PDA

View Full Version : Russian Paper: “Once Drug Addict Obama Cannot Fight Against Vladimir Putin”

Jeff
09-13-2013, 02:22 AM
So what does other parts of the world think of our fearless leader ? Just about what ya would figure and he set this all himself , he gave Russia the ammo they needed to make fun of him and look like the good guy .

Even though the US thinks they are in charge of humanity the reality is they are not. In their imaginary world the toothless media supports their spit ball shooting president. They actually think their words are supreme and final. Kerry and McCain keep dancing in a parade trying to influence a congress which is neither conservative nor moral but nevertheless war weary. The once drug addict now US leader cannot fight against Vladimir Putin who brought Russia from poverty in the 90′s to a more stable economy today. Obama’s buffoonery selling the war against Syria has hit a wall thanks to President Putin’s firm stance and leadership.
Focusing on war instead of a trillion dollar debt, Obama’s forte is to spread chaos not only in America but in the world. Like a fire bug his wake has left North Africa burning and he now supports terrorists the US once fought against. Bush once said that when Obama got into office that Barry would have to do the same and continue fighting in the Middle East. “Mr. I’ll bring home the troops next summer” has broken that promise and kept his “YES WE CAN start more wars” pledge. As they say in America, “he’s Bush on steroids”.

http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/russian-paper-drug-addict-obama-fight-vladimir-putin/

jafar00
09-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm sure that if you read western tabloids, there are worse things said about Putin in them ;)

aboutime
09-13-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm sure that if you read western tabloids, there are worse things said about Putin in them ;)

Worse things? As in TRUTH? Sure the Western tabloids work overtime trying to HIDE the truth about Obama, and they seem to Love Putin for taking all the responsibility from Obama.

red states rule
09-15-2013, 04:35 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/81_13737920130913052816.jpg