PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush – 9/11 Bullhorn Speech at Ground Zero

Jeff
09-12-2013, 05:57 AM
I thought people might want to be reminded what a president looks like !!

President George W. Bush: Bullhorn Speech to Emergency Rescue Workers at 9/11 Ground Zero, New York. Delivered 14 September 2001.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/archive-george-w-bush-911-bullhorn-speech/

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 07:39 AM
....with bush leadership on invading iraq we certainly taught those iraqis not to hijack our planes and fly them into our buildings..what? There were no iraqis involved?..hmmmm

Well, luckily we found all their WMD anyway..what? we didn't? They didn't have any?...hmmmm

Oh..well, we deposed the vicious, brutal tyrant saddam hussein. What? we used to arm him and supply satellite info and CIA help when he was killing iranians for us? hmmmmm..

We can surely thank bush for founding the TSA..Look how "safe" we are because of them. Look at all the terrorists they've captured.

..and let's not forget the "patriot" act...good thing THAT is in place to "protect" us, right comrade?

Fortunately we have the Department of Fatherland Security. It's just to keep us "safe", of course...oops..sorry..I meant "homeland", not fatherland...
LMAO...etc...etc...

Anyone who seriously believes that "their" guy or "their" party is "better" or "different" has been thoroughly duped.

Jeff
09-12-2013, 07:49 AM
....with bush leadership on invading iraq we certainly taught those iraqis not to hijack our planes and fly them into our buildings..what? There were no iraqis involved?..hmmmm

Well, luckily we found all their WMD anyway..what? we didn't? They didn't have any?...hmmmm

Oh..well, we deposed the vicious, brutal tyrant saddam hussein. What? we used to arm him and supply satellite info and CIA help when he was killing iranians for us? hmmmmm..

We can surely thank bush for founding the TSA..Look how "safe" we are because of them. Look at all the terrorists they've captured.

..and let's not forget the "patriot" act...good thing THAT is in place to "protect" us, right comrade?

Fortunately we have the Department of Fatherland Security. It's just to keep us "safe", of course...oops..sorry..I meant "homeland", not fatherland...
LMAO...etc...etc...

Anyone who seriously believes that "their" guy or "their" party is "better" or "different" has been thoroughly duped.

AAA yes we did find them just recently in Syria , the biggest mistake GW made was giving Iraq 6 months before we entered they got rid of the WMD in that time, I have to wonder if they didn't have them why have the masks ,medicines and suites at the local hospitals ( yes we found them ) as for believing one party is better than the other I agree with ya but what I also believe is Obama couldn't make a pimple ON Gw's Butt as a leader , and back to Irag yes we needed to go they where financing terrorism they where paying families to strap bombs on kids to kill out troops so let me remind yall, IF YOU SPONSOR TERRORIST OR ARE A TERRORIST YOU ARE OUT ENEMY

fj1200
09-12-2013, 07:51 AM

Um, that's why Afghanistan.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 08:05 AM
AAA yes we did find them just recently in Syria , the biggest mistake GW made was giving Iraq 6 months before we entered they got rid of the WMD in that time, I have to wonder if they didn't have them why have the masks ,medicines and suites at the local hospitals ( yes we found them ) as for believing one party is better than the other I agree with ya but what I also believe is Obama couldn't make a pimple ON Gw's Butt as a leader , and back to Irag yes we needed to go they where financing terrorism they where paying families to strap bombs on kids to kill out troops so let me remind yall, IF YOU SPONSOR TERRORIST OR ARE A TERRORIST YOU ARE OUT ENEMY

The u.s. will never "win" the "war on terrorism" and every sensible person knows it. There will always be terrorists.

The war on terror is a war on american freedom and interests and the only people who benefit are arms/technology/chemical manufacturers.

The whole point is to invent/maintain boogiemen to keep people afraid and angry which gives the gov't more reasons to make new laws and create new bureaucracies to control people...to keep them "safe", of course.

Check out the history of u.s. interventions in the ME.
As long as we play one against the other, we keep the area destabilized which allows us to exert "influence" in the area.

