PDA

View Full Version : 9/10 off topic

aboutime
09-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Five will get you ten that she offers no answer at all.

If there is any kind of reply. That Five will get us ten. We've been down that same road hundreds, if not thousands of times. Much like the definition of Insanity....trying over, and over again and hoping for different results.
How predictable is that?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Some certain poster has asked for specifics, not generalities. You should try responding, no baiting back to a rhetorical question. A question is not an argument, nor an answer. At best its presupposition, but its not a valid argument and hardly an answer in itself.

Its rather simple: 1) cite a law; 2) show evidence of some action in violation of said law; 3) cite examples of other cases, describing their relevance.

You seem to be leaving out step one and two-- which makes your case/ argument weak.
I realize its easier to invoke the emotions of others, and while demands for impeachment can occur with this as the focus, an actual impeachment and removal from office will require a much more logical basis of support.

Stirring up fervor without the logic only further weakens the case, which people unceasingly do by calling those who ask for hard evidence, 'Obama supporters' -- informal logical fallacy-- argumentum ad hominem. If an argument is sound, one shouldn't debase it so. Log, when I asked that poster many relevant questions his reply was that those questions were not relevant to the topic. If you want to castigate me for dodging giving answers don't hit the cat and leave the dog sleeping peacefully is my suggestion. I mean if we members are going to have admin here start telling that we must answer questions then this place has really went to crap . I'll give the answers I deem appropriate, thank you. If you want answers so bad you give him some pro or con.. Mod or not nobody tells me I must answer him and then gets to see me jump. This site may be free but so is my right to answer or not as long as they are within the rules set here. My answers all are. My reply to him pointed back to the first post of this thread. If that is somehow wrong then lock the thread.. And I'll answer in my own way if --you don't mind.. -Tyr

jimnyc
09-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Log, when I asked that poster many relevant questions his reply was that those questions were not relevant to the topic. If you want to castigate me for dodging giving answers don't hit the cat and leave the dog sleeping peacefully is my suggestion. I mean if we members are going to have admin here start telling that we must answer questions then this place has really went to crap . I'll give the answers I deem appropriate, thank you. If you want answers so bad you give him some pro or con.. Mod or not nobody tells me I must answer him and then gets to see me jump. This site may be free but so is my right to answer or not as long as they are within the rules set here. My answers all are. My reply to him pointed back to the first post of this thread. If that is somehow wrong then lock the thread.. And I'll answer in my own way if --you don't mind.. -Tyr

I don't think he was actually telling you that you MUST respond, but was pointing out what/how you should reply with in order to backup your words. Either way, doesn't matter, as no member has to ever respond to a thread if they choose not to.

I need to come up with a way to differentiate between a mod being a mod, or just posting in a debate.

Kathianne
09-09-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't think he was actually telling you that you MUST respond, but was pointing out what/how you should reply with in order to backup your words. Either way, doesn't matter, as no member has to ever respond to a thread if they choose not to.

I need to come up with a way to differentiate between a mod being a mod, or just posting in a debate.

Log's post seemed to be backing one poster over another, though I doubt he meant that. I can see though why it appeared to tyr to be that way. It's one of those hazards of mod. Seemed like he was fighting 'for' the unnamed poster, like we don't know who that could be.

Drummond
09-09-2013, 08:33 PM

I definitely agree with the bolded part of this post.

My view is that, even if you don't concentrate on the exact substance of what Logroller has posted, the message itself IS delivered in what appears to me to be a formalised style .. as though it represents a form of authoritative stance, e.g as a Mod might employ to deliver a judgment intended to appear consistent with the role. Which, IF it wasn't meant that way, supplied a rather unfortunate impression.

And I absolutely agree - the choice of response any poster gives is THEIRS to make. I once posted on a British website where at least one Mod really DID try to dictate my form of responses. Needless to say (.. albeit for an ultimately different reason) I didn't remain on that site for very long.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2013, 09:28 PM
I need to come up with a way to differentiate between a mod being a mod, or just posting in a debate. Certainly would be a great help to know when a Mod posts as a Mod and when they do so as a regular member. Would have made a world of difference in how I made my reply too. Appreciate you pointing out that any member may choose if or how they reply to a question or post ! I know you and I had this same talk privately when I first came here because the same thing happened back then and you told me then the same thing you just repeated for all to see here now. You are consistent on that, a mark of honor always goes with such as that IMHO.--Tyr

fj1200
09-09-2013, 09:41 PM

Whoever thought log was "modding" there needs to have their head examined; There was no need to mod there and hasn't been in this thread. Whoever had questioned log being a mod should have rejoiced because they were apparently given a get-out-of-argument free card. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
09-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Whoever thought log was "modding" there needs to have their head examined; There was no need to mod there and hasn't been in this thread. Whoever had questioned log being a mod should have rejoiced because they were apparently given a get-out-of-argument free card. :rolleyes:

I like Log and think it's vice versa too. I don't think he was being unfair intentionally, not at all. The wording was not as impartial as it could have been and seemed to be favoring an 'unnamed' poster, (perhaps whining in pm), with another poster whose style isn't what is favored by some. I get that, but that is one of the problems with being 'on staff' have to be careful how you word things. Especially if for one reason or another you're not crazy about someone.

Off staff I haven't any problem calling people bombastic, or giving :rolleyes: too. Everything has its pros and cons.

Marcus Aurelius
09-09-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kathianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=663293#post663293)
Log's post seemed to be backing one poster over another, though I doubt he meant that. I can see though why it appeared to tyr to be that way. It's one of those hazards of mod. Seemed like he was fighting 'for' the unnamed poster, like we don't know who that could be.

Giving an example of what forums a valid argument that can be seen a more credible is not picking sides.

I don't know... what 'does' forum a valid argument? :laugh:

Kathianne
09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
The 'unnamed poster' raised a valid question; it does no good to rail on about the POTUS and how they're impeachable umpteen different ways without getting into some specifics. A simple response would be to link to the thread that quoted 37 different impeachable offenses; I recall both of us taking a whack at that list. ;)

Nevertheless the "mod question" gets raised occasionally even when the poster is no where near mod status.

You may think so, Log may think so, I may think so...

Yet like everyone else, no one must respond how we would like them to. They can make their own points, even if lame in our opinion-or maybe just my opinion, or someone else.

Truth is, if you don't care for someone's style, you and I are free to attempt to correct them or 'bring them around' to responding as we like. Mods have to be careful with that, especially when doing so when it appears they are acting at another behest.

Kathianne
09-09-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm done with this off topic discussion. Coming way to close to discussing moderation, though Jim brought up the problem.

fj1200
09-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Mods have to be careful with that, especially when doing so when it appears they are acting at another behest.

Log shouldn't be held responsible for incorrect inferences of others.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Whoever thought log was "modding" there needs to have their head examined; There was no need to mod there and hasn't been in this thread. Whoever had questioned log being a mod should have rejoiced because they were apparently given a get-out-of-argument free card. :rolleyes: Really, so what was I going to be put in jail for exactly? Your premise with that comment is tantamount to rejecting Jim's standard that no member here has to answer a question unless they so choose. I choose not to because over the days many, many of my questions were not answered (were dodged) by that person, I asked why and the flimsy excuse came back they were not valid . What's good for the goose is good for the Gander. There was no advice given to the other party about answering my questions and by any call that is favoritism. You reject that logic you aren't anywhere near as bright as you think you are IMHO . I REMEMBER THAT YOU TOOK THIS EXACT SAME TACK THE OTHER TIME WHEN I WAS BEING TOLD BY ANOTHER MEMBER THAT I MUST ANSWER HIS QUERY. I already mentioned that in my reply to Jim. Cut the crap, stop acting as if you are merely an unbiased bystander just spitting out wisdom to lesser beings. What argument? A man asks a question and that forms an argument I must answer by your puny reasoning. I'll choose what the hell I will answer not you and not anybody else. If you think differently then try to make me by any means you think adequate. Neither you or that person has an ounce of force to make me do anything here or anywhere else for that matter. Its been tried dozens of times in the real world and all failed. A sad truth for them.. --Tyr

fj1200
09-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Really, so what was I going to be put in jail for exactly? Your premise with that comment is tantamount to rejecting Jim's standard that no member here has to answer a question unless they so choose. I choose not to because over the days many, many of my questions were not answered (were dodged) by that person, I asked why and the flimsy excuse came back they were not valid . What's good for the goose is good for the Gander. There was no advice given to the other party about answering my questions and by any call that is favoritism. You reject that logic you aren't anywhere near as bright as you think you are IMHO . I REMEMBER THAT YOU TOOK THIS EXACT SAME TACK THE OTHER TIME WHEN I WAS BEING TOLD BY ANOTHER MEMBER THAT I MUST ANSWER HIS QUERY. I already mentioned that in my reply to Jim. Cut the crap, stop acting as if you are merely an unbiased bystander just spitting out wisdom to lesser beings. --Tyr

Incorrect. Not my premise. There is no rule that states that a question has be answered but that doesn't make the question any less valid. And no, I didn't say you "must" answer the question, only that it was a valid query. I remember it well. ;)

Carry on. :kinglywave:

:)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Incorrect. Not my premise. There is no rule that states that a question has be answered but that doesn't make the question any less valid. And no, I didn't say you "must" answer the question, only that it was a valid query. I remember it well. ;)

Carry on. :kinglywave:

:) Evasion, shallow reasoning and faulty memory. Perhaps vitamins would help you with the memory part. The first two , well I have no suggestion for you on those problems.:laugh:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Well said and spot on. Even though others make false claims that people want they to answer in a certain way, the reality is just an answer is what is being asked for, one that addresses the question. When asked 'what charges are there', one would think that for good discussion or debate, they actually answer that question rather than cry about being asked a question. As you said previously, it makes for a weak argument, if an argument at all.

