PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaida Chief Zawahiri Calls for Attacks Inside the US

Jeff
09-13-2013, 11:36 PM
OK Obama told us that Al-Qaida was on the run ( this guy don't look to be running to hard ) but someone needs to let him know there are bikers here in America and they scare the poor Muslims :laugh: Seriously this guy proves getting Bin Laden ended the war on terror as much as catching Baghdad did , this guy is telling those in our country all ready to carry these threats out so yes we still have terrorist right in our own back yards, it is time to clean house, they showed how spineless they are we need to get them out now while they still hear the roar of all those pesky motor cycles .

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically," adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike, according to the SITE monitoring service.

In an audio speech released online a day after the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 strikes, Zawahiri said attacks "by one brother or a few of the brothers" would weaken the U.S. economy (http://www.reuters.com/finance/economy?lc=int_mb_1001) by triggering big spending on security, SITE reported.

Western counter-terrorism chiefs have warned that radicalized "lone wolves" who might have had no direct contact with al-Qaida posed as great a risk as those who carried out complex plots like the 9/11 attacks.

"We should bleed America economically by provoking it to continue in its massive expenditure on its security, for the weak point of America is its economy, which has already begun to stagger due to the military and security expenditure," Zawahiri said.

Keeping America in such a state of tension and anticipation only required a few disparate attacks "here and there," he said

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/al-qaida-attacks-us-zawahiri/2013/09/13/id/525457?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1537533_09132013&promo_code=14DF1-1

jafar00
09-14-2013, 04:47 AM
Translation: Fear levels are down a bit in the US. Too many people complaining about TSA searches and other losses of liberty since 9/11. A new threat is needed to keep the population under control.

aboutime
09-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Translation: Fear levels are down a bit in the US. Too many people complaining about TSA searches and other losses of liberty since 9/11. A new threat is needed to keep the population under control.

You could help us solve such problems if you took a trip North, and East. Let us know when you arrive. And you'll probably learn first hand. How much of a threat someone thinks you are.

Otherwise. You should be thinking about how threatened you are...right there in OZ.

jafar00
09-15-2013, 05:08 AM
You could help us solve such problems if you took a trip North, and East. Let us know when you arrive. And you'll probably learn first hand. How much of a threat someone thinks you are.

Otherwise. You should be thinking about how threatened you are...right there in OZ.

I'm not threatened here. Only once has someone driven past yelling "Bin Laden" at me.

If I went northeast, I would end up in Tonga or perhaps Niue. Sounds like a plan. A nice holiday on an island paradise :)

aboutime
09-15-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm not threatened here. Only once has someone driven past yelling "Bin Laden" at me.

If I went northeast, I would end up in Tonga or perhaps Niue. Sounds like a plan. A nice holiday on an island paradise :)

Another failed attempt BY YOU to distract, or change your infantile defense mechanism here.

The North, and East You know...I was referring to was To North America, and East of Hawaii. But your smart, typical little game just didn't work for anyone but...YOU.

Arbo
09-15-2013, 07:41 PM

Well, our government escalating the 'fear' has indeed helped them keep some sheep in line. Often the sheep are heard repeating the government lines.

revelarts
09-15-2013, 07:50 PM
OK Obama told us that Al-Qaida was on the run ( this guy don't look to be running to hard ) but someone needs to let him know there are bikers here in America and they scare the poor Muslims :laugh: Seriously this guy proves getting Bin Laden ended the war on terror as much as catching Baghdad did , this guy is telling those in our country all ready to carry these threats out so yes we still have terrorist right in our own back yards, it is time to clean house, they showed how spineless they are we need to get them out now while they still hear the roar of all those pesky motor cycles .

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/al-qaida-attacks-us-zawahiri/2013/09/13/id/525457?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1537533_09132013&promo_code=14DF1-1

I bet 1/2 of he people on this board have the capability to pull off a series small scale "terrorr" attack. that would make the country go insane. Just think of the Cop in Califorinia that did it. and he was being specific about his targets and it seems he didn't plan it for very long.

we've had no serious attacks in 12 years. no serious threat in 12 years. but there are billions of muslims in the world and millions in the U.S. now 1000s from foreign countries here.

Your still more likely to get struck by lighting than to be in a terror incident in the U.S..

Obama and vice president Kerry wants to Support alqeada in Syria did support them in libya. But we are suppose to be afraid of them of them here and kill them here?
Romney siad he wanted to support the Syrian "rebels" too. we known Graham and McCain won't even consider listening to their constituents on Syria. McCain MET with some Syrian Alqeada butchers in secret (says he didn't known who they were) and says he wants to support THEM but not not his voters. so it's not just Demoncrat rev wright following Baptist Secret Muslim Obama that's playing some bizzare game here.

There's weird crap going on in the world and you and me are not being told the whole story.
and think of this. the last big attack we had the federal gov't had the info they just didn't handle properly (if you believe the official story).

every other penny annie attack attempt since then (that we are aware of) has been stopped by citizens keeping an eye out. Your neighbor is your best defense IMO.
the feds have their own agendas or
are just going through the motions or
are asleep at the switch or
listening to YOUR phone call with you wife.

aboutime
09-15-2013, 08:59 PM
I bet 1/2 of he people on this board have the capability to pull off a series small scale "terrorr" attack. that would make the country go insane. Just think of the Cop in Califorinia that did it. and he was being specific about his targets and it seems he didn't plan it for very long.

we've had no serious attacks in 12 years. no serious threat in 12 years. but there are billions of muslims in the world and millions in the U.S. now 1000s from foreign countries here.

Your still more likely to get struck by lighting than to be in a terror incident in the U.S..

Obama and vice president Kerry wants to Support alqeada in Syria did support them in libya. But we are suppose to be afraid of them of them here and kill them here?
Romney siad he wanted to support the Syrian "rebels" too. we known Graham and McCain won't even consider listening to their constituents on Syria. McCain MET with some Syrian Alqeada butchers in secret (says he didn't known who they were) and says he wants to support THEM but not not his voters. so it's not just Demoncrat rev wright following Baptist Secret Muslim Obama that's playing some bizzare game here.

There's weird crap going on in the world and you and me are not being told the whole story.
and think of this. the last big attack we had the federal gov't had the info they just didn't handle properly (if you believe the official story).

every other penny annie attack attempt since then (that we are aware of) has been stopped by citizens keeping an eye out. Your neighbor is your best defense IMO.
the feds have their own agendas or
are just going through the motions or
are asleep at the switch or
listening to YOUR phone call with you wife.

rev. According to the Obama administration, and many Liberal Democrats. Everyone on this forum who is a Veteran, or disagrees with Obama IS A TERRORIST.
Those who aren't veterans who disagree with Obama, have been declared RACISTS.
So. Nothing new here.

By the way....That's PETTY ANTE!

jafar00
09-15-2013, 09:42 PM

Which outlines the importance of whistle blowers to alert us to the nefarious mischief being committed in our name.

jafar00
09-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Well, our government escalating the 'fear' has indeed helped them keep some sheep in line. Often the sheep are heard repeating the government lines.

Anyone notice any NSA spying scandal news lately? :)

Arbo
09-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Anyone notice any NSA spying scandal news lately? :)

But, but, that's so they can catch undercover Muslims! And keep 'Merica safe!

LOL.

red states rule
09-16-2013, 02:29 AM
http://www.heritage.org/~/media/Images/Reports/2011/09/b2604/b2406_chart1.ashx?w=600&h=436&as=1