*pro tip* There will never be "peace" in the ME. There never HAS been.

Jeff
09-12-2013, 08:08 AM
The u.s. will never "win" the "war on terrorism" and every sensible person knows it. There will always be terrorists.

The war on terror is a war on american freedom and interests and the only people who benefit are arms/technology/chemical manufacturers.

The whole point is to invent/maintain boogiemen to keep people afraid and angry which gives the gov't more reasons to make new laws and create new bureaucracies to control people...to keep them "safe", of course.

Check out the history of u.s. interventions in the ME.
As long as we play one against the other, we keep the area destabilized which allows us to exert "influence" in the area.

*pro tip* There will never be "peace" in the ME. There never HAS been.

I agree to a certain degree with what you are saying but at the same token ( even if we can't win ) we must battle it or it would be ten times worse than what it is

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Um, that's why Afghanistan.

So we invade iraq because saudi's flew planes into our buildings...and that makes sense to you?

afghanistan?..but..but wasn't afghan our "friends" when they were killing russians? Didn't we arm the mujahideen?..didn't we give THEM satellite info and CIA help, too?

LMAO...Do you realize that if we tried to invade every nation that "sponsors terrorism"...LMAO...nevermind....I can't even finish the sentence...

Let me ask you this, then?
When do you want to go after North Korea? They have WMD and have threatened to use them on US...

How about israel? They murder children, too..Want to take them on?

fj1200
09-12-2013, 08:16 AM
So we invade iraq because saudi's flew planes into our buildings...and that makes sense to you?

afghanistan?..but..but wasn't afghan our "friends" when they were killing russians? Didn't we arm the mujahideen?..didn't we give THEM satellite info and CIA help, too?

LMAO...Do you realize that if we tried to invade every nation that "sponsors terrorism"...LMAO...nevermind....I can't even finish the sentence...

When do you want to go after North Korea? They have WMD and have threatened to use them on US...

Kicking the ball out of bounds doesn't count for a goal in soccer. ;)

Last I checked the Mujaheddin are not the Taliban and are you really suggesting that we should have taken no action? But please, create more positions for me; strawmen are awesome.

Jeff
09-12-2013, 08:16 AM

One at a time that is how we do it and we take those that are the greatest threats first, Obama is the one saying N. Korea isn't a problem the GOP knows better , loo if you want to sit at home worried when a terrorist attack will happen next that is your business, and yes you are right we will never end it but we can keep it in check and have done so since 9/11 for the most part

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 08:28 AM
I agree to a certain degree with what you are saying but at the same token ( even if we can't win ) we must battle it or it would be ten times worse than what it is

..or we could cease and desist in purposely destabilizing the area for our own, and israel's, interests.

We installed and propped up the shah of iran via CIA coup...He was brutal and murderous and killed hundreds of thousands of his own people...but as long as he danced when we pulled the strings, he was cool....but the iranians eventually rose up, deposed him and he fled to the u.s. to hide, which infuriated iranians so they captured hostages from our embassy.Well, WE can't invade Iran but we can get help by proxy through Iraq.

Meanwhile, we're arming saddam hussein with essentially anything he wants...(another brutal, murderous dictator) and helping him kill as many iranians as possible..but.as long as he danced when we pulled the strings, he was cool.

Then iraq, who had a historic claim to kuwait anyway, decided to take it back after the u.s ambassador April Gaspie said we didn't intend to interfere with internal ME issues.

So we double cross saddam and end up invading for specious reasons. We have to go kill some Iraqis.
Terrorists! WMD! Regime change!..to give them "democracy"! ..blah...blah...

Afghanistan...as long as they were killing russians in their war, we gave them whatever they wanted..weapons, intel...CIA assistance...but..oops...suddenly they became the enemy when they stopped dancing for us...now we have to go kill THEM...

Add Libya, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, etc...our intervention in the ME...playing one side against the other while arming BOTH sides.... is the main reason they hate us

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Kicking the b
Last I checked the Mujaheddin are not the Taliban and are you really suggesting that we should have taken no action? But please, create more positions for me; strawmen are awesome.