And to bring it back on topic, you are correct WRT Holder. And you backed it up with good logic. ;) :laugh2:

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 08:58 AM
http://broodwishes.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/107815-animated-animation-artist3asubjectnumber2394-fight-gif-sissy_slap_fight-trixie-twilight_sparkle.gif?w=560

Arbo
09-10-2013, 09:16 AM
:laugh2:

http://broodwishes.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/107815-animated-animation-artist3asubjectnumber2394-fight-gif-sissy_slap_fight-trixie-twilight_sparkle.gif?w=560

Again, adding nothing of value to the conversation. Figures.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Yes, I ignored your idiotic questions in the CAGE. The CAGE has nothing to do with debate up here. You are simply making excuses.

Clearly most of the people that have been responding to you have suggested there is nothing Obama has done that he could or would be impeached for. Which is why it was asked what (specifically) you think he has done that would be serious enough to start an impeachment process and get all the legislators to agree and impeach him. Without a response that gives examples and solid proof, there is no point in further discussion on the topic. As others have said/suggested, it's just crying and screaming like a partisan with nothing to back it. :laugh2:

Arbo
09-10-2013, 10:10 AM

One on One debate in that section. Myself and you. We just need to pick and agree on the topic. Let's see how well you can support your words.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 10:13 AM
One on One debate in that section. Myself and you. We just need to pick and agree on the topic. Let's see how well you can support your words. :laugh2:

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 10:20 AM

Unlike you, I'm sure Log and Tyr found it amusing, and it was they it was intended for. Feel free to take your indignation to the Cage.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 10:36 AM

As I thought, not a real man. Straight up pussy. Thanks.

Kathianne
09-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Well said and spot on. Even though others make false claims that people want they to answer in a certain way, the reality is just an answer is what is being asked for, one that addresses the question. When asked 'what charges are there', one would think that for good discussion or debate, they actually answer that question rather than cry about being asked a question. As you said previously, it makes for a weak argument, if an argument at all.

And to bring it back on topic, you are correct WRT Holder. And you backed it up with good logic. ;)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by logroller http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=663362#post663362)
When I moderate I make it plainly apparent-- usually, if not always, I'll quote a rule of the site. I didn't so in this thread; nor did I take any other staff action. Never remember agreeing to b impartial in my posts, just my staff actions. If my post came off as authoritative, maybe its because my argument was sound and persuasive-- Leaving only accusations of an appeal to authority. There are rules to debate in general, but I only enforce those of the site, and rarely do I.

For the record, I've never had any pm contact with arbo. I sided with a position, that the evidence of impeachable offense wasn't presented, not the poster. Until this very week I've not taken a moderation action against any of my numerous outspoken critics, and in the same action I moved one of jimnyc's posts too-- so accusations of my being partial to or against any given poster are simply unfounded. But hey, what else should I expect after I call someone out for lacking evidentiary support of an accusation but yet another unfounded accusation? Its ridiculous IMHO. There-- I spoke my peace-- back to the subject at hand.

Thanks for bringing this up again. Notice no 'pm' contact. No phone, other board contact, email, texting, etc?

Kathianne
09-10-2013, 04:32 PM
BTW, don't think either FJ or Log are going 'after' me. I've always had good relations with them. I just am confused by what it seems is happening here.

fj1200
09-10-2013, 04:37 PM
BTW, don't think either FJ or Log are going 'after' me. I've always had good relations with them. I just am confused by what it seems is happening here.

Of course not. I just things it's much ado...

Arbo
09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Jealous, FJ ? Aww, diddums.

Fact is, there are times when only " :clap: " .... or even, ":clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: " will do !!! Stellar posts deserve nothing less.

I'm trying to remember. Have you EVER had a post of yours applauded here ? I don't recall that you have ....

When it is a dumbass applauding a post by a different dumbass, it really doesn't count for much. But such dumbasses have proven again and again they know nothing about rational or logical arguments.

aboutime
09-10-2013, 04:58 PM
When it is a dumbass applauding a post by a different dumbass, it really doesn't count for much. But such dumbasses have proven again and again they know nothing about rational or logical arguments.

You never complain when we all APPLAUD yours. Just keeping up with your examples.

Drummond
09-10-2013, 05:01 PM
When it is a dumbass applauding a post by a different dumbass, it really doesn't count for much. But such dumbasses have proven again and again they know nothing about rational or logical arguments.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, and the sprinkling of 'dumbass' in your last post really impresses one as to the rational or logical argument you're employing !

Me, I prefer to see the word 'dumbass' used in conjunction with a well thought-out argument, expressed as such, to help qualify the argument itself .. and not just to gratuitously insult without a clear-cut, well defined, basis for doing so.

... but maybe that's just me, 'Arbo' ...

Arbo
09-10-2013, 05:07 PM
You never complain when we all APPLAUD yours. Just keeping up with your examples.

It didn't take long to figure out you guys were not man enough to keep your petty gripes in the cage. That's what happens when idiots like you are allowed to run free, and have nothing of substance to offer except repeated talking points.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 05:08 PM
without a clear-cut, well defined, basis for doing so.

It is pretty clear cut, every time one of you few people post.

fj1200
09-10-2013, 05:47 PM
It didn't take long to figure out you guys were not man enough to keep your petty gripes in the cage. That's what happens when idiots like you are allowed to run free, and have nothing of substance to offer except repeated talking points.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely stellar.

That must be how it's done.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 05:49 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely stellar.

That must be how it's done.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Excellent point!

;)

fj1200
09-10-2013, 05:56 PM
I feel oddly emboldened. :woohoo:

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 06:00 PM

Really? Whining about a perceived lack of board moderation? For shame, dumb ass.

aboutime
09-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Really? Whining about a perceived lack of board moderation? For shame, dumb ass.

Actually. I do believe Jim is probably so happy we've been able to confine the Many Episodes taking place today...here on the Cage thread.
Right where it has worked best.

Arbo should take note about the moderation....his own.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 06:12 PM

No, simply stating the fact that you morons have been running free, ignoring what the owner has already told you: keep it in the cage. You like to fail don't you?

aboutime
09-10-2013, 06:13 PM
No, simply stating the fact that you morons have been running free, ignoring what the owner has already told you: keep it in the cage. You like to fail don't you?

NEWSFLASH for Arbo. THIS IS THE CAGE.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 06:20 PM
NEWSFLASH for Arbo. THIS IS THE CAGE.

It wasn't POSTED there dumbass. All this was later moved. Good lord you are slow.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 06:34 PM
It wasn't POSTED there dumbass. All this was later moved. Good lord you are slow. This below got moved to off topic too. :laugh:

Arbo

Arbo is online now Senior Member

Join Date:Aug 2013Location:ColoradoPosts:395Thanks:55Thanked 101 Times in 59 Posts Rep Power:0

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post :laugh2:

One on One debate in that section. Myself and you. We just need to pick and agree on the topic. Let's see how well you can support your words.

Kathianne
09-10-2013, 06:35 PM
It's obvious that the 'new' guy doesn't hold much esteem for tyr, it would make more sense to challenge fj or log and show everyone how a 'real debate' should be done.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 06:43 PM
This below got moved to off topic too. :laugh:

No shit.

It's obvious that the 'new' guy doesn't hold much esteem for tyr, it would make more sense to challenge fj or log and show everyone how a 'real debate' should be done.

tyr seems to fancy he has 'skills', so let's see them.

Kathianne
09-10-2013, 06:46 PM
No shit.

tyr seems to fancy he has 'skills', so let's see them.

I would say that would be a mistake on his part. However, a good debate as done on some sites takes folks for the same talents. You've made it perfectly clear that near all are beneath you. You've made it very clear, that two are with you in logic and reason. Take one of them on. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 06:48 PM
No shit.

tyr seems to fancy he has 'skills', so let's see them. I can spell the word whole (not hole)and the word forms not (forums) the word as not (a), the word await not (away) . There are a few more but simple words are a milestone around your neck it seems.. :laugh:--Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 06:49 PM

And yet, strangely, I am still posting, have not been thread or site banned. Odd.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 06:53 PM
I would say that would be a mistake on his part.

Well, you got that right. The rest you probably just picked up by listening to the idiots. Certainly you are smarter than that, as you understand what a mistake it would be for him to agree with it.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 06:54 PM
I can spell the word whole (not hole)and the word forms not (forums) the word as not (a), the word await not (away) . There are a few more but simple words are a milestone around your neck it seems.. :laugh:--Tyr

Yes, I know all you have is typo's. Good on you! At least you have something.

So do you refuse a one on one debate?

And yet, strangely, I am still posting, have not been thread or site banned. Odd.

Mass murders often get away with their crimes for quite a while as well. But eventually that ends.

Kathianne
09-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Well, you got that right. The rest you probably just picked up by listening to the idiots. Certainly you are smarter than that, as you understand what a mistake it would be for him to agree with it.

Messageboard and school debates are set up between people whom respect each other. That is not the case here, on either of your parts.

A debate would be a good thing, pick one of your considered 'equals' and show us how real intellects perform.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Messageboard and school debates are set up between people whom respect each other.

In theory, yes. But the two sides have been 'debating' for decades, and generally do not respect each other. Either he will do it or he will show he has no conviction in his beliefs. We both know it will be the latter.

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Yes, I know all you have is typo's. Good on you! At least you have something.

So do you refuse a one on one debate?

Mass murders often get away with their crimes for quite a while as well. But eventually that ends.

Now you're comparing someone to a mass murderer because he hurted your wittle feewings? :laugh2:

Arbo
09-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Now you're comparing someone to a mass murderer because he hurted your wittle feewings? :laugh2:

You should get an award, as your lack of comprehension is epic.

Kathianne
09-10-2013, 07:04 PM
In theory, yes. But the two sides have been 'debating' for decades, and generally do not respect each other. Either he will do it or he will show he has no conviction in his beliefs. We both know it will be the latter.

You are just trying to turn a one-on-one into a mini-cage. If Jim went along with the nonsense you are plating up, this place is done. Obviously you aren't into debate, but your opportunity for what you perceive to be a no holds barred scenario to 'crush' someone you don't like. Then you can thump your chest, ask for the next.

