing.

fj1200
09-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Obama don't care about what makes sense he only cares about destroying this Country.

Can the U.S. really afford to greatly anger the rest of the world when they are the ones that are paying our bills? What is going to happen if China, Russia and many other large nations stop buying our debt and start rapidly dumping U.S. debt that they already own?

http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/will-buy-debt-war-syria-causes-china-russia-rest-world-turn-us/

They don't buy much of our debt.

Jeff
09-09-2013, 03:01 AM
[/LEFT]

They don't buy much of our debt.

fj even a little bit is scary, I am afraid we are making a big mistake here

fj1200
09-09-2013, 06:34 AM
fj even a little bit is scary, I am afraid we are making a big mistake here

I agree this whole thing is ridiculous but the debt issue is a non-starter IMO.