Really?
Bin Laden was mujahideen.
Has our "action" improved things in the world?..in america?

How do you tell mujahdeen from taliban from al qaeda or from another muslim?..Got that figured out?
Hey.. I know. Let them solve their own problems and we don't arm either side and stay out of it....THAT'S why we were attacked on 9/11 in the first place...

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 08:36 AM
One at a time that is how we do it and we take those that are the greatest threats first, Obama is the one saying N. Korea isn't a problem the GOP knows better , loo if you want to sit at home worried when a terrorist attack will happen next that is your business, and yes you are right we will never end it but we can keep it in check and have done so since 9/11 for the most part

One way to prevent attacks here is to CLOSE THE FREAKING BORDER....but no...we can't do THAT...what was I thinking...

So you're ok with attacking syria?..you're ok with the history I illustrated of our interventions in the ME..Those things keep us "safer"....You'd be ok with attacking N, Korea, too?
When? as soon as we finish with syria or simultaneously?

How about israel? There have been SCORES of U.N. resolutions passed against them...yet they ignore them...should we attack them so they fall in line, too?

murica...**** yeah!

fj1200
09-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Really?
Bin Laden was mujahideen.
Has our "action" improved things in the world?..in america?

How do you tell mujahdeen from taliban from al qaeda or from another muslim?..Got that figured out?
Hey.. I know. Let them solve their own problems and we don't arm either side and stay out of it....THAT'S why we were attacked on 9/11 in the first place...

So that was a 'no'? That we shouldn't have taken action against aggressors?

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 08:51 AM

Saudis hijack our planes, fly them into buildings...so we invade iraq and invent at least 3 fake "reasons"...Make sense to you?

How many iraqis hijacked the planes and flew them into our buildings again? How many WMD did we find? How's that "democracy" we installed working out in iraq today?
How do you tell mujahdeen from taliban from al qaeda or from another muslim?..Got that figured out? LMAO..Even THEY can't tell....

Are you in favor of attacking every nation in the world who MIGHT have some terrorists who hate america?...to keep us "safe", ya know....:laugh:

fj1200
09-12-2013, 09:30 AM

Saudis hijack our planes, fly them into buildings...so we invade iraq and invent at least 3 fake "reasons"...Make sense to you?

How many iraqis hijacked the planes and flew them into our buildings again? How many WMD did we find? How's that "democracy" we installed working out in iraq today?
How do you tell mujahdeen from taliban from al qaeda or from another muslim?..Got that figured out? LMAO..Even THEY can't tell....

Are you in favor of attacking every nation in the world who MIGHT have some terrorists who hate america?...to keep us "safe", ya know....:laugh:

:dunno:

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 09:42 AM
:dunno:

Right..whatever...Evade all you like.

Did iraqis hijack the planes and attack the u.s.?

Now, post some more cute little smilies.

fj1200
09-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Right..whatever...Evade all you like.

Did iraqis hijack the planes and attack the u.s.?

Now, post some more cute little smilies.

I'm evading? :laugh: You're the one trying to drag this over to Iraq. I agree we've had a crap ME policy but you can't ignore when direct action is taken against the US.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm evading? :laugh: You're the one trying to drag this over to Iraq. I agree we've had a crap ME policy but you can't ignore when direct action is taken against the US.

Who has taken direct action against the u.s.?

Which country in the ME?

How many countries have WE taken direct action against in the ME?
What were the reasons?
Are we "winning" the "war on terrorism" by killing people in the ME?
How can you know who are "terrorists" and who aren't? Because the gov't told you so? LMAO...

How long until the "war on terrorism" is over? How many "terrorists" are left in the ME?
After we kill all of them there :rolleyes:, should we move on to asia and kill all the "terrorists" there, too?