Seriously, what good do you think you are doing here?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
tyr seems to fancy he has 'skills', so let's see them. I could name many dozens of things I have very great skill at but what does that prove if others do not have those skills? You like a fool think that formal debating is some Godlike contest that proves the better man. The better man is the one that has honor. You by your posts since arriving here have proved to have none. Sad but true. Now go polish your turd with somebody else, you still trying to make me jump to tunes you want to play shows that your dumb ass is a slow learner. It was tried here before here and that arrogant cowardly asshat failed too and failed big time just as you will. . :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:--Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 07:08 PM
You are just trying to turn a one-on-one into a mini-cage. If Jim went along with the nonsense you are plating up, this place is done. Obviously you aren't into debate, but your opportunity for what you perceive to be a no holds barred scenario to 'crush' someone you don't like. Then you can thump your chest, ask for the next.

Seriously, what good do you think you are doing here?

Amazing how Arbo came in, instantly diagnosed the major ills of the board, and determined he was most qualified to correct said ills.

Last guy that tried that went on a year long vacation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 07:15 PM
In theory, yes. But the two sides have been 'debating' for decades, and generally do not respect each other. Either he will do it or he will show he has no conviction in his beliefs. We both know it will be the latter. NO DUMBASS, what I will show is that you will not get me to answer a question I do not want to answer, or post when ,where or how you say! Want to prove which of us is smarter lets go to a chess site to play a chess match and I'll make you look like a 2 year old or arrange to shoot in a regulated competition any of these--- pistols, shotguns , rifles, bows I again make you look like a chump. Or say put on boxing gloves in a boxing ring again I'd make you look like a chump. I could name many more things but why bother with a fool like you? Now try to polish your turd more because the stink has been here too long already and your arrogance only matches your inflated ego. :laugh2:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Amazing how Arbo came in, instantly diagnosed the major ills of the board, and determined he was most qualified to correct said ills.

Last guy that tried that went on a year long vacation. Zactly

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Mass murders often get away with their crimes for quite a while as well. But eventually that ends. Kinda slow aren't ya? I mean really, really , really slow. :laugh2: What ends is your turd ends up stinking up the place too much and those that have not set you right yet will see that they should all on their own and then you'll likely be history. If not , then sure you could ff up the place in your little ego quest but what would it prove or matter? Want to impress everybody go write a book or adopt decent standards and actually be a man. Being an arrogant egotistical shithead is no way to go thru life boy but maybe you'll make do with it.. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 07:59 PM

Last guy that tried that went on a year long vacation. Been 6 months, 'twas the first week in feb 2013 last post was jan30th 2013. ,so it's been 6 months.. but who is counting.. :laugh:-Tyr

And the Amazing similarity does seem to fit ,,, ;)--Tyr

Arbo
09-10-2013, 08:15 PM
You are just trying to turn a one-on-one into a mini-cage.

No, it would be a one on one debate, just like the others. But it is already understood you prematurely made up your mind, as you have on occasion made off topic posts about ignoring me. Yet you do not.

Arbo
09-10-2013, 08:20 PM
I could name many dozens of things I have very great skill at

That would be an entertaining list to read. So what it comes down to, is you don't have the balls to stand up for anything you believe in and show your grand knowledge in a debate. Noted. Like your description says 'defending my country'... except, you aren't. LOL

Ah, back to the 'sock' thing you all were already smacked down for.

Want to prove which of us is smarter lets go to a chess site to play a chess match and I'll make you look like a 2 year old or arrange to shoot in a regulated competition any of these--- pistols, shotguns , rifles, bows I again make you look like a chump.

The site isn't about any of those things, it's about debate, hence the word in the name. But nice try. Look, if you are a chicken, just say so, it's ok, it was expected of you.

Kinda slow aren't ya?

Again you can't come up with your own stuff, so you use the lines already used about you guys. Lame again.

And the Amazing similarity does seem to fit ,,, ;)--Tyr

Ah, in just a few messages, more of the 'sock' stupidity.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 09:10 PM
That would be an entertaining list to read. So what it comes down to, is you don't have the balls to stand up for anything you believe in and show your grand knowledge in a debate. Noted. Like your description says 'defending my country'... except, you aren't. LOL

Ah, back to the 'sock' thing you all were already smacked down for.

The site isn't about any of those things, it's about debate, hence the word in the name. But nice try. Look, if you are a chicken, just say so, it's ok, it was expected of you.

Again you can't come up with your own stuff, so you use the lines already used about you guys. Lame again.

Ah, in just a few messages, more of the 'sock' stupidity. :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Jim said to keep it down here. Enjoy chump. Still crying about your challenge after you found out that your question could not be forced to be answered by me! :deadhorse: I don't mind showing your dumb ass a few more things that you can not force here. In fact, it'll be my pleasure and your---- :boohoo:..

Arbo
09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Jim said to keep it down here. Enjoy chump. Still crying about your challenge after you found out that your question could not be forced to be answered by me! :deadhorse: I don't mind showing your dumb ass a few more things that you can not force here. In fact, it'll be my pleasure and your---- :boohoo:..

You really are a total moron. A big pussy and a moron. Yes, I know Jim said to keep it down here, my bet is you and your buddies will fail. Only a matter of time. LOL

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
I find it hilarious that Arbo come in and feels empowered to clean up Dodge City :laugh2:

He couldn't play dodge ball with 2nd graders.:laugh:

Arbo
09-10-2013, 09:35 PM
I find it hilarious that Arbo come in and feels empowered to clean up Dodge City :laugh2:

He couldn't play dodge ball with 2nd graders.:laugh:

HAHA... you are so good at making shit up! HAHAHA... dumbass.

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 09:36 PM
You really are a total moron. A big pussy and a moron. Yes, I know Jim said to keep it down here, my bet is you and your buddies will fail. Only a matter of time. LOL

Yes, because you're SO much more important to the board than other members.:laugh:

Arbo
09-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Yes, because you're SO much more important to the board than other members.:laugh:

Again you are making shit up. It never ends with you does it? Have you lived a day of reality during your whole miserable life?

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Again you are making shit up. It never ends with you does it? Have you lived a day of reality during your whole miserable life?

So, how much does your shrink charge to tell you how much more important you are than everyone else?

Arbo
09-10-2013, 09:52 PM
So, how much does your shrink charge to tell you how much more important you are than everyone else?

LOL. You can't come up with anything original or funny, can you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes, because you're SO much more important to the board than other members.:laugh: So important that God asks him for permission to hear prayers from other chumps like him.. And Matt Dillion once asked him for permission to kiss Kitty. That was in Dodge City you know so he got experience ..... :laugh2: Say , did he ever take you up on your challenge? ;) I guess not. Now does that make him a chickenshit ? :lol: Damn sure did me.... Exceptin' I'm tha white stuff in it while he is it. :wink2:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2013, 10:02 PM
You really are a total moron. A big pussy and a moron. Yes, I know Jim said to keep it down here, my bet is you and your buddies will fail. Only a matter of time. LOL Now you are a master better, when I was sure you were only a masturbator dwelling in a basement somewhere. I guess you do have impressive skills. :laugh:

red state
09-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Now you are a master better, when I was sure you were only a masturbator dwelling in a basement somewhere. I guess you do have impressive skills. :laugh:

Ha! You took the thoughts right out of my keyboard!!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!

You know, mr. arbo should get some kind of life time achievement award for debating excellence for his following statement:

"Yes, I know all you have is typo's. Good on you! At least you have something. So do you refuse a one on one ----------You should get an award, as your lack of comprehension is epic."

But who can get past all the grammatical errors.

You see, arbo or whatever you "think" you are, a true master of debate uses only the best of words and a foundation of TRUTH, FACT and REASONING when proving to others his or her superiority...using the language you've used or have been lowered to by the yank of the ole chain every time Tyr or someone (BELOW YOU) is able to do time an time again only proves that you are above NONE here on this forum but very much below those you deem your inferiors. BY THE WAY....it is [ARE] not [is] within your statements above. Just thought a master-debater as yourself should brush up on your grammar a bit before announcing to the world (or those here at DP of your superior intelligence or debating skills). the very self proclaimed superiority within your so-called intellectual posts, such as the ones made above and since coming here, truly are evident that Tyr's comment above may very well be SPOT ON (as usual). Marcus, you say it best so follow up with your famous "DUMB@$$" thingy. HA!!!

By the way, arbo, consider this post my welcome to DP. WELCOME!!!! Now, if you've the mind set, don't go away angry.....just go AWAY. Pleeeeeezzzzze! You're "skills" are putting us to shame.

Marcus Aurelius
09-10-2013, 11:24 PM

funniest thing in the world is watching you act like a pussbot down here while all the while you're claiming moral superiority and the self-given right to cleanse the board of those you dislike.:laugh:

I guarantee I'll be posting here long after you are gone.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Another has joined group of idiots! Hurray! Lots of big talk, nothing else, per the norm.

red state
09-11-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arbo http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=663648#post663648)

funniest thing in the world is watching you act like a pussbot down here while all the while you're claiming moral superiority and the self-given right to cleanse the board of those you dislike.:laugh:

I guarantee I'll be posting here long after you are gone.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Marcus....I think you're funny and original most of the time and you've proven that recently. More importantly, you are usually SPOT ON and the post above is definitely SPOT ON when labeling our new "leader" "superior" as a PUSSBOT. I'm a bit disappointed that a big, fat 'DUMB@$$' was missing in your post above but that's OK...we all know that "A-REALLY-BORING-OAF" is well deserving of nothing more than a simple reply of ..... DUMB@$$. who is actually the one who can't come up with anything original or funny. When I first saw some of A.R.B.O.'s posts {which only mimicked the original thought of another poster (TYR) as though Tyr's post needed to be approved or expanded upon} I couldn't help but think that we have another "one of those" on our hands who is obviously here to "approve" "expand" or "fix" whatever A REALLY BORING OAF may or may not feel needs an expert and masterful take on things. While his posts are relatively few, it is quite easy for anyone to follow up and see this time and time again. Every time I read one of his/her posts, I couldn't help but say: "Well....DUH! Isn't that what the poster above said...in more meaningful words?!"

