PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman just can not stay out of trouble!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2013, 06:34 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/george-zimmerman-in-police-custody-reports-2013-09-09?siteid=yhoof2 George Zimmerman in police custody: By Michelle Coffey SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- George Zimmerman was detained in Central Florida on Monday after an apparent domestic altercation with his wife and her father, according to media reports. The incident comes two months after the neighborhood watch volunteer was acquitted of second-degree murder in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Lake Mary, Fla., police spokesman Zach Hudson said a gun was found in the home where the incident took place, CNN reported. The fight comes just days after Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, filed for divorce and discussed the relationship in a TV interview.
Dude should be watching his P's and Q'S :laugh:--Tyr

Kathianne
09-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh my!

http://triblive.com/usworld/nation/4677245-74/zimmerman-police-shellie#axzz2eRpytrKL

Zimmerman's wife changes story about being threatened with gun

By The Associated Press

<small>Published: Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, 8:15 p.m.
</small> Updated 17 minutes ago

<!--googleon: all--> LAKE MARY, Fla. — The sobbing wife of George Zimmerman called 911 on Monday to report that her estranged husband was threatening her with a gun and had punched her father in the nose, but hours later decided not to press charges against the man acquitted of all charges for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Lake Mary police officers were still investigating the encounter as a domestic dispute, but no charges had been filed Monday afternoon. Shellie Zimmerman left the house after being questioned by police. George Zimmerman remained there into early evening and his attorney denied any wrongdoing by his client.

Shellie Zimmerman, who has filed for divorce, initially told a 911 dispatcher that her husband had his hand on his gun as he sat in his car outside the home she was at with her father. She said she was scared because she wasn't sure what Zimmerman was capable of doing. Hours later she changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, said Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

For the time being, “domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm,” Bracknell said.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is sobbing and repeating “Oh my God” as she talks to a police dispatcher. She yells at her father to get inside the house, saying Zimmerman may start shooting at them.

“He's threatening all of us with a firearm ... He punched my dad in the nose,” Shellie Zimmerman said on the call. “I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really scared.”

She also said he grabbed an iPad from her hand and smashed it.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said his client never threatened his estranged wife and her father with a gun and never punched his father-in-law. Shellie Zimmerman had collected most of her belongings Saturday from the house, which is owned by her parents, where she and George had both been staying there until she moved out. She had returned unexpectedly Monday to gather the remaining items. Emotions got out of control, but neither side is filing charges against the other, O'Mara said.

“I know the 911 tape suggests that Shellie was saying something but I think that was heightened emotions,” O'Mara said. “There may have been some pushing and touching. That happens a lot in divorce situations ... Nobody was injured.”

Her father also declined to press charges, the police chief said.

logroller
09-10-2013, 04:20 AM
sounds racist to me. I demand justice for Zimmerman's wife and father in law! :cool:

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 03:46 PM
sounds racist to me. I demand justice for Zimmerman's wife and father in law! :cool:

I hear Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are staging a Million White-Hispanic Woman march in support of Zimmerman's wife.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 04:35 PM

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

There was no gun involved, and it appears the wife is just a liar.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 05:29 PM
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

There was no gun involved, and it appears the wife is just a liar. :laugh:

revelarts
01-11-2015, 05:25 PM
January 10, 2015

Zimmerman just can not stay out of trouble...

....The Seminole County Sheriff's Office says the 31-year-old Zimmerman was arrested in Lake Mary about 10 p.m. Friday and is being held at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility. The facility's website says Zimmerman is scheduled for a court appearance at 9 a.m. Saturday.
No further details were released. A message seeking further information was left Saturday morning by The Associated Press with Seminole County Sheriff officials.///

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-arrested-aggravated-assault-charge-121216818.html

revelarts
02-03-2015, 12:42 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. — Jan 30, 2015
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/george-zimmerman-assault-care-dropped-girlfriend-recants-28605170
George Zimmerman Assault Case Dropped; Ex-Girlfriend Recants

"George Zimmerman’s girlfriend has recanted her story and the assault charge has been dropped: (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/george-zimmerman-assault-care-dropped-girlfriend-recants-28605170)
An aggravated assault case against George Zimmerman that was opened when his ex-girlfriend said he threw a wine bottle at her has been dropped because she recanted her story and stopped cooperating with investigators, a prosecutor said Friday.
Officers just happened to be near Zimmerman’s home when the argument went down:

Officers patrolling the neighborhood where Zimmerman lives three weeks ago heard the sound of glass shattering, and then saw the former girlfriend drive out of the driveway. They pulled her over for a traffic stop a few streets over because she didn’t have her lights on.
She explained that Zimmerman became angry after she told him she didn’t want to take the relationship further, and said they also argued over a painting she had that he wanted returned. Zimmerman made threats and threw the wine bottle, which didn’t hit her, she said at the time. Officers described her as crying and upset.
Nevertheless, it wasn’t enough to charge him now that the girlfriend is no longer cooperating."

And now we wait for his next inevitable arrest.

jimnyc
02-03-2015, 02:48 PM

This case was dismissed before ever reaching court. No evidence, retraction from the accuser and refusal to cooperate. If not for the racists that jumped all over him when he rightfully killed Martin, he wouldn't even be a blip on the radar today.

sundaydriver
02-03-2015, 02:59 PM
So the wife and two girlfriends got it wrong. Sounds like Bill Cosby's defense. :laugh:

Jeff
02-03-2015, 04:08 PM
So the wife and two girlfriends got it wrong. Sounds like Bill Cosby's defense. :laugh:

Might be, but I think if they could prove anything this guy would be wearing a orange jump suit. I think as Jim ( I think ) stated this guy is under the microscope and anything he does is news. Folks like Obama, Sharpton and Holder would love to show what a real animal he is, and we all know they are just the famous names we all know, if they had any evidence this guy would be serving the time and would of gotten the most they could sentence him to.

momsapplepie
02-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Maybe he's hanging out with the wrong women.