Let's just invade every country in the world who doesn't like us and who MIGHT have some "terrorists" in them...what say? :laugh:

gabosaurus
09-12-2013, 10:17 AM
I thought people might want to be reminded what a president looks like !!
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/archive-george-w-bush-911-bullhorn-speech/

What? A president who vowed to "bring the perpetrators to justice" and then was either unwilling or unable to do so?
A president angry over an attack that he allowed to happen?
A president not afraid to lie and bullshit in order to make himself look good?
Come on Jeff, this country hasn't had a REAL president in more than half a century.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TFPOstgw3rk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

fj1200
09-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Who has taken direct action against the u.s.?

Which country in the ME?

Do we need to review what happened on 9/11, who did it, where they lived, and who harbored them?

How many countries have WE taken direct action against in the ME?
What were the reasons?
Are we "winning" the "war on terrorism" by killing people in the ME?
How can you know who are "terrorists" and who aren't? Because the gov't told you so? LMAO...

How long until the "war on terrorism" is over? How many "terrorists" are left in the ME?
After we kill all of them there :rolleyes:, should we move on to asia and kill all the "terrorists" there, too?

Let's just invade every country in the world who doesn't like us and who MIGHT have some "terrorists" in them...what say? :laugh:

:rolleyes:

fj1200
09-12-2013, 10:43 AM
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TFPOstgw3rk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

OMGWTFBush!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Do we need to review what happened on 9/11, who did it, where they lived, and who harbored them?

It wasn't iraq, was it? Yet we invaded iraq on that flawed premise. We purposely destabilize the ME so we can continue to exert our "influence" there.
Do we need to review the history of us intervention and arming BOTH sides in wars in the ME?

:rolleyes:

In other words the question makes you uncomfortable because you know the answer but don't want to have to admit it and rather than provide a meaningful answer you resort to smilies...Got it.

fj1200
09-12-2013, 01:19 PM
It wasn't iraq, was it? Yet we invaded iraq on that flawed premise. We purposely destabilize the ME so we can continue to exert our "influence" there.
Do we need to review the history of us intervention and arming BOTH sides in wars in the ME?

I didn't say it was Iraq and we didn't invade Iraq on the premise that OBL was hanging out there and that the Taliban were harboring a wanted man. Besides, I know fairly well of our history and I already agreed that it was/is pretty much crap.

No, in other words the question is irrelevant to the issue of "those who brought these buildings down..." But I will offer my apologies for being the only one to resort to smilies...

[QUOTE=P.Kersey;664245]:rolleyes:
:laugh:

:laugh:

Oh wait.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 02:51 PM
I didn't say it was Iraq and we didn't invade Iraq on the premise that OBL was hanging out there and that the Taliban were harboring a wanted man. Besides, I know fairly well of our history and I already agreed that it was/is pretty much crap.

Iraq was part of the "axis of evil" according to bush and they were being blamed for having connections to Al qaeda and bin laden. That is why we attacked after 9/11. No one said bin laden lived there...you exaggerate quite a bit, quite often, I see.
According to bush the coalition mission was "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

When they were found to have no connections to the taliban or al qaeda the mission shifted to "WMD"...after none were found the mission became "regime change" to bring "democracy" to iraq (at gunpoint).
My point illustrates the continuously variable excuses/rationalizations for purposely keeping the ME unstable so we can exert our influence.

So in the effort to curtail WMD and to "degrade" a rogue nation's capabilities to use them, when do you think we should attack N. Korea?
How about israel? When should we attack them?
What other nations do you think we should attack?

.....But I will offer my apologies for being the only one to resort to smilies...

Weak deflection. I used smilies in ADDITION to a response...You use them INSTEAD of responding...subtle difference there, son...Nice try, though.

aboutime
09-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Iraq was part of the "axis of evil" according to bush and they were being blamed for having connections to Al qaeda and bin laden. That is why we attacked after 9/11. No one said bin laden lived there...you exaggerate quite a bit, quite often, I see.
According to bush the coalition mission was "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

When they were found to have no connections to the taliban or al qaeda the mission shifted to "WMD"...after none were found the mission became "regime change" to bring "democracy" to iraq (at gunpoint).
My point illustrates the continuously variable excuses/rationalizations for purposely keeping the ME unstable so we can exert our influence.