Good morning ALL and (again) a warm WELCOME to all the new posters and potential posters. NOTE: To such new and/or potentially new posters....don't be just Another-Really-Boring-Oaf.

__________________________________________________ _________________THAT's ALL!!! Good day~

red state
09-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Another has joined group of idiots! Hurray! Lots of big talk, nothing else, per the norm.

..................:lol:.....................

Another "ONE LINER".....GREAT!!!! That's all we needed. And, by the way, you forgot to use A or THE or OUR between [joined and group]. Have you ever considered that you, SIR, are the leading idiot?!!

Arbo
09-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Ah lord, there is someone even dumber than the first few of the group? Wonders never cease.

But I was told about this new arrival via PM on another site. Seems they were spot on. Large mouth, small content.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 08:14 AM
..................:lol:.....................

Another "ONE LINER".....GREAT!!!! That's all we needed. And, by the way, you forgot to use A or THE or OUR between [joined and group].

At this point it has to be done as it keeps the other troll buddies of yours busy and looking like idiots, because they can't compete with a warm pile of dog shit when it comes to ideas.

Derp Derp, you foget a letta! HAHAHAHA.. u be dumbie! HAHAHAHA..

They make it too easy. I see you are yet another pea in the pod.

red state
09-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Ah lord, there is someone even dumber that the first few of the group? Wonders never cease.

But I was told about this new arrival via PM on another site. Seems they were spot on. Large mouth, small content.

Yep...... A. R.eally B.oring O.af!!!

For ARBO's benefit:

Definition of BORING: 1: causing boredom : tiresome <a boring lecture> — bor·ing·ly \-iŋ-lē\ adverb — bor·ing·ness noun. See boring defined for English ..

Definition of OAF. 1: a stupid person : boob. 2: a big clumsy slow-witted person — oaf·ish \ ˈ ō-fish\ adjective — oaf·ish·ly adverb — oaf·ish·ness noun

Arbo
09-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Yep...... A. R.eally B.oring O.af!!!

OMG! You are so clever!

Ok, perhaps not. No doubt the same level of activity in your head as someone incapable of saying the words 'President Obama'.

red state
09-11-2013, 08:29 AM
So, you don't know what an initial is either?! What a dumb dumb! And for the record, I'll address YOUR dear leader however I wish so don't pull that "my way or the highway" crap with me over HOW, WHEN or WHERE I choose to post.

B.O. (whether understood as BOREack Obama, Boring Oaf or BAD ODOR) is my business and ALL who have an understanding of things pretty much agree that this INITIAL of the LIAR n CHIEF is actually an accurate and legitimate use of initials.....except for the likes of someone who is A REALLY BORING OAF (in which case, most here would agree with what the initials ARBO must surely mean (or FIT to a T).

Good luck with the PM's and the warnings regarding those to look out for.....I believe you'll find that there are many more who will see you for what you are and will post accordingly as the days go by.

Off to work now....so have at it with the one liners, AREALLYBORINGOAF....you may very well be the NEW village idiot and will undoubtedly be a great deal of fun.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Yes, thank you for 1) showing what a mindless hack you are and 2) being so off base as to your judgement of another. Great stuff. Like others have told me, you are no better than the other idiots. LOL.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I... pea in the pod.

That's disgusting.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Yes, thank you for...Great stuff. Like others have told me, you are... better...

You're welcome

Arbo
09-11-2013, 08:55 AM
The lame streams out of the guy stuck on a show gone for 7 years now. Let's just let him go and watch him continue his 3rd grade antics.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2013, 11:09 AM
The lame streams out of the guy stuck on a show gone for 7 years now. Let's just let him go and watch him continue his 3rd grade antics.

My avi was built in 1245. ;)

Arbo
09-11-2013, 11:16 AM
My avi was built in 1245. ;)

But your's is cool architecture. ;)

Abbey Marie
09-11-2013, 11:40 AM
But your's is cool architecture. ;)

I sure think so. :cool:

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 11:43 AM

So, not only are you the authority on how to clean up the board, you're the authority on what is and is not appropriate for an avatar?

You have a severely inflated sense of self-worth. You should have the doctor up your meds. It might mellow you out a bit.

red state
09-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Abbey, you're lucky that your avatar has been approved by THE HIGH POWER of the self appointed ONE to unify and make all things new. That mentality, in my opinion, classifies one who accuses another of being "childish" as being the one who's actually acting like a third-grader....and what's with the "LET's WATCH Marcus....blah, blah, blah"? He/She/It can sit there and watch Marcus if wished or watch whatever else that entertains a childish, know-it-all 3rd grader. I could care less what one watches OR the avatar one uses. I don't even care when some people watch whatever or how it's watches but from the friends made here, it is likely that SOME will be watching whatever ALONE. This self appointed ONE to unify and make all things new can watch Gomer Pile for all I care and change his/her/its avatar or profile to the Marines if that floats one's boat. We know that About Time served in the Navy (honorably) and I appreciate his service and love/loyalty to OUR Nation.

Marcus, my kids (older now) still watch That 70's Show and love it. I don't care for it much and prefer other older, GREATER shows of yesteryear but that is MY choice. I'm not gonna knock what you may or may not like and then propose that I'm the ultimate power who determines what is good or what is not good television just because it is old or older. From day one, it seems that ARBO has made himself the TOTAL AUTHORITY of what one should say, how they say it, whether they choose to answer a question or not and NOW what shows are or aren't too old to enjoy or use as an avatar. This is some outstanding "newby" conduct and I'm so glad we found him out early.

LUNCH TIME!!!!

Arbo
09-11-2013, 11:52 AM
I sure think so. :cool:

It is, it is.

So, not only are you the authority on how to clean up the board, you're the authority on what is and is not appropriate for an avatar?

You refuse to stop showing the world that you have zero ability to understand the written word, don't you? "The sky is blue" your response "so you are an authority in undersea exploration!" What a buffoon.

BTW, another great laugh is making you stop doing the quote edit by telling you to do it. It's a lose-lose for you. LOL

Arbo
09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Abbey, you're lucky that your avatar has been approved by THE HIGH POWER of the self appointed ONE to unify and make all things new.

LOL. So what I heard is true, this guy is just a copy of the other morons. And look, he even came down to like some posts in the cage so they can brag on about how well 'liked' they are. ROFLMAO. Most 5th graders I've met have a larger intellect than these goofs.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 11:57 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=663839#post663839)

You refuse to stop showing the world that you have zero ability to understand the written word, don't you? "The sky is blue" your response "so you are an authority in undersea exploration!" What a buffoon.

That is possibly the biggest non-sequitur you've ever posted. Congrats.

Oh, sorry to use a big word like non-sequitur. GOOGLE it to find out the definition.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 11:58 AM
...Most 5th graders I've met...

I heard the courts ordered you to stay away from children.

red state
09-11-2013, 11:58 AM
AND the spelling! HA!!!

red state
09-11-2013, 12:01 PM
You know, it takes a REAL dumb@$$ to misspell some of the words that A REAL BORING OAF has goofed up on but it takes an BIG, lazy dumb@$$ to not use the spell check offered.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 12:02 PM
That is possibly the biggest non-sequitur you've ever posted. Congrats.

Oh, sorry to use a big word like non-sequitur. GOOGLE it to find out the definition.

That you don't see the point, and that you are too dumb to remember me using the term about what you idiots have said in the past, is not surprising. Search for yourself dumbass.

Ah, so you are going to go down that path now? You really have nothing left and are beyond pathetic.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 12:02 PM
AND the spelling! HA!!!

Arbo spells dictionary with a 'k'.:laugh:

Arbo
09-11-2013, 12:03 PM
You know, it takes a REAL dumb@$$ to misspell some of the words that A REAL BORING OAF has goofed up on but it takes an BIG, lazy dumb@$$ to not use the spell check offered.

yeah, that's it! You are so right! OMG. Someone with a brain!

(sorry, just kidding)

red state
09-11-2013, 12:06 PM
yeah, that's it! You are so right! OMG. Someone with a brain!
(sorry, just kidding)

I don't need you or anyone else to tell me when I'm RIGHT....I KNOW I'm RIGHT and, for the first time here, you are right by acknowledging that I am RIGHT and that I have a brain.

As for the kidding part....I know that a KID knows how to kid so again, you have proven me RIGHT. Most of us already knew you were SORRY so thanks for finally admitting to that as well.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 12:07 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arbo http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=663648#post663648)

__________________________________________________ _________________

Marcus....I think you're funny and original most of the time and you've proven that recently. More importantly, you are usually SPOT ON and the post above is definitely SPOT ON when labeling our new "leader" "superior" as a PUSSBOT. I'm a bit disappointed that a big, fat 'DUMB@$$' was missing in your post above but that's OK...we all know that "A-REALLY-BORING-OAF" is well deserving of nothing more than a simple reply of ..... DUMB@$$. who is actually the one who can't come up with anything original or funny. When I first saw some of A.R.B.O.'s posts {which only mimicked the original thought of another poster (TYR) as though Tyr's post needed to be approved or expanded upon} I couldn't help but think that we have another "one of those" on our hands who is obviously here to "approve" "expand" or "fix" whatever A REALLY BORING OAF may or may not feel needs an expert and masterful take on things. While his posts are relatively few, it is quite easy for anyone to follow up and see this time and time again. Every time I read one of his/her posts, I couldn't help but say: "Well....DUH! Isn't that what the poster above said...in more meaningful words?!"

Good morning ALL and (again) a warm WELCOME to all the new posters and potential posters. NOTE: To such new and/or potentially new posters....don't be just Another-Really-Boring-Oaf.

