PDA

View Full Version : Woman Vandalizes 9/11 Memorial; Uses Her Heritage As An Excuse

Jeff
09-13-2013, 11:46 PM
This is just disgusting , next we will have blacks acting out because they where slaves , Jews Because of the Holocaust and so on, time to leave the past in the past , I get so tired of hearing what happened to the poor people when there isn't one alive that was there to see it, and this Lickers ( yes that is her last name , dang I wish she went to school with me the jokes are endless :laugh:) Lady thinks because she is a native American she can destroy a 9/11 Memorial , I seriously hope they make a example out of her.

According to Breitbart: "Student protesters rip 2,977 American flags out of ground at 9/11 memorial. The 9/11: Never Forget Project has been an annual nonpartisan event at Middlebury College for the past ten years. By participating in the 9/11: Never Forget Project, students honor the victims of the attacks, as well as honor the American principles for which they died...The protesters told Ben Kinney, president of the conservative club on campus, they were 'confiscating' the flags in protest of 'America's imperialism.'" The ringleader of this "protest" is a woman by the name of Amanda Lickers. She is Native American. The purpose of her protest was to highlight the misdeeds the United States committed against the Natives long ago. Lickers defended herself on Climate-connections.com (Lack of capitalization is her bad):

http://lastresistance.com/3197/woman-vandalizes-911-memorial-uses-heritage-excuse/

Gaffer
09-14-2013, 08:05 AM
That woman is a joke. I can't even pronounce the tribal name she gave which is probably one of the obscure little nation tribes that never really fought in the Indian Wars. I'd have to look it up to be sure. I didn't see a picture of her so I can't tell if she's Indian, somewhat Indian, or little bit Indian. Somehow I think she's little bit Indian if at all.

How come so many of these people always want to pull out their Indian heritage when doing shit like this. Any number of us here have Indian blood of some sort. And no one here feels it necessary to get stupid and blame their heritage.

She says they are tired of 500 years of oppression. Well, that tells me they were one of those little tribes that always got their ass kicked by the other tribes until the whites kicked the other tribes asses.

My Indian blood is Iroquois, who were probably the ones that oppressed her tribe.

Stick it in your ear and lick it toots. Your just a vandal.

Gaffer
09-14-2013, 08:40 AM
That woman is a joke. I can't even pronounce the tribal name she gave which is probably one of the obscure little nation tribes that never really fought in the Indian Wars. I'd have to look it up to be sure. I didn't see a picture of her so I can't tell if she's Indian, somewhat Indian, or little bit Indian. Somehow I think she's little bit Indian if at all.

How come so many of these people always want to pull out their Indian heritage when doing shit like this. Any number of us here have Indian blood of some sort. And no one here feels it necessary to get stupid and blame their heritage.

She says they are tired of 500 years of oppression. Well, that tells me they were one of those little tribes that always got their ass kicked by the other tribes until the whites kicked the other tribes asses.

My Indian blood is Iroquois, who were probably the ones that oppressed her tribe.

I tried to make some corrections after I did some research but it wouldn't let me.

She's from the Iroquois Nation, so I was wrong on that guess. It's been a while since I read up on the tribal histories. I have no knowledge of my own clan history other than Iroquois as the Indian side was kept a big secret in my family.

She's still just a vandal.

logroller
09-14-2013, 08:43 AM

I love it when you treat me like the naughty squaw I am.
:suck:

logroller
09-14-2013, 08:47 AM
I tried to make some corrections after I did some research but it wouldn't let me.

She's from the Iroquois Nation, so I was wrong on that guess. It's been a while since I read up on the tribal histories. I have no knowledge of my own clan history other than Iroquois as the Indian side was kept a big secret in my family.

She's still just a vandal.
That's not surprising. I've Cherokee blood, among others. my great grandmother was full blood, but she didn't allow her kids to register as such after they fled OK during the dust bowl. Registering as an Indian pretty much assured that you wouldn't find work. It was like registering as violent felon.

Gaffer
09-14-2013, 08:58 AM
That's not surprising. I've Cherokee blood, among others. my great grandmother was full blood, but she didn't allow her kids to register as such after they fled OK during the dust bowl. Registering as an Indian pretty much assured that you wouldn't find work. It was like registering as violent felon.

Yeah it was looked down on even in the 50's. My grandmother looked full blooded, though she may have been half. I was always curious about it but no one would talk. I didn't find out until the 80's that we were Iroquois. What tribe is still a mystery.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2013, 07:35 PM

Stick it in your ear and lick it toots. Your just a vandal. My mother's father was full blood Cherokee, his wife half white/half Choctaw. THAT MAKES MY MOTHER HALF AND ME QUARTER I THINK. I've never used that to justify anything I've ever done. That lady is heap full of shat IMHO..-Tyr