So in the effort to curtail WMD and to "degrade" a rogue nation's capabilities to use them, when do you think we should attack N. Korea?

Weak deflection. I used smilies in ADDITION to a response...You use them INSTEAD of responding...subtle difference there, son...Nice try, though.

P.Kersey. Maybe we use smilies because YOU ARE FUNNY, and you keep us laughing.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 03:17 PM
P.Kersey. Maybe we use smilies because YOU ARE FUNNY, and you keep us laughing.

yeah...yeah..whatever, son...

So you think we should attack syria, too?

aboutime
09-12-2013, 03:21 PM
yeah...yeah..whatever, son...

So you think we should attack syria, too?

I'm not your son. But consider yourself lucky I bothered to reply to your ignorance.

Jeff
09-12-2013, 04:28 PM
What? A president who vowed to "bring the perpetrators to justice" and then was either unwilling or unable to do so?
Come on Jeff, this country hasn't had a REAL president in more than half a century.

Miss Gabby he was far from perfect but he wasn't as bad as you make him out :laugh: he didn't lie to congress he gave them the same facts he was given and yes people love to say how he went all on his own but the same people screaming that voted to go then screamed how bad it was then when Obama wanted to attack Syria then they where on board again, it is a game played between the two parties and the American people lose.

aboutime
09-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Miss Gabby he was far from perfect but he wasn't as bad as you make him out :laugh: he didn't lie to congress he gave them the same facts he was given and yes people love to say how he went all on his own but the same people screaming that voted to go then screamed how bad it was then when Obama wanted to attack Syria then they where on board again, it is a game played between the two parties and the American people lose.

Jeff. You're wasting your time with gabby. She's just an old, miserable, frustrated bully who likes to piss people off....then she runs and hides in her cage.

fj1200
09-12-2013, 04:54 PM

That's a great and wonderful line of reasoning to go down to not answer the question. You have quite the active imagination of where I stand.

Unfortunately when your posts, arguing against your imagination for example, are not worthy of actual words; smilies do the trick.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm not your son. But consider yourself lucky I bothered to reply to your ignorance.

Yes..I'm truly honored that you replied..I feel blessed. ..and look! You even said my question was ignorant as you dodged it! What a classy guy/girl you are!

Do you think we should attack syria?

Gaffer
09-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Wow Pk, you sound like a broken record. So your a Bush hater and your hung up on iraq. Pssst iraq is over and done. Let it go now. Also, Bush has been out of office for 5 years, let it go now.

We have a whole new bunch of problems today. The main one being the foolish, ignorant man in the white house. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will be done anywhere as long as this man is in charge.

I see your another Israel hater. Do you also support hamas? How about hezbo? Or maybe iran. They all want to blow Israel away.

There's another name for the war on terror. It's called the Long War. And it is between the west and islam. Whether you like it or not Israel is our ally in this war.

As to should we attack syria, no. We should attack iran. Cripple iran and syria will fold as will hezbo. Then we can concentrate on the sunni's and muslim brotherhood. And if we had a competent president with some guts we would stare down putin as well.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Wow Pk, you sound like a broken record. So your a Bush hater and your hung up on iraq. Pssst iraq is over and done. Let it go now. Also, Bush has been out of office for 5 years, let it go now.

hate bush as much as obama..Politicians don't fool me. I've seen them all since LBJ.
Iraq is over..let it go..tell that to mothers, fathers, sons, brothers, uncles, aunts sisters of the dead troops...What did they die for?
My point is that the gov't will invent false "reasons" to justify what they want to do. Gulf of Tonkin, for instance..oh yeah vietnam is over too..The govt lied, but...let it go...It didn't mean anything.

We have a whole new bunch of problems today. The main one being the foolish, ignorant man in the white house. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will be done anywhere as long as this man is in charge.
I agree completely. this country is finished anyway..it isn't obama, though..it's the type of people who would vote for him...twice.

I see your another Israel hater.
You do? how do you see that?

Do you also support hamas? How about hezbo? Or maybe iran. They all want to blow Israel away.