__________________________________________________ _________________THAT's ALL!!! Good day~ I could not agree more about Marcus being a very valuable member to the DP community. I fault myself for being slow to see that at first(took me a couple weeks)but better late than never I always say. That Arbo has tried to put him down speaks for itself. He did that to Jeff and Drummond ,both are very nice guys and also valuable members here. In fact, until he crawled in here I think it was safe to say that every member here contributed and had something important to say (that should be heard)!!!!! Of course I have my favorites here which include SIX quite brilliant ladies(Gabby being the 6th one)but have never sought to have my regular critics here silenced or banned. And yes Sassy that pops in sometimes is in that group mentioned. How or why this new guy thinks this place needs his supposed brilliant reorganizing is truly confusing to me.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wouldn't it have been a wise move for him to have came in ,got acquainted and then as time went on suggest changes to admin instead of this slash and burn campaign that clearly points to his having a grudge against certain members even before he joined? At least that is the way I now see it. And last but not least he tried to treat Kat as if she was dirt and a bad poster. Now that right there is folly heaped upon ignorance and wrapped in massive stupidity IMHO. I WOULD HAVE CURSED HIM OUT HAD HE ALSO LUMPED IN ABBEY TOO. At least he managed to not do that.. However he doesn't know how blessed he was that Kat marked him as not even worthy of her destroying. For as sure as God made little green apples she could have done so without even breaking a sweat. Kat warned me but I am an old stubborn dog and did not heed her wise words. That makes more than once I did not follow her advice and then found how sound it was! Arbo's new has worn off and now his post's accumulation will give a truer picture of his character and what he is about . Giving a new member a break and time to adjust has long ago went out the window. Now decent members here should start to judge what he is up to and make up their own minds how to respond. I tried the olive branch twice and was spit on twice. I now chalk him off as a lost cause. Redstate my friend, you'd do well to just ignore him but trust me an idiot like that is hard to ignore for people like you and I that are used to taking them on and handing out attitude adjustments. So carry on amigo..-Tyr

red state
09-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Sound wisdom, Tyr, he will dig his own and as you and I know full well, you can't fix STUPID so we may as well let this pretender dig his/her/its own grave. We've seen them come and go and we've managed to deal with the few here in his/her/its class of people....we can deal with this low class newbie as well.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 12:17 PM
I don't need you or anyone else to tell me when I'm RIGHT....I KNOW I'm RIGHT and, for the first time here, you are right by acknowledging that I am RIGHT and that I have a brain.

As for the kidding part....I know that a KID knows how to kid so again, you have proven me RIGHT. Most of us already knew you were SORRY so thanks for finally admitting to that as well.

You may well have a brain, as you are alive. That it is used is in question. The above points to the conclusion that the answer is 'no.'

He did that the Jeff and Drummond both very nice guys and also valuable members here.

Attack spelling nazi's! Attack! ROFLMAO.

Wouldn't have been a wise move for him to have came in ,got acquainted

Says the man that is responsible for the start of ALL of this. The man that simply could not stand that someone might think his religion (and all other religions) are not real, and thus he had to go on an attack. Had to start making shit up and acting like an ass. You can't make up shit this good.

I tried the olive branch twice and was spit on twice.

LOL. You don't even know what an olive branch is you fucking moron. And no doubt you deny your part in starting the whole thing. Nice long ass kissing post btw. But it's too late, you have shown yourself for the idiot you are.

Should I even bother to yet again ask you what you do to 'defend your country'? LOL

red state
09-11-2013, 12:20 PM
LOL. So what I heard is true, this guy is just a copy of the other morons. And look, he even came down to like some posts in the cage so they can brag on about how well 'liked' they are. ROFLMAO. Most 5th graders I've met have a larger intellect than these goofs.

You're just ruffled up cuz NOBODY likes your posts (or you). Perhaps you'll get some likes (someday....by someone) but your admitting that I was RIGHT came as close to you're gonna get to getting the like button out of me or the smarter ones here at DP.

red state
09-11-2013, 12:32 PM
TYR
Not many likes....or any and NO friends (despite the support that should come for simply disliking you or any of our BETTER posters) says a great deal about the poster we've come to know as just Another Ridiculous Growing Odor:

0 FriendsAnother Ridiculous Growing Odor has not made any friends yet

That says a LOT!!!! And, if I might add, SMELLS a LOT more!!! It'll be interesting to see who is the first to befriend such a person and if ya'll know of who may have been the first like or ANY likes, just keep it to yourself (I really don't wanna know). HA!!!

Arbo
09-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Ah, another that is on the internet for friends and 'likes'. So sad how far our society has degraded. This dummy merely been one more example of those that NEED the internet for validation. And yet he is too stupid to see how such desperate needs show him for the loser he is. LOL

Friends are real life people you deal with face to face you twat. LOL

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 12:57 PM
TYR
Not many likes....or any and NO friends (despite the support that should come for simply disliking you or any of our BETTER posters) says a great deal about the poster we've come to know as just Another Ridiculous Growing Odor:

0 Friends

Another Ridiculous Growing Odor has not made any friends yet

That says a LOT!!!! And, if I might add, SMELLS a LOT more!!! It'll be interesting to see who is the first to befriend such a person and if ya'll know of who may have been the first like or ANY likes, just keep it to yourself (I really don't wanna know). HA!!!

Arbo's new name is 'Special Ed'. That is how he should be referred to from now on, IMHO.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Arbo's new name is 'Special Ed'. That is how he should be referred to from now on, IMHO.

OMG, you are so clever!

Oh wait, I was thinking of that bug I saw outside a minute ago. Never mind.

LOL

Come on big man, go back and tell everyone how the word for word quotes of the whole 'dishonorable' thing is a lie. What a fucking piece of shit you are. Caught every time you open your mouth.

red state
09-11-2013, 01:09 PM

I don't refer to trash at all but I'll try to remember the descriptive name 'SE'.....say, Marcus, did you here that annoying buzzing sound? It sounded and smelled like a stink bug. A REAL Bad Odor from a truly annoying bug. Ever notice how the more annoyed a stink bug gets, the more it stinks....yep, that's A REAL BAD ODOR from a REALLY stupid and EXTREMELY annoying bug. Perhaps this bug is annoyed because you are so clever and it is not. HA!!!!

Arbo
09-11-2013, 01:11 PM
I don't refer to trash at all but I'll try to remember the descriptive name 'SE'.....say, Marcus, did you here that annoying buzzing sound? It sounded and smelled like a stink bug. A REAL Bad Odor from a truly annoying bug. Ever notice how the more annoyed a stink bug gets, the more it stinks....yep, that's A REAL BAD ODOR from a REALLY stupid and EXTREMELY annoying bug. Perhaps this bug is annoyed because you are so clever and it is not. HA!!!!

Do you start high school next year?

red state
09-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Yeah...if you and all those 5th graders you claim to know will be advancing to 6th grade next year. (that's a joke of course) cuz I'd like to get serious for a moment....

Hey! This was almost "likable" and u wrote it: [http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...-losing-recall (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42916-Democrat-Morse-losing-recall) And yes, isn't it funny those that claim there is no voter fraud because there are no persecutions (an amazing flawed standard) are the first to scream about fraud (suppression)? I think if an honest investigation was made, we'd find that there is a LOAD of voter fraud, and that 99% of it comes from the left.]

Too bad that you've prejudged others here who may have or may not have been bad guys on the other site you mentioned. What is bad is that most of your problems with such members are on the words of others and not what you've actually learned for yourself.

Had you not put up a fence right off the bat or exalted yourself so much that no one dare "like" or respond to you properly, I'm sure you'd have a LIKE or more LIKES by now. I know that a "LIKE" is truly meaningless unless you come to appreciate this delightful attribute that I'd personally like to see on the other sites. Jim does well with staying out of things (most of the time) and he does have a GREAT site so please don't ruin it for others or criticizing things that most of us actually appreciate. Once you get a few likes or friends, you'll (possibly) appreciate such things as well.

Tell you what; since you know all of us, why don't you educate the rest of us as to whom you were on the other site so that we are not at such a disadvantage and so that we know who you are here and there and can better address your posts.

In return, I'll even be the bigger man and apologize (HERE & publicly) for being so harsh on a new member that had made no comment about my person until I jumped in on what offended me (the arrogant attacks on my friends) *(who, by the way, are not all simply online friends). Believe it or not, not everyone on forums are strangers. Some, of course have never met me but some have. Some are actually husband and wife while some are father and daughter I could go on and on about BROTHERS here and other associations but I'll leave it at that (just so you know that when you attack one, you may very well be attacking a family member or TRUE friend. I, of course, am RED STATE on many forums and I'm proud of my identity....are u?

You're new and probably felt that you were the coffee boy or something OR you may have carried over an attitude towards others whom you've crossed on other sites but had done nothing to you at DP. This is DEBATE POLICY and you'd be surprised at how wrong you may have been about many of those that have gotten off on the wrong foot (as you have) in being a new member.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Hey! This was almost "likable" and u wrote it: [http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...-losing-recall (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42916-Democrat-Morse-losing-recall) And yes, isn't it funny those that claim there is no voter fraud because there are no persecutions (an amazing flawed standard) are the first to scream about fraud (suppression)? I think if an honest investigation was made, we'd find that there is a LOAD of voter fraud, and that 99% of it comes from the left.]

Thank you for pointing out that you can no differentiate between stuff in the cage and stuff upstairs. I figured as much already, it's clearly the case with your little troop of buddies. Or now that you are here we can go back to the four horseman of the dumbpocolypse.

If you take anything said in the cage serious, you have a mental defect. If you can not appreciate something good said, or said well upstairs because you are holding on to the game that the cage is, you have a mental defect.

What is bad is that most of your problems with such members are on the words of others and not what you've actually learned for yourself.

You are incorrect. The morons that keep on keeping on down here have shown themselves for the morons they are, nobody needed to help them along.

