PDA

View Full Version : Arbo's military service

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 10:22 AM
...or lack thereof?

I find it disgusting that someone who 'claims' to have served in the military, continually makes fun of and degrades another who 'actually' served in the military... and when challenged to prove a comment that someone else is 'ashamed of their service', he moves goalposts, obfusticates, waffles, backtracks, and refuses to own up to his own comments.

All acts of a coward... ARBO.

http://www.normansaunders.com/Kooky/67-00,Kooky-35.jpg

Arbo
09-11-2013, 10:24 AM
I want to thank you, for continuing to make yourself look like an ass. Though it's not too hard for you to do, it is your one talent.

And also I should thank you for starting yet another 'I am one of the whiney bitches with nothing to say' thread for yourself in the cage. As if there aren't enough of them for everyone to see what a whiney bitch you are.

Have a great day dumbass. You suck at making things up, though you do it in just about every post. LOL

I better understand why you have just about zero to say on any topic upstairs, your head is empty. LOL

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I... look like an ass. Though it's not too hard......

So true.:laugh:

DragonStryk72
09-11-2013, 11:12 AM
I want to thank you, for continuing to make yourself look like an ass. Though it's not too hard for you to do, it is your one talent.

And also I should thank you for starting yet another 'I am one of the whiney bitches with nothing to say' thread for yourself in the cage. As if there aren't enough of them for everyone to see what a whiney bitch you are.

Have a great day dumbass. You suck at making things up, though you do it in just about every post. LOL

I better understand why you have just about zero to say on any topic upstairs, your head is empty. LOL

.... And you're proving his point.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 11:18 AM
.... And you're proving his point.

Uh, no, not even close.

DragonStryk72
09-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Uh, no, not even close.

You gave no direct answer to his post, simply taking a roundabout swipe at him, which was exacty what he said you did. So, answer him if you wish to prove him wrong. I mean, it ain't that hard, is it?

Arbo
09-11-2013, 11:48 AM
You gave no direct answer to his post, simply taking a roundabout swipe at him, which was exacty what he said you did. So, answer him if you wish to prove him wrong. I mean, it ain't that hard, is it?

You have not been following along. He has continually made up shit others had said, he has continually had things explained to him. He troopers on like the good little moron he is.

about time made derogatory remarks suggesting I had served 'dishonorably'. That was the start of it, but you don't see this dumbshit questioning his buddy. In response I asked abouttime about his service. He would not reply. So I said those that served generally feel pride for their service, so why wouldn't he speak up. Then I made the logical jump that if he wasn't proud he must be ashamed. You will get none of that from the dumbass that started the thread, because his buddy started the whole thing. He only cares about someone's service being questioned if it is one of his buddies, anyone else he will freely go after like the worthless troll he is.

So his buddy got back some of what he gave, then ran away. Nothing more to it. Of course on one hand we have the dumbass that started this thread who screams for people to answer his questions how he wants them answered and a different buddy of his (tyr) who continually whines about those that want him to answer questions. So a motley bunch of fools, who keep proving what fools they are.

And BTW, 99% of the responses by the OP and his buddies do not directly answer a question posed to them, they are merely swipes, so he can't get pissed that he get's what he gives. Though he does get pissed.

So either now you understand, or perhaps you are yet another new buddy of his. Guess we will see.

BTW, I have directly asked both Tyr and him to do a one on one debate to show the world their prowess they seem to think they posses. Not a direct answer from either yet, just diversion. It's how they operate.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 12:13 PM
You have not been following along. He has continually made up shit others had said, he has continually had things explained to him. He troopers on like the good little moron he is.

about time made derogatory remarks suggesting I had served 'dishonorably'. That was the start of it, but you don't see this dumbshit questioning his buddy. In response I asked abouttime about his service. He would not reply. So I said those that served generally feel pride for their service, so why wouldn't he speak up. Then I made the logical jump that if he wasn't proud he must be ashamed. You will get none of that from the dumbass that started the thread, because his buddy started the whole thing. He only cares about someone's service being questioned if it is one of his buddies, anyone else he will freely go after like the worthless troll he is.

So his buddy got back some of what he gave, then ran away. Nothing more to it. Of course on one hand we have the dumbass that started this thread who screams for people to answer his questions how he wants them answered and a different buddy of his (tyr) who continually whines about those that want him to answer questions. So a motley bunch of fools, who keep proving what fools they are.

And BTW, 99% of the responses by the OP and his buddies do not directly answer a question posed to them, they are merely swipes, so he can't get pissed that he get's what he gives. Though he does get pissed.