I couldn't care less for either side. They both hate white christians...to the jews we're "unclean" and "goyim"...and to the muslims we're "infidels". Let them settle their own differences.

There's another name for the war on terror. It's called the Long War. And it is between the west and islam. Whether you like it or not Israel is our ally in this war.
They are? I think they're infiltrators in our government and have twisted and warped american policy.
..and the long war?..more like the eternal war..here's a secret..terrorism will always exist.It can never be eradicated...Like the "war on drugs"....Drugs will always exist.
The only purpose of the "war on drugs" is to generate revenue for the government and allow them to get people into the prison industry/law enforcement system...

As to should we attack syria, no. We should attack iran. Cripple iran and syria will fold as will hezbo. Then we can concentrate on the sunni's and muslim brotherhood. And if we had a competent president with some guts we would stare down putin as well.

Right..we need to start some wars!..'murica..**** yeah!
Russia would mop the floor with our pussified military...but they're all too busy to fight anyway..they have their "sensitivity training" classes and their "empowerment for monorities" workshops....LMAO

So when should we go after North Korea? Don't they have WMD?

aboutime
09-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Yes..I'm truly honored that you replied..I feel blessed. ..and look! You even said my question was ignorant as you dodged it! What a classy guy/girl you are!

Do you think we should attack syria?

Can't hear ya Arbo.

P.Kersey
09-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Can't hear ya Arbo.
Answer my question if you're going to quote me, and leave your fantasy friends out of it.

Are you in favor of attacking syria?

aboutime
09-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Answer my question if you're going to quote me, and leave your fantasy friends out of it.

Are you in favor of attacking syria?

No, Arbo.

Gaffer
09-12-2013, 07:54 PM
This is useless, you can't fix stupid.

Larrymc
09-12-2013, 08:45 PM

LMAO...etc...etc...

Anyone who seriously believes that "their" guy or "their" party is "better" or "different" has been thoroughly duped.You can say what you wont about bush, and his party and we can argue about foreign policy, but he was a Patriot who loved his country, He wasn't afraid to Exalt God, and up hold a great moral compass for this nation, that as a conservative is what is important to me, The Moral Decay and total disrespect for the Constitution and the Office of the President, that we get with every Liberal Democrat is repulsive, And now with there latest contribution our Resident Muslim the war on Terrorism has never seemed more like ridicules notion. So yea i believe though, definitely flawed my party is the better one.

aboutime
09-12-2013, 09:16 PM
You can say what you wont about bush, and his party and we can argue about foreign policy, but he was a Patriot who loved his country, He wasn't afraid to Exalt God, and up hold a great moral compass for this nation, that as a conservative is what is important to me, The Moral Decay and total disrespect for the Constitution and the Office of the President, that we get with every Liberal Democrat is repulsive, And now with there latest contribution our Resident Muslim the war on Terrorism has never seemed more like ridicules notion. So yea i believe though, definitely flawed my party is the better one.

Larrymc. Ya know? The greatest thing about all of this trashing, and bringing up old, tired accusations by P.K. is.
No matter what anyone like him/her say here. They cannot, ever, change the reality of History. No matter how much they claim to disagree, or hate someone like Bush. There's nothing they can ever do to change WHAT IS. Same for all of us.
Loud mouth, whiners who must always see the glass Half Empty, or the negative, miserable side of their frustrated, lonely lives...can never change our minds, or convince us only THEY are right all the time.
Forrest Gump's Mom had it right. "Stupid is, as stupid does!" And, we all see examples of it...Liberally speaking, almost every day. More so since Obama became the Great Pretender.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2013, 09:29 PM

Are you in favor of attacking syria? I'll answer your question before I say my peace . Hell no, no reason to attack Syria other than Obama wants to try to help the Al Qaeda rebels there win.