Had you not put up a fence right off the bat or exalted yourself so much that no one dare "like" or respond to you properly.

LOL. Man you are way off base. Funny stuff.

This is DEBATE POLICY

You should let some of your buddies know that. It seems they don't get it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Should I even bother to yet again ask you what you do to 'defend your country'? LOL

5516 Sure thing, go ahead and ask. :laugh:--Tyr

red state
09-11-2013, 02:00 PM
I never said I personally didn't like your post because of a any animosity....just that is was almost worthy of a like (for the most part, it is what we've heard a 1,000 times) but you did seem to follow some sort of given "guideline" especially well with that one and it was more than a one liner for a change with no "higher than thou" added on to it. Just for the record, there are likes and there are thanks and it is quite possible that to earn respect, you must first GIVE respect. I have tried to issue both jokes and respect within my post to you and you have turned it into something ugly again.

Well, I've tried and you've shown yourself to be all I need to know so have a great time on DP and make as many friends as you possibly can. I'm sure I'll soon see the type of friends you are able to gather with the attitude you have.

Good day...again, I'm RED STATE and do not hide my name or avatar. It'd be nice to know who you are and what you do to defend this Nation (sure hope you aren't typing on DP while you're supposed to be watching the old radar on whatever ship you're on....if you were ever on a ship).

Arbo
09-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Just for the record, there are likes and there are thanks and it is quite possible that to earn respect, you must first GIVE respect.

Just like I laugh at the idea that 'friends' on a forum is meaningful (and likes as well), that anyone comes to a forum looking for respect is a funny concept. The forum is called 'Debate Policy', thus that's what most would think it is about and for. If you hold your own in a debate, if you can put forth logical and rational arguments and back things up with facts, you will always 'win' over those that simply put forth the mind numbing partisan rants, talking points, etc, with nothing to back them. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

And a group of monkeys patting each other on the back, friending and liking every word each other says, is still a group of monkeys.

Good day...again, I'm RED STATE and do not hide my name or avatar.

Your given name by your parents is 'Red State'? Well, that's interesting. Because if it's not, you are indeed hiding your actual name. LOL

It'd be nice to know who you are and what you do to defend this Nation

How about you ask your buddy Tyr what he does to 'defend my country', as that's what he has as his interests. We still haven't been able to get him to answer that one. (but realistically we know it is by scream on internet forums, which is not defending shit)

LOL.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 02:46 PM

Arbo. Why do you ask? Did your Pre-school teacher give you an assignment to find out what REAL people are like?

Arbo
09-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Arbo. Why do you ask? Did your Pre-school teacher give you an assignment to find out what REAL people are like?

Look who's back! Welcome back, I so enjoy your moronic posts! I was getting worried (not) that something might have happened to you.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 02:50 PM

The restraining order prevents him from going within 500 feet of pre-schoolers.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 02:53 PM

I reported your post merely to ask if suggesting other users are pedophiles crosses the line, even in the cage. Because if it doesn't, you have opened up a whole new line of going after yourself. What a dumbass.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:01 PM

So, his Pre-school teacher and the other parents aren't paying any attention to him????

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 03:02 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=663948#post663948)

I reported your post merely to ask if suggesting other users are pedophiles crosses the line, even in the cage. Because if it doesn't, you have opened up a whole new line of going after yourself. What a dumbass.

Odd, I don't see the word 'pedophile' in my post. A restraining order could be the result of any number of things. As for reporting my post... is that supposed to scare me somehow? I strongly encourage you to report ANY post you feel breaks established board rules, as written in the rules section.

Of course, if you're reporting posts just because you're a whiny little tattle tale bitch, then I trust your reports will be treated as such.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Odd, I don't see the word 'pedophile' in my post. A restraining order could be the result of any number of things. As for reporting my post... is that supposed to scare me somehow? I strongly encourage you to report ANY post you feel breaks established board rules, as written in the rules section.

Of course, if you're reporting posts just because you're a whiny little tattle tale bitch, then I trust your reports will be treated as such.

Marcus. Too bad his liberal distraction tactic, accusing someone of calling him something. Didn't work the way he wanted it to work. Let's wait and see how he works that out?

Arbo
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Odd, I don't see the word 'pedophile' in my post. A restraining order could be the result of any number of things.

Everybody in the world is not as dumb as you think they are. It turns out, it's kinda the opposite.

As for reporting my post... is that supposed to scare me somehow?

Again you have reading comprehension problems. As stated, it was to see if that was over the limits. Turns out it's not. But it would take a big whiney baby like yourself to continue along that path, further proving what you must sink to.

Hey, I found a baby picture of you, it's iconic. Though it is somewhat disturbing that you are still that same big baby.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Everybody in the world is not as dumb as you think they are. It turns out, it's kinda the opposite.

Again you have reading comprehension problems. As stated, it was to see if that was over the limits. Turns out it's not. But it would take a big whiney baby like yourself to continue along that path, further proving what you must sink to.

Hey, I found a baby picture of you, it's iconic. Though it is somewhat disturbing that you are still that same big baby.

That's a fitting photo Arbo, and here's one of you before that one was taken...5518 Pampers let you down.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 03:15 PM

Suggesting? Probably not.

Flat out stating they have sex with 3 yr olds? Quite possibly.

Do you still beat your wife?

Do you still have sex with 3 year olds?

Do you still murder college girls?

A simple Yes or No will suffice. LOL. Dumbass.

In fact, that post is so 'interesting', it's my new signature...

Arbo
09-11-2013, 03:16 PM
That's a fitting photo Arbo, and here's one of you before that one was taken...5518 Pampers let you down.

Yeah, the poo jokes. You are repeating your stupidity. I expect no less. Did you guys send a PM that one was tired so the other needed to tag and take over? LOL

Arbo
09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Suggesting?

As I said, the world is not as dumb as you want or believe it to be.

Flat out stating they have sex with 3 yr olds? Quite possibly.

That you have no idea what sort of question that is, does not surprise me, it is merely an example of what he was trying to do. As one of you dumbasses says, use google and figure it out.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah, the poo jokes. You are repeating your stupidity. I expect no less. Did you guys send a PM that one was tired so the other needed to tag and take over? LOL

So, you can't handle being shown, or told the truth Arbo?

No surprise. Wanna try again?

Arbo
09-11-2013, 03:22 PM
So, you can't handle being shown, or told the truth Arbo?

No surprise. Wanna try again?

Oh yeah, someone is 'poo', and that is a 'truth'. You would do better if you stuck to actual words said rather than using overused 3rd grade humor. Ah, but that would require you to actually have a sense of humor and a bit of intelligence, so I guess that's not gonna happen. LOL

What you do in the navy, besides other sailors?

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 03:25 PM
As I said, the world is not as dumb as you want or believe it to be.

That you have no idea what sort of question that is, does not surprise me, it is merely an example of what he was trying to do. As one of you dumbasses says, use google and figure it out.

Spin all you want, Baryshnikov... not gonna help yourself:laugh:

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah, someone is 'poo', and that is a 'truth'. You would do better if you stuck to actual words said rather than using overused 3rd grade humor. Ah, but that would require you to actually have a sense of humor and a bit of intelligence, so I guess that's not gonna happen. LOL

What you do in the navy, besides other sailors?

Arbo. I have never called you 'poo'. I prefer to use shithead.

But I don't want to offend, or insult shitheads.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Spin all you want, Baryshnikov... not gonna help yourself:laugh:

No spin. It's called a leading question. It is understood you don't get it.

Arbo. I have never called you 'poo'. I prefer to use shithead.

But I don't want to offend, or insult shitheads.

Ouch! Oh, that's so painful! Oh wait, no, it's just dumb.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:49 PM
No spin. It's called a leading question. It is understood you don't get it.

Ouch! Oh, that's so painful! Oh wait, no, it's just dumb.

You still don't get it, do ya Arbo. We're doing nothing but Imitating, and Emulating you. So. If you call that Dumb. We agree with you. You set the example. We follow your lead.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:02 PM

Yeah....we fought over who got to make you look like a moron but by going to the moderator, you did more than any of us could have done to prove that you are a girly man and coward who hides behind his outstanding debating skills. Marcus just showed how impressive your skills are by pointing out FACT that he never mentioned the word pedophile. Now, you are not only a joke to amuse us but the laughing stock of this entire site.

Congrats!!! You've managed to do in days what takes other morons months or years to achieve as forum jest. Most of them left with tail tucked, others rarely post now but you.....you just keep on entertaining.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:05 PM

YEP...those debating skills are really shining. HA!!! He's simply not on your higher level Marcus so take it easy on him.....just throw in a "DUMB@$$" every now and then and make him feel like he's on top of the school yard shouting match. HA!

red state
09-11-2013, 04:10 PM
You still don't get it, do ya Arbo. We're doing nothing but Imitating, and Emulating you. So. If you call that Dumb. We agree with you. You set the example. We follow your lead.

About Time...so that our "leader" feels more comfortable in actually debating, I've thrown in a few things I wanted to cover from earlier when it was Tyr's turn to mop the floor with this clown:

So, forgive the break from the short ONE LINERS that our new LEADER seems to prefer....

Yes, ANOTHER REPULSIVE BORING OAF, in answer to your "FIGURES" comment earlier and within the quote that brought you into the spot light you probably now regret; it does figure and I see nothing within your post (POSTS) that added to the value of this thread (be it cage or not). BUT, THIS WAS/IS THE CAGE. You post regarding MONKEYS is indeed pathetic; just as your childishly and mindlessly attacking those you do not know and throwing poop at everyone who walks up to you is pathetically monkey-like. Throwing poop at everyone (even those who make VERY good points) is more than being a monkey.....it is simply being an @$$. It is my observance that what you are doing is worse than those who choose to simply ignore the LIKE or THANKS button. At least they simply ignore someone worthy of ignoring but YOU, on the other hand, chose to belittle and place yourself above others and that is anti-LIKES or anti-THANKS with no debate other than your patting yourself on the back and CLAIMING to be SOMEHOW debating. Candidly, I see no outstanding debating skills within your arsenal but you've certainly expressed your lack of words or hard to follow misspelling or usage of words (YET, with no shortage of foul language). You seem to be as guilty of what you've accused others of doing and, unless childish vulgar language has been accepted as DEBATE, you, sir, are anything but a debating master. It is funny to see how easily Marcus could get you to show the Bernie Fife in you however. If you were such a master debater, you'da never gave Marcus or any of us the time of day because you are so delusional above the rest of us.