So either now you understand, or perhaps you are yet another new buddy of his. Guess we will see.

BTW, I have directly asked both Tyr and him to do a one on one debate to show the world their prowess they seem to think they posses. Not a direct answer from either yet, just diversion. It's how they operate.

The number of lies, misstatements and drastic over generalizations in your post are staggering... as is the level of your utter stupidity.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2013, 12:35 PM
BTW, I have directly asked both Tyr and him to do a one on one debate to show the world their prowess they seem to think they posses. Not a direct answer from either yet, just diversion. It's how they operate. And your request can not be turned down according to you.. That is commonly called a command but you apparently can not fathom that. I rarely do commands and never , I repeat never , do commands coming from a dumbass weasel like you.:laugh2: Took you a week to find out that you could not force me to answer a question. Now that is the mark of a damn slow learner IMHO. --Tyr

Arbo
09-11-2013, 12:37 PM
The number of lies, misstatements and drastic over generalizations in your post are staggering... as is the level of your utter stupidity.

Again, you are full of shit. But that is nothing new.

Actually. Those people I knew, also happened to destroy themselves by dishonoring their uniform, the Navy, and the nation as they disobeyed, common, everyday rules, and eventually were discharged...often Dishonorably.

later I replied

If you don't want to get shit for being a lowly paint chipper hanging over the side of a target, then you don't start by trying to insult someone else's service first. Grow the fuck up little boy.

It went on to him making poo jokes. The tyr stuck his head in to say:

Brilliant advice while you insult his SERVICE.... WHAT A DAMN LOSER YOU ARE AND A CRYBABY.

So he is upset at me for doing what abouttime started with the 'dishonorable' remark. Yeah, two peas in a pod, watching each others back (or more likely staring at each others ass).

Then there was a bunch of babble from the tweedle dee, tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber about how I must be a 'sock'. Because nobody could actually read old messages. LOL.

then abouttime shows up again:

MARCUS. Not a whiner. Just a dishonorable Bubblehead who spent too much time HOT RACKING on subs.

so I ask him 'tell us what you did in the Navy.'

He said he wasn't going to talk about it, and I said:

Most people that served take pride in what they did and are will to talk about it. Perhaps you simply have no pride for your time in.

There was a lot of stupidity from the trio and I tried to direct things back to an answer to the question:

Let's go back to the reason why you do not have pride in your service. Why is that?

He gave a non answer and I said:

So again you refuse to address why you are ashamed of your military service and instead deflect with more fantasy.

At which point the dipshit that start this thread got all upset. Of course, this is all mere game in the Steel Cage, but yet again we see one of them get pissed off and start making 'challenges' about it. He had not word one to say when people made up shit about anyone else, he had not one word to say when abouttime started the whole thing with the comments about 'dishonorable service'.

So yet again, I have laid out their lies and shame at the BS they try and pull. The thread is there for all to read.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 12:40 PM
And your request can not be turned down according to you.. That is commonly called a command but you apparently can not fathom that. I rarely do commands and never , I repeat never , do commands coming from a dumbass weasel like you.:laugh2: Took you a week to find out that you could not force me to answer a question. Now that is the mark of a damn slow learner IMHO. --Tyr

Arbo is 'special'... like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFRv_1XdDM

aboutime
09-11-2013, 03:27 PM
...or lack thereof?

I find it disgusting that someone who 'claims' to have served in the military, continually makes fun of and degrades another who 'actually' served in the military... and when challenged to prove a comment that someone else is 'ashamed of their service', he moves goalposts, obfusticates, waffles, backtracks, and refuses to own up to his own comments.

All acts of a coward... ARBO.

http://www.normansaunders.com/Kooky/67-00,Kooky-35.jpg

Marcus. No big deal. Honestly. I appreciate your support but. I've known many people like Arbo during my thirty years in the Navy. Most of them tended to be slackers, whiners, complainers, and less than quality, undependable people who usually found their "CLINGER" mode, and left the service, either voluntarily, or by request.
In fact. Most people serving in uniform know exactly what kind of people Arbo may have been.
And, as we have seen here. The only way such people have any defense is to instantly accuse, or redirect all attention from themselves.
In civilian life. It's called being a Bully.
In the military. It's called many other things I won't use here. As to not Insult those other people.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Marcus. No big deal. Honestly. I appreciate your support but. I've known many people like Arbo during my thirty years in the Navy. Most of them tended to be slackers, whiners, complainers, and less than quality, undependable people who usually found their "CLINGER" mode, and left the service, either voluntarily, or by request.
In fact. Most people serving in uniform know exactly what kind of people Arbo may have been.
And, as we have seen here. The only way such people have any defense is to instantly accuse, or redirect all attention from themselves.
In civilian life. It's called being a Bully.
In the military. It's called many other things I won't use here. As to not Insult those other people.

