PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton heckled on Benghazi during award ceremony

Jeff
09-12-2013, 05:34 AM
First a award for her to recognize her career in public service and advocacy for women’s rights ( wow if she is the best woman can do yall are in trouble :laugh: ) but it seems people haven't forgotten Benghazi , she was heckled with people chanting Benghazi and I think that is great, I hope this put a dampen on her parade but when you have no morals I guess she probably just laughed it off and considered those people the ignorant ones .

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fielded hecklers who hounded her on Benghazi at the tail end of an award acceptance speech she delivered at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia on Tuesday evening.
Mrs. Clinton was accepting the 2013 Liberty Medal, an honor to recognize her career in public service and advocacy for women’s rights, CBS reported. She told the crowd of hundreds of the U.S. need to balance national security with human rights issues in Syria, and called for American politicians to cross party aisles and strike a chord of unity.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/11/hillary-clinton-heckled-benghazi-during-award-cere/#ixzz2ebNJeIdq