PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting National Guard Soldier Is Competing For Miss America Crown

Jeff
09-13-2013, 07:38 AM
What a beautiful young lady and she is for real, not a wax figure that was groomed for this , she is in the Army National Guard and can shoot a bow pretty well also and yes she has a couple of Tattoo's.

The Miss America Pageant won’t know what hit it when it lays eyes on Miss Kansas, Sgt. Theresa Vail. Once the competition’s preliminaries begin in Atlantic City, N.J., on Tuesday, Sept. 10, Vail will be the second contestant in the military to compete (Miss Utah 2007 was a combat medic in the Army National Guard). But when she struts down Boardwalk Hall in her bikini, she’ll be breaking a long-standing taboo with her two giant tattoos –

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/bowhunting-national-guard-soldier-competing-miss-america-crown/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2013, 07:56 AM
What a beautiful young lady and she is for real, not a wax figure that was groomed for this , she is in the Army National Guard and can shoot a bow pretty well also and yes she has a couple of Tattoo's.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/bowhunting-national-guard-soldier-competing-miss-america-crown/ After watching that video I suddenly wanted to "go all dem" and vote for her multiple times. :laugh: A mechanic, soldier , shoots a bow and pretty as a Christmas morning to a young child Some guy gonna be a lucky dog when he marries that gal.

revelarts
09-13-2013, 08:38 AM
WHoah.
She's Great!

I couldn't help but laugh at one line of hers.
"I think some of the same traits of go to being a good Miss America and a good soldier..."

Destroying your enemy, leaving them unable to harm you in anyway. Capturing your territory/crown. .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2013, 08:42 AM
WHoah.
She's Great!

I couldn't help but laugh at one line of hers.
"I think some of the same traits of go to being a good Miss America and a good soldier..."

Destroying your enemy, leaving them unable to harm you in anyway. Capturing your territory/crown. .

I think she meant , dedication, preparation and discipline.. just sayin'.. -Tyr

revelarts
09-13-2013, 09:11 AM
I think she meant , dedication, preparation and discipline.. just sayin'.. -Tyr

Yes no doubt Tyr. I'm sure she did.
It just struck me as funny if you took it the other way. no disrespect to her meant.

Arbo
09-13-2013, 09:39 PM

Saw this before. She should win simply because she is 'real'.