LOL. This is good stuff! And from the man that started the whole thing because he disagree's on an internet forum, so must resort to saying other's service was 'dishonorable'. Weak form, weak argument.

The 'bully' line adds greatly to the humor, as it was three members here that decided they saw a new person they could try to 'bully' and run off the forum, as they have run off others in the past. LOL.

It's funny in the exchange I quoted from above you had said your 'information was available' as to WHAT you did in the Navy. I just looked, you said:

I think I am older than most all of you since I first joined the navy in May of 1964, at 17 years old.
I'll make it short. I retired from the Navy in August of 1995 as an E-7.
For those of you from the Army, Air Force, and Marines. I was a Navy Chief.
I had broken service, which explains why after so long. I was able to become a Chief since I had to start over...as Prior-Service, without going back to Boot camp.
I listed my many ships during my Introduction. But they were many, and Sea Duty was a priority for most of my 5 enlistments.

That doesn't doesn't really say WHAT you did. Does it? Hmm.

I however have no problem talking about my glorious days in the Navy and what I did. If I didn't have young children I would have stayed in, but I had missed enough of there lives and felt that I had given a good amount to my country.

I can guess just what kind of Chief you were, based on how you strike out at those that disagree with you.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 04:15 PM
LOL. This is good stuff! And from the man that started the whole thing because he disagree's on an internet forum, so must resort to saying other's service was 'dishonorable'. Weak form, weak argument.

The 'bully' line adds greatly to the humor, as it was three members here that decided they saw a new person they could try to 'bully' and run off the forum, as they have run off others in the past. LOL.

It's funny in the exchange I quoted from above you had said your 'information was available' as to WHAT you did in the Navy. I just looked, you said:

[/COLOR]
That doesn't doesn't really say WHAT you did. Does it? Hmm.

I however have no problem talking about my glorious days in the Navy and what I did. If I didn't have young children I would have stayed in, but I had missed enough of there lives and felt that I had given a good amount to my country.

I can guess just what kind of Chief you were, based on how you strike out at those that disagree with you.

Do all the guessing you like. Make all the accusations you want. You are not worthy of anyone telling you what you DEMAND.
If you don't like hearing that. Too bad.
I trained E-6's, and most all of those I trained, became E-7's.
So. Drop the crap. You aren't worth it.

Arbo
09-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Do all the guessing you like. Make all the accusations you want. You are not worthy of anyone telling you what you DEMAND. If you don't like hearing that. Too bad.I trained E-6's, and most all of those I trained, became E-7's.So. Drop the crap. You aren't worth it.I don't care either way. I just find it funny you won't say. I see it as a lack of pride.I trained E7 and E8 in advanced electronics when I was an E5. Your point is?I'd be more than happy to drop all the cage stuff, as soon as you dummies decide you can quit your circle jerk.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't care either way. I just find it funny you won't say. I see it as a lack of pride.I trained E7 and E8 in advanced electronics when I was an E5. Your point is?I'd be more than happy to drop all the cage stuff, as soon as you dummies decide you can quit your circle jerk.

You don't care? Okay. Fine. Stay the Pivot Man as long as you like.

Marcus Aurelius
09-11-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=664014#post664014)
Do all the guessing you like. Make all the accusations you want. You are not worthy of anyone telling you what you DEMAND. If you don't like hearing that. Too bad.I trained E-6's, and most all of those I trained, became E-7's.So. Drop the crap. You aren't worth it.

I don't care either way. I just find it funny you won't say. I see it as a lack of pride.I trained E7 and E8 in advanced electronics when I was an E5. Your point is?I'd be more than happy to drop all the cage stuff, as soon as you dummies decide you can quit your circle jerk.

You don't care? You spend the better part of the last few days whining like a little baby about him not being proud of his military service, now suddenly you don't care?:laugh:

And of COURSE you have to one-up whatever he told you... God forbid you not be the big man on campus, huh Special Ed.

What a loser.

aboutime
09-11-2013, 07:23 PM
You don't care? You spend the better part of the last few days whining like a little baby about him not being proud of his military service, now suddenly you don't care?:laugh:

And of COURSE you have to one-up whatever he told you... God forbid you not be the big man on campus, huh Special Ed.

What a loser.

Marcus. Doesn't matter to me how HIGH, or BIG he thinks he is. I've seen hundreds like him. They all, eventually...just go away when they discover nobody cares what they think, or say.