Next-- I've read this entire thread and all your replies and just have to ask this upon considering your many replies.
Will you tell me exactly ? --When God died and gave you his top spot because you have -ALL- the answers ? And as the second wonderful new member that knows every damn thing about every damn thing can you give me the next big Powerball lottery numbers? :laugh:--Tyr

Larrymc
09-12-2013, 09:36 PM

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TFPOstgw3rk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>I was watching TV when thay showed where the first plane hit, and for almost an hour no one realized it was a jet, they were saying it was thought to be a small plane, so that is what he also saw, so your video proves nothing, we didn't have the Intel at the time to stop it, his one great mistake was trusting the Muslims in this country, but that is of no consequence anyway because now we have one in the white house, i agree we haven't had a Great President sense Reagen, but considering all the crisis during his term i think he did a fine job

aboutime
09-12-2013, 09:56 PM
I was watching TV when thay showed where the first plane hit, and for almost an hour no one realized it was a jet, they were saying it was thought to be a small plane, so that is what he also saw, so your video proves nothing, we didn't have the Intel at the time to stop it, his one great mistake was trusting the Muslims in this country, but that is of no consequence anyway because now we have one in the white house, i agree we haven't had a Great President sense Reagen, but considering all the crisis during his term i think he did a fine job

We should all know, by now. Anything Gabby attempts to say, and convince anyone about. Is much like watching paint dry (in the dark).

gabosaurus
09-12-2013, 11:55 PM
I was watching TV when thay showed where the first plane hit, and for almost an hour no one realized it was a jet, they were saying it was thought to be a small plane, so that is what he also saw, so your video proves nothing

Bush was in a car traveling to a school, then he was in a school. He saw nothing. His story is a total fabrication.

we didn't have the Intel at the time to stop it

Dubya had all sorts of intelligence reports. He had a report saying that an attack on American soil was imminent. And that the targets would be NYC and DC. Bush discounted them because he was too busy planning his attack on Iraq.

his one great mistake was trusting the Muslims in this country

:laugh2: you are almost as stupid and gullible as aboutime. Except he is senile. You don't really have an excuse.

we haven't had a Great President sense Reagen

Reagan was in no way a great president. He was liar and a con artist. As a president, he was a great B movie actor.

P.Kersey
09-13-2013, 05:28 AM
I'll answer your question before I say my peace . Hell no, no reason to attack Syria other than Obama wants to try to help the Al Qaeda rebels there win.

Next-- I've read this entire thread and all your replies and just have to ask this upon considering your many replies.
Will you tell me exactly ? --When God died and gave you his top spot because you have -ALL- the answers ? And as the second wonderful new member that knows every damn thing about every damn thing can you give me the next big Powerball lottery numbers? :laugh:--Tyr

Settle down. You exaggerate too much.
What have I posted that is incorrect? Just point it out.

When people have an honest disagreement, in most places, people calmly discuss the issue. That doesn't seem to hold true here.
It seems sarcasm, grandstanding and exaggeration are the standard fallback positions for some here.

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo yankee oscar uniform alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Settle down. You exaggerate too much.
What have I posted that is incorrect? Just point it out.

When people have an honest disagreement, in most places, people calmly discuss the issue. That doesn't seem to hold true here.
It seems sarcasm, grandstanding and exaggeration are the standard fallback positions for some here.

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo yankee oscar uniform alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo :laugh:

F oxtrot U niform C harlie K ilo Y ankee O scar U niform A lpha S ierra S ierra H otel O scar L ima E cho. Well , at least you spelled hole right this time by omitting the -W-. This 'ole Southern boy ciphers pretty good even at just a glance. king ignorant sent so many young astronauts sexy strippers . :laugh: --
It seems sarcasm, grandstanding and exaggeration are the standard fallback positions for some here. As is lying, spinning, diversion, deceit and double talking with double identities by their opponents. EVEN PERHAPS TRIPLE IDENTITIES SOMETIMES, Got Ape Big Bad Yankee. --Tyr

P.Kersey
09-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Well , at least you spelled hole right this time by omitting the -W-. This 'ole Southern boy ciphers pretty good even at just a glance. king ignorant sent so many young astronauts sexy strippers . :laugh: -- As is lying, spinning, diversion, deceit and double talking with double identities by their opponents. EVEN PERHAPS TRIPLE IDENTITIES SOMETIMES, Got Ape Big Bad Yankee. --Tyr

nice..you're wrong on every count. No surprise there, though...I'm not gabby...I'm not arbo.. You hit the trifecta of ignorance with that stupid post. I'm sure your friends are all clapping and cheering and I know how important that is to you....LMAO..insecure little papa romeo india charlie kilo sierra.