I appreciate Tyr's honesty, the candidness of About Time and the service that Gaffer honorable went through in battle during Vietnam. I'll tell you right out that I have been blessed enough to have never served in any branch of gov. but I do consider myself a defender of MY Nation. I defend my Nation as best I know how and should foreign entities ever invade, I'll be quite able and willing to defend my Nation just as the many honorable men in my family have done over the many years of our Nation's History during actual all out WAR. What have you done to make us safer or in defending OUR Nation? I am RED STATE....my friends know me as Michael and cared enough to know more about me. Of course, my profile has all that is needed to find how successful I am and how REAL Americans were meant to live (debt free, comfortable and able to put some mighty awful hurt on anyone stupid enough to disrupt a church service, invade my home or try to slip a raw deal).....I never asked for the name given to you by your parents (could care less) but I thought there'd be more to you by asking what your other forum name is/was. I'm proud of my forum name and would never hide behind some other name or be ashamed of RED STATE. My posts are accurate, informed, detailed and time after Time after TIME with consistency. My posts are taxing to most but to a master such as yourself, I'm sure you have no problem reading them and responding accordingly. You possibly did the same under whatever name/avatar you used so be PROUD of who you are/were....unless you were banned like that terrible, disrespectful Old Salt who was utterly hated by the left. I miss OS over there and so do many others so consider this my account and defense to those you've labeled as hated on the other sites. I dare say that it was, as with this site, you and your association (not these you've labeled as disliked or trouble makers) who are the monkeys.

Yes, this is Debate Policy, not tell everyone how intelligent or superior one is over another (while such arrogance is backed by misspelled words, poor grammar and boring, one liner comments right out of some sort of a so-called Republican/Conservative guideline. Just as perspectives screams the opinion or point of view while having an opinion within varying perspectives does not come without an enjoyment of making, having and appreciating like-mindedness, Debate Policy was cleverly created to have even more areas of FRIENDSHIP and associations than most any other site I've ever participated in.

You have at it though and continue to prove to us all how gifted you are and how you are here to simply show your @$$ and we'll simply enjoy what we've enjoyed before you blessed us with your excellence. I hear it is very lonely at the top but, as a lowly, lowly Conservative I must survive the flood of friends who are more AMERICAN than most folks have in their arrogant lil' finger. Strange that you'd criticize the very type of Americans that have made America GREAT. I take pride in my friends just as I delight in those considering themselves my enemy just as you take pride in your all knowing excellence and the pride of your mysterious name/avatar.

In closing, if you want to know more about Tyr.....YOU ask him! Better yet, if you arrange a meeting somehow, put your Navy fighting skills up against his and I'd not be surprised to hear about his kicking your @$$. I just hope it doesn't harm or hinder your ability to defend our Nation while typing your garbage on forums or by fighting the evils of those who post as you probably agree YET have not received the pat on the back for posting such great posts that Tyr usually posts. The truth of it is: you don't need a pat on the back cuz you've got all the self-pats you can handle. So, ask him yourself or provide a little proof that you've ever been on another forum or that you've ever served anywhere other than serving as a waiter somewhere. The only thing I know for certain about you is that you're a self loving know-it-all who is too rude and ignorant to actually DEBATE (in all sense of the word). Cutting others down is NOT debating.

PS: [LONG PS] Is it just a genetic thing about liberals tattle tailing or what?! What is even more strange is how liberals don't mind being offensive, foul or rude but when they get the worse of it....they always go to the hall monitor or the teacher. About Time....does that sound like a "fighting man" to you. I guess times have changed and so has our military. Once upon a time, you simply manned up or got back on your own time.....in your own way. It just seems so girly man to go tattle. I guess I'm old fashioned. WOW! I learn more about he newbie that I dislike within every post. What's worse, he started the entire thing with Marcus (as best I can see after being on an Anniversary trip).

Jim, I hope you got a big laugh out of that but then again, it isn't the first time you've had a bunch of tattle tales come to you when they got the worse of things and found out that they aren't the big dogs they thought they were. MARCUS, I trust that you never went to Jim about any of the filth that ANOTHER REPULSIVE BORING OAF has continually allowed to spew from that pie hole. Naw....forget I even mentioned it. I KNOW you are not girly enough to go running to the teacher.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Yeah....we fought over who got to make you look like a moron but by going to the moderator, you did more than any of us could have done to prove that you are a girly man and coward who hides behind his outstanding debating skills. Marcus just showed how impressive your skills are by pointing out FACT that he never mentioned the word pedophile. Now, you are not only a joke to amuse us but the laughing stock of this entire site.

I didn't use the word either, if you want to be so technical. Doesn't change the suggestion he made with his posts. Simple reality, but I expect nothing other than you 4 to keep patting backs and sticking up for each other. Any one of you couldn't do it on your own, that's for sure.

Based on what I have read in old threads, and been told by others, I think you all are the real laughing stocks of the forum. Four horseman of the dumbpocolypse! LOL. I'm told there is another that is worse, but he hasn't popped up yet.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Au Contraire our lil' contrary one....we've been kicking your debating @$$ (one on one) since this thing has been going on....you're just to stupid to see that you're the joke. We keep laughing and you keep getting your debating @$$ kicked.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Judging by the likes that would associate with you, I consider that an honor cuz it is most likely another one who ANY ONE OF US can and has kicked their @$$ and they prefer to leave you to the LONE @$$ kickin' and you're too stupid to see that. Glad you picked out this and that when I actually addressed other things that you feel necessary to hide. That's OK, I can understand why you'd hide.....I probably kicked your @$$ (debate wise of course) on any or ALL of the other forums. HA!!!! That goes for your supposed source as well. It's hard to forget an @$$ kickin' and I can only guess that this is why you, your mystery membership elsewhere and your "@$$OCIATE" has seen fit to "inform" you as to whom you should look out for. HA!

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Au Contraire our lil' contrary one....we've been kicking your debating @$$ (one on one) since this thing has been going on....you're just to stupid to see that you're the joke. We keep laughing and you keep getting your debating @$$ kicked. Yes, of course. It has always been understood you all believe that. That's what makes all this so damn funny. How about we end all this and move it to actual debatable topics upstairs? Some one on one's as well? Or is that too scary? Better to pound all your big baby feet down here because ANYONE dare question you. LOL

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Based on what I have read in old threads, and been told by others, I think you all are the real laughing stocks of the forum. Four horseman of the dumbpocolypse! LOL. I'm told there is another that is worse, but he hasn't popped up yet.
What are you , a teleprompter? -- " and been told by others", you keep tossing that out as if God had spoke to you. Yet you then proclaim your brilliance while you brag about what some magical others told you!! Like the second graders that says, my daddy says this , my daddy told me that..-:laugh2:. Good grief are you truly a teenager!?? Do try to come up with intelligent thoughts on your own rather than blather you heard from others. :laugh:

red state
09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
"I reported your post merely to ask if suggesting other users are pedophiles crosses the line, even in the cage. Because if it doesn't, you have opened up a whole new line of going after yourself. What a dumbass."

Hmmmmmm.....sounds like a report to the teacher to me. If you weren't claiming that Marcus "suggested" that you were a pedophile, you'd have never gone to the teacher to begin with.....nice try on the twist, however, I'm sure it got a big laugh from the teacher just as you're providing a big laugh for us. Had you merely asked Jim if that was crossing the line, you'd have had no need to bother mentioning Marcus. So....we can ad Tattle Tail to the list of your mastery in debating skills. I'm not surprised.

By the way, what Navy did you serve? Just because you say you were in ABOUT TIME's Navy doesn't mean squat to me. And ask Tyr about his partiotism or service.....he said to go ahead and ask him. You asked me to ask so now I'm asking you to ask the one you asked.

Gwhiz....what a dumb dumb another site has sent over to the lion's den at Debate Policy.

jimnyc
09-11-2013, 04:31 PM

This is getting too close to being out of line. No further mention of other members and kids.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes, of course. It has always been understood you all believe that. That's what makes all this so damn funny. How about we end all this and move it to actual debatable topics upstairs? Some one on one's as well? Or is that too scary? Better to pound all your big baby feet down here because ANYONE dare question you. LOL

I'm a good ole boy and being a good ole boy.....I'd just as soon kick an @$$HOLE'S @$$ right here and right now....just like I've been doing. What a moron you are to ask a guy to step out of the bar.....I'm sure Tyr has thrown many such morons out of HIS bar on numerous times. HA!!!!

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm a good ole boy and being a good ole boy.....I'd just as soon kick an @$$HOLE'S @$$ right here and right now....just like I've been doing. What a moron you are to ask a guy to step out of the bar.....I'm sure Tyr has thrown many such morons out of HIS bar on numerous times. HA!!!!Yeah, tough guy threats. Not impressive. But I must say, you are doing a great job of taking the lead for dumbest of the four.BTW, check out the post above yours, then your post above that one. Smack. Ouch. Dumbass.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 04:36 PM
This is getting too close to being out of line. No further mention of other members and kids. Well then Jim , how close is this?

Originally Posted by Arbo View Post

A simple Yes or No will suffice. LOL. Dumbass. Perhaps we need a ruling on this ..-Tyr

jimnyc
09-11-2013, 04:37 PM

Again, while most things are a go here in the cage, inferring another member is a pedophile or somehow is in trouble with the law, is a bit over the line.

jimnyc
09-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Well then Jim , how close is this?

