PDA

View Full Version : '2 Million Bikers' Rally Converges on DC for 9/11 Parade

Jeff
09-12-2013, 05:50 AM
OK I added two stories to a excisting thread but started to think this deserves a new thread so here it is, yesterday as some on here predicated 3000 bikers would show and another stated well only 40.000 had signed up on FB , well yesterday 859,000 bikes showed up in DC ( some say there may have been more but that is the word I got last night and it seemd to fit with most of what I see ) so did they get the 2 million no but if they had that permit they would of been much closer and if ya watch the vidoe of the bikers riding the loop the police are everywhere anyway so I guess a permit wouldn't of made much of a difference , As for the Muslims they got smart , when they realized the bikers where coming there million men turned into a couple hundred ( I guess they would rather attack those just heading to work or scream at a woman as they did on there march in England) but when they realized there where dealing with people that will hit back they didn't show , what a surprise

Thousands of bikers descended on Washington, D.C., Wednesday to protest a Muslim march provocatively timed for the 12th anniversary of 9/11.

While the "Million Muslim March" looked likely to be a flop, the "2 Million Bikers" event brought participants from throughout the eastern seaboard. One estimate put the number of bikers there at 880,000.

So many turned out that plans to have them ride through the streets of the Capital had to be changed. "There are so many motorcycles that trying to go through Washington, D.C., would not have worked," ride organizer Eric Zern told WTOP-Radio (http://wtop.com/109/3447858/Bikers-reveal-area-route-for-911-ride).

http://www.newsmax.com/US/2-million-bikers-dc-denied/2013/09/11/id/525000?s=al&promo_code=14D64-1

Gaffer
09-13-2013, 10:41 AM
I'll give the majority of muslims that didn't show the benefit of the doubt. They didn't feel it was an appropriate thing to do on that day. Any that are true Americans wouldn't want to be associated with that bunch of low life that were there. The victory march fizzled out.

aboutime
09-13-2013, 11:56 AM
OK I added two stories to a excisting thread but started to think this deserves a new thread so here it is, yesterday as some on here predicated 3000 bikers would show and another stated well only 40.000 had signed up on FB , well yesterday 859,000 bikes showed up in DC ( some say there may have been more but that is the word I got last night and it seemd to fit with most of what I see ) so did they get the 2 million no but if they had that permit they would of been much closer and if ya watch the vidoe of the bikers riding the loop the police are everywhere anyway so I guess a permit wouldn't of made much of a difference , As for the Muslims they got smart , when they realized the bikers where coming there million men turned into a couple hundred ( I guess they would rather attack those just heading to work or scream at a woman as they did on there march in England) but when they realized there where dealing with people that will hit back they didn't show , what a surprise

http://www.newsmax.com/US/2-million-bikers-dc-denied/2013/09/11/id/525000?s=al&promo_code=14D64-1

Jeff. No matter what some did, or didn't say about those Biker's in DC.

It was a great day for AMERICA. And made me feel better, despite all of the Negatives we have been hearing for so long.

It was also Heart-Warming to learn how the D.C. Police helped them all day, despite the city's denial of the permit.
GOOD STUFF.