I was wondering why it seemed slow before I signed up but now I know why this site is so dead..you guys are real alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo sierra.
Have fun!

aboutime
09-13-2013, 12:01 PM
nice..you're wrong on every count. No surprise there, though...I'm not gabby...I'm not arbo.. You hit the trifecta of ignorance with that stupid post. I'm sure your friends are all clapping and cheering and I know how important that is to you....LMAO..insecure little papa romeo india charlie kilo sierra.

I was wondering why it seemed slow before I signed up but now I know why this site is so dead..you guys are real alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo sierra.
Have fun!

Wow! How impressive is that? Pretending only you know the meanings of the military alphabet, and can try to make people scratch their heads...wondering how STUPID you are?

To show how far behind the rest of us you are. We just say PRICK, and ASSHOLES like you, and think nothing of it.

aboutime
09-13-2013, 12:02 PM

Have fun!

This one's for you P.K. "Chuck you Farley. Go back off in your own jack yard!"

Marcus Aurelius
09-13-2013, 12:08 PM

Have fun!

(points to door)

If you don't like the board, you know where to go. You 'could' try sticking around, actually debating and not whining and moving goal posts when you're challenged... but that would probably be too difficult for you.

Marcus Aurelius
09-13-2013, 12:13 PM
...What have I posted that is incorrect? Just point it out...

Okay...

(points)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by P.Kersey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=664361#post664361)

Absolute leftist BS...Just reading about "white supremacists" exposes THAT "research" as fraudulent and biased.

According to the 1860 census;
http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

8% of southerners owned slaves.That's it, ace...25%? LMAO...rubbish....Yes my number was off by few percent...the revisionist nonsense you posted is just ridiculous, though.

28% of free negroes in the south owned slaves..got any comments on THAT? I didn't think so....

The details of your FAIL were posted in that thread, for all to see...

actually, I'm not done with you. You didn't read your source properly, dumb ass.

1860 census results... the 8% was the TOTAL of ALL FAMILIES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AT THAT TIME who owned slaves.

Here's a breakdown from YOUR SOURCE, on just the southern states, of families that owned slaves... the column YOU chose.

South Carolina 46%
Mississippi 49%
Florida 34%
Alabama 35%
Georgia 37%
Louisiana 29%
Texas 28%
Virginia 26%
Arkansas 20%
Tennessee 25%
North Carolina 28%

If you're going to link to a source, you should probably understand what you copy and paste, dumb ass.

Did you man up? nope. You tried, and FAILED to move the goalposts a few posts later.

aboutime
09-13-2013, 12:13 PM
(points to door)

If you don't like the board, you know where to go. You 'could' try sticking around, actually debating and not whining and moving goal posts when you're challenged... but that would probably be too difficult for you.

Marcus. I do believe Arbo is now showing all of us how he somehow expects...because of his navy, submarine background. Which I still question in many ways. That he honestly is convinced he is SPECIAL, and should be treated as someone...he thinks is SPECIAL.

So, his only defense is to belittle, degrade, patronize everyone who isn't HIM, because He believes, everyone who hasn't had his background in life...is less than him in every way.
What a lonely, miserable, frustrating way to try NOT to fit in.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2013, 05:09 PM

Have fun! So you wondered why it seemed slow? Wouldn't that take some long period of time here to know if it was slow or just normal at that pace? You see that same complaint Arbo made as well complete with his crusade to make gigantic changes here. Did you discuss it with him and/or yourself?:laugh: And why didn't you and Arbo suggest these magical changes to admin here instead of jumping in to stir the post so to speak? Go ahead with your thought to be coded insults. :laugh: HAHA, I AM INSECURE? DO MY POSTS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THAT? -:laugh2:-Tyr