Perhaps we need a ruling on this ..-Tyr

Where is that post?

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Well then Jim , how close is this? Perhaps we need a ruling on this ..-TyrClearly it is what he now says to no longer do. That comes with his quote of MA's post suggesting such things. Which again makes your little cabal look like fools again for dismissing MA's suggestion for what it was.It was made after a mod said that pretty much anything goes, and before Jim said no. So on my end it ends. But it's nice to see you crying about it.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:40 PM
This is getting too close to being out of line. No further mention of other members and kids.

OK, Jim. I've never actually participated in the cage before and wasn't sure what all that CAGE stuff meant. I agree that kids and other members or other sites should not take precedence but it was brought up first by the one who contacted you on the vulgarity that he has participated in from the get-go. I simply wanted to know to whom he was referring on this or other sites or as to whom he once was or is on the other site because I truly think it was all lies.....including his so-called service. I know of no fighting man who runs to the teacher but I respect all of that and will let this be my last post....(maybe). It is getting old and is very close to getting out of line. Who knows, we may even find out more than we need to know about this newbie and that is not always a good thing. A little privacy is the best policy as it were. HA!!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Where is that post?

In the moral decay thread in the cage.
Today, 03:04 PM #299

Arbo

Arbo is online now Senior Member

Join Date:Aug 2013Location:ColoradoPosts:516Thanks:67Thanked 120 Times in 71 Posts Rep Power:0

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

What's even more cute, is your intentional refusal to simply answer with either a Yes, or a No.

A simple Yes or No will suffice. LOL. Dumbass.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:43 PM
but it was brought up first by the one who contacted you on the vulgarity

Lie.

jimnyc
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Today, 03:04 PM #299

I addressed that post in the other thread. I hope for the sake of decency that this will be the last anyone brings up children in such a manner.

red state
09-11-2013, 04:51 PM
No...you're the LIE and if you were so concerned then you should have contacted Jim when you posted your awful post. Your intent was to get Marcus in some sort of trouble and it is so like your kind to go running to the teacher when someone like Marcus has clearly handed you your @$$.

I say your service in the Navy is a LIE....prove it. Who's navy....I don't see how in the world it could be the same honorable Navy that the honorable About Time served. You call Tyr out as if his service or non-service is an issue YET we are to take you lying word as Gospel when it comes to you serving the military or making a damn (any more than any of us in keeping our homes safe and happy). Look, I keep my home safe and happy....not the Army, Navy, Airforce Coast Guard or National Guard. I certainly wouldn't rely on a coward like you to defend anything but your delusions.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it....

red state
09-11-2013, 04:53 PM
I addressed that post in the other thread. I hope for the sake of decency that this will be the last anyone brings up children in such a manner.
Jim, I do to.....I'd hate to know that any Debate Policy member was banned over a real piece of $#!T such as Argo or whoever the hell he is or thinks he is or was.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:57 PM
No...you're the LIE

Did you or did you not suggest it was 'started' by me? Seems that's what you said. Go back and take a look at the message time stamps. MA put forth the first (no longer allowed) suggestion. Which would mean if the answer to the question is 'yes', you are either a liar, or just fucking stupid.

I say your service in the Navy is a LIE....prove it.

LOL. You are a fucking joke. The four horseman of the dumbpocolypse, that contain those that keep whining that people 'demand' they answer things, now demand from others. LOL HAHAHAHA...

I call tyr out because he lists as his interest 'defending my country', but as of yet refuses to say what he does to defend it. LOL. All hot air, nothing more.

Though I am guessing if you graduated high school, it was barely, just scraping by. Lots of macho bullshit, not much else.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Clearly it is what he now says to no longer do. That comes with his quote of MA's post suggesting such things. Which again makes your little cabal look like fools again for dismissing MA's suggestion for what it was.It was made after a mod said that pretty much anything goes, and before Jim said no. So on my end it ends. But it's nice to see you crying about it.
You are as dense as a block of granite. I didn't receive a reprimand for posting out of line even in the cage --you did dumbass!! And you now act like you were just handed a damn victory! You have to be the slowest dimwit I've had the bad luck to run across in my life.
There is no cabal , just a group of members you choose to try to run away from this site . And been at it for over a week now to no avail. You have however proven your inability to spell very well and think much deeper than one or two line stupid replies.
By the way, where are your friends here and where are the great wise sages that you claim informed you of we evil gang ruining this forum? Every time a new member criticizes you you toss that person into this imagined gang. Didn't your great advisers give a list of members of this great cabal to publish and get it over with ? And why haven't your great advisers joined you in this magnificent crusade? Could be nobody advised you and you have other means of knowing about this forum you supposedly just recently stumbled across. :laugh: Who have you managed to run away to save this place so far? --Tyr

Arbo
09-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Who have you managed to run away to save this place so far? --Tyr

Where did those quotes come from? Do not see the message.

You are as dense as a block of granite. I didn't receive a reprimand for posting out of line even in the cage --you did dumbass!!

guessing that was MA. Of course, proving he is either in denial or a straight up liar, yet again. It was his post that was first quoted and told 'no more'.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I call tyr out because he lists as his interest 'defending my country', but as of yet refuses to say what he does to defend it. LOL. All hot air, nothing more. .
You call me out on a statement that I made in my profile page. As if you have some great call out authority here. :laugh: Listen up you dumbass little punk I will answer an inquiry from a person only if I choose to and respect that person. You don't qualify and from what I've seen of your posts here you never will. That's my reason which I give even with there being no requirement to explain a damn thing to your stupid ass. Now you made a post here citing your military service yet have not given a single piece of verifiable proof of that service even after another member asked you to. So shove your little demands right up your little dumb ass. Hot air is your whole story and blathering since crawling in here .--Tyr After your week long display here I'd like to see proof that you are even an adult because it seems you are a young teenager to me and a not very bright one at that. :laugh2:-Tyr

red state
09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Did you or did you not suggest it was 'started' by me? Seems that's what you said. Go back and take a look at the message time stamps. MA put forth the first (no longer allowed) suggestion. Which would mean if the answer to the question is 'yes', you are either a liar, or just fucking stupid.

LOL. You are a fucking joke. The four horseman of the dumbpocolypse, that contain those that keep whining that people 'demand' they answer things, now demand from others. LOL HAHAHAHA...

I call tyr out because he lists as his interest 'defending my country', but as of yet refuses to say what he does to defend it. LOL. All hot air, nothing more.

Though I am guessing if you graduated high school, it was barely, just scraping by. Lots of macho bullshit, not much else.

You truly are a not-so-bright-a-bulb.....I even posted the quote (YOUR QUOTE) that explained how you messed with the bull and got the horns. Who gives a rip about the vulgarity that YOU and a few others engaged in. Jim, has put his foot down and I'm fine with that.

At any rate....I've said all I'm going to say below:
Well, unlike you, I don't hide my past or past dealings. Funny that someone with an obvious lacking education would address my education but, since you brought it up and being the honest individual that this candid ole country boy is; Yes, I actually did poorly in some areas of high school but that was due to wild living and the same is true for the first year of college. Even so, after my first year, and still under scholarship, I managed to maintain an average that kept me well within the Dean's List.

I now travel much, enjoy a debt free life and have raised three intelligent and good lookin' kids. I have some of the BEST hunting and fishing land (all bought and paid for) and have plans to purchase more property between Cosby and Gatlinburg, TN. I recently took off for an extended 23 Anniversary to the best wife any husband could ask for and I've also been blessed with some of the best folks to work with and for all over the globe. I don't get to post often but there are times that I can truly have fun here and elsewhere and have added quite a number of good friends to my list of friends to the REAL WORLD.

For the record, all this wasn't for you because you're never going to get anything out of it (other than envy). I'm proud of my achievements as an athlete, illustrator, hunter, businessman and a father and I'll certainly toot my horn because of all that God has allowed into my life. I'm not a weak Christian and I'm certainly not as Christian as I can or should be but I was never taught that being Christian means to be a pushover or one to allow the evils of this world to take hold on what is good. Not many are as blessed as I but many could be with a little get-up-and-go and stop blaming others for their weaknesses. I'm the type of American that keeps the wheels turning. I am RED STATE and am proud to have like minded friends on this site and others. I'm consistent in my opinions/views and know a liar when I see one. Most who know me....even those that I've had a bit of a run in respect me as much as I respect them (but that respect goes both ways) and you obviously know nothing about that so you are simply the few that fall by the road side (which is alright with me). I had hoped things would be different but to be perfectly candid, nobody likes a know it all who hasn't the slightest amount of common sense or decency.

With that said and in closing, Tyr is more American than you will EVER be because he has honor and integrity....something you obviously know NOTHING about. He damn sure isn't the type to go running to the moderator.....unlike some lying cowards I have unfortunately met within recent days. In fact, the display of cowardice in the attempts at getting Marcus in trouble proves to me that you are not worthy of any time or effort in responding to and you certainly aren't worth degrading this forum any longer so consider me to be the first to tire from kicking your lousy MASTER DEBATING @$$ so that we no longer give you the attention you are long for so intensely.

I see now why I've never participated in the cage...so I'll see the rest out there somewhere.

red state
09-11-2013, 05:46 PM
After your week long display here I'd like to see proof that you are even an adult because it seems you are a young teenager to me and a not very bright one at that. :laugh2:-Tyr

Well, Tyr, there is that thread we all participated in that showed who we are, what we look like and our professions to some degree. That and the LIKE or THANKS, along with many other fantastic "extras" is what brought us here from the other place. This isn't the only site but it is my favorite. I just hope that Taft's prediction doesn't come true and we continue to get the low class libs and pretenders we know exists in high numbers elsewhere. That has ruined other sites and it seems that our retaining our identity may have brought some of the trash from other sites out of some old, fall out. Still, I've got no back down in me and if I see something outside the cage to expose some of the pretenders or pukes that have given us the likes of B.0., you know I'm good for it.

See ya'll OUTSIDE the cage....