PDA

View Full Version : RFK Jr's diary

glockmail
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
He says here exactly what I've been saying about these two idiots for years.

“Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than [segregationist Alabama Gov.] George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York,” he says. “His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership.”

He writes that Jesse Jackson has “a desperate and destructive addiction to publicity.”

He recalls that Jackson, at labor leader Cesar Chavez’s funeral, pushed “Cesar’s friends and family out of the way to make himself lead pall bearer.”

“His love affair with [Nation of Islam leader] Louis Farrakhan and his Jewish xenophobia are also unforgivable,” Kennedy adds.
“I feel dirty around him, and I feel like I’m being used. I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse.”
Except he lacks the courage to say that he meant it.

Kennedy responded on Sunday to the revelation of his journal.

“The New York Post has chosen to print excerpts from a 13-year-old diary illegally stolen from me,” he said in an e-mail.

“The diary served as a tool for self-examination and for dealing with my spiritual struggles at the time. It also contains unedited, unfiltered stream-of-consciousness musings about current events and people.’’

“Nothing in that diary was ever meant for publication. I have nothing but respect for Governor Cuomo, Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, all of whom have distinguished themselves as extraordinary national leaders over the past decade.”
Diary bombshell: RFK’s secret slams against Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Gov. Cuomo | New York Post (http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/diary-bombshell-rfks-secret-slams-against-al-sharpton-jesse-jackson-and-gov-cuomo/)

Arbo
09-09-2013, 08:26 AM
So Kennedy doesn't even man up to his own words. He's a lefty though, isn't he? lol

Gaffer
09-09-2013, 08:32 AM
I don't have to be near the worthless race baiter's to feel disgust. I have always felt that for them.

As for RFK Jr. he ranks right there with them. Sounds like that will be an interesting read. They could call it A liberal Being Truthful. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2013, 10:01 AM
I don't have to be near the worthless race baiter's to feel disgust. I have always felt that for them.

As for RFK Jr. he ranks right there with them. Sounds like that will be an interesting read. They could call it A liberal Being Truthful. :laugh: Such rare happenings are to be marveled at for sure. I have no use or love for any of the Kennedys. They use their fame and fortune like a whore does her pretty body. Ted Kennedy did more harm to this nation than any other single Senator in this nation's history. His dying was a blessing on this nation IMHO.--Tyr

hjmick
09-09-2013, 10:44 AM
The Kennedy's.

Has there ever been a more a overrated family or collection of politicians?

The worship of this bunch stems from the assassination of JFK and RFK and what might have been rather than the reality of what was. Talk about putting blinders on...

glockmail
09-09-2013, 11:17 AM
The Kennedy's.

Has there ever been a more a overrated family or collection of politicians?

The worship of this bunch stems from the assassination of JFK and RFK and what might have been rather than the reality of what was. Talk about putting blinders on...

It's no mystery on what they are:

Perhaps most damaging of all was her repeated use of the phrase "you know", which she uttered 142 times and was left in the transcript when it appeared in print.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4015918/Caroline-Kennedy-repeats-you-know-142-times-in-interview.html

Gaffer
09-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Such rare happenings are to be marveled at for sure. I have no use or love for any of the Kennedys. They use their fame and fortune like a whore does her pretty body. Ted Kennedy did more harm to this nation than any other single Senator in this nation's history. His dying was a blessing on this nation IMHO.--Tyr

The only thing bad about ted kennedy's death was that it didn't come 30 years sooner.

glockmail
09-09-2013, 12:19 PM
The only thing bad about ted kennedy's death was that it didn't come 30 years sooner.
This woman here would still be alive it had occurred more like 42 years ago.

aboutime
09-09-2013, 12:19 PM

Gaffer. I share your feelings about the Kennedy's. Probably why I dislike Kennedy Wannabe's like John Kerry as well.

But, here's some sad memories none of us should forget....54955496.