PDA

View Full Version : Beheaded in front of children, Assad's thugs are dragged to their doom and butchered

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2013, 08:52 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420263/As-rebels-behead-Assads-thugs-children-question-really-sides-Syrias-bloodbath.html By Nick Enoch

PUBLISHED: 13:23 EST, 13 September 2013 | UPDATED: 14:30 EST, 13 September 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420263/As-rebels-behead-Assads-thugs-children-question-really-sides-Syrias-bloodbath.html#ixzz2esH0n3sS
The sword rests briefly on his neck as a blindfolded man kneels under a clear blue sky.

Moments later, the executioner raises his right arm, slashes downwards and the prisoner is dead.

The whole barbaric episode is watched by a crowd of jeering men, many of them armed.

And sitting on a low wall only a few feet from where the wretched captive died so violently is a line of young boys.

They were still there as the dead man’s head was dumped on his body. Another child, even younger, was led by the hand past the corpse.

Warning: Graphic content

As a cheering crowd of fighters look on, an executioner - believed to belong to the Al Qaeda-linked faction ISIS - lines up his sword in a practice run before delivering the final blow
As a cheering crowd of fighters look on, an executioner - believed to belong to the Al Qaeda-linked faction ISIS - lines up his sword in a practice run before delivering the final blow

A Syrian boy is held by the hand as he walks past the body of a beheaded Islamic militant loyal to Assad
A Syrian boy is held by the hand as he walks past the body of a beheaded Islamic militant loyal to Assad. An unnamed photojournalist was given rare access to the public execution in the town of Keferghan in the north of the country

A group of young children sit on a wall as they stare at the dead body
A group of young children sit on a wall as they stare at the dead body

The severed head of a militant is held aloft. The photographer witnessed four public executions on August 31
The severed head of a militant is held aloft. The photographer witnessed four public executions on August 31

The public execution was the last of four that took place on August 31 in the town of Keferghan in the north of the country.

The picture forms part of a set taken by a photojournalist - whose identity has not been revealed in order to protect him - who was given unprecedented access to the gruesome proceedings.

Among the other photos are an executioner lining up his sword before delivering the final blow as his victim kneels in the village square - and a victim's head being held aloft by a jubilant fighter. I suggest that all click the link for the many pictures depicting this savagery. And view those pictures of exactly who Obama wants to help win and take over that nation! In my opinion all that refuse to go see what these animals do to helpless people are cowards themselves that should never dare post even any veiled support for these rebel fighters that are actually just muslim terrorists murdering for the greater glory of Allah. Go look this isn't a rare occurrence there by the rebel terrorist forces other than it is extremely rare to have been photographed! Warning photos are not mild. -Tyr

Gaffer
09-14-2013, 09:13 AM
But mclame says these are moderate muslims shouting thank god, and they deserve our support.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2013, 12:08 PM
But mclame says these are moderate muslims shouting thank god, and they deserve our support. That old bastard needs a damn good attitude adjustment himself.. A completely sold out hack good for nothing now IMHO. -Tyr

glockmail
09-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Don't forget our CIA is giving these nice young gentleman weapons.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Don't forget our CIA is giving these nice young gentleman weapons.

RIGHT YOU ARE, which is illegal by Federal law.. they aren't doing it without Obama's blessings that's for sure. -TYR

jafar00
09-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Gruesome yes, but if he was shabiha, he deserved it.

Assad's paid thugs are far worse than even AQ.

The shahiba in the story linked below sounds like one of the milder ones.

Sitting in the dark, fetid cave that served as his makeshift prison, Mohammed confessed with the frankness of a man who knew he had no escape from death. For the equivalent of £300 a month, plus a £100 bonus for every victim, he had become a hired killer for President Bashar al Assad, he said. What was more, he had enjoyed every minute of it. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9400570/Confessions-of-an-Assad-Shabiha-loyalist-how-I-raped-and-killed-for-300-a-month.html)

"We love Assad because the government gave us all the power - if I wanted to take something, kill a person or rape a girl I could," he said, in a calm, quiet voice devoid of remorse. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9400570/Confessions-of-an-Assad-Shabiha-loyalist-how-I-raped-and-killed-for-300-a-month.html)

"The government gave me 30,000 Syrian pounds per month and an extra 10,000 per person that I captured or killed. I raped one girl, and my commander raped many times. It was normal." (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9400570/Confessions-of-an-Assad-Shabiha-loyalist-how-I-raped-and-killed-for-300-a-month.html)

Assad's regular troops aren't much better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63zY6dV_SEU

More from Assad's beloved Shabiha (WARNING: Extremely GRAPHIC!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05igvB_IP_w

And you wonder why they beheaded a shahiba they caught?

aboutime
09-14-2013, 03:53 PM

Sitting in the dark, fetid cave that served as his makeshift prison, Mohammed confessed with the frankness of a man who knew he had no escape from death. For the equivalent of £300 a month, plus a £100 bonus for every victim, he had become a hired killer for President Bashar al Assad, he said. What was more, he had enjoyed every minute of it. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9400570/Confessions-of-an-Assad-Shabiha-loyalist-how-I-raped-and-killed-for-300-a-month.html)

"We love Assad because the government gave us all the power - if I wanted to take something, kill a person or rape a girl I could," he said, in a calm, quiet voice devoid of remorse. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9400570/Confessions-of-an-Assad-Shabiha-loyalist-how-I-raped-and-killed-for-300-a-month.html)

"The government gave me 30,000 Syrian pounds per month and an extra 10,000 per person that I captured or killed. I raped one girl, and my commander raped many times. It was normal." (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9400570/Confessions-of-an-Assad-Shabiha-loyalist-how-I-raped-and-killed-for-300-a-month.html)

And you wonder why they beheaded a shahiba they caught?

How can any human with a brain, or capacity to love others DARE to compare the Depth of MURDER, or it's extreme, and permanent damage by calling it "MILDER?"

What a disgusting, Inhuman, absolutely stupid thing to say, or think?
Oh..never mind. "jafar" said it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2013, 04:24 PM

And you wonder why they beheaded a shahiba they caught? The rebel terrorist in that video raped 17 very young boys the week before he engages in what they call justice. After each child was raped by him he cut that child's throat and drank some of the blood. Then cut off all the little boy's private parts for keepsakes.. I could add lots more but perhaps you get the point. -Tyr

jafar00
09-15-2013, 05:52 AM
How can any human with a brain, or capacity to love others DARE to compare the Depth of MURDER, or it's extreme, and permanent damage by calling it "MILDER?"

What a disgusting, Inhuman, absolutely stupid thing to say, or think?
Oh..never mind. "jafar" said it.

Sorry the /sarcasm tag wasn't working. Should I have used italics for milder to make it easier for you to understand?

red states rule
09-15-2013, 06:01 AM
https://uddebatt.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/un-monitors-to-syria.jpg

aboutime
09-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Sorry the /sarcasm tag wasn't working. Should I have used italics for milder to make it easier for you to understand?

Thankfully, there is no need to use 'italics' to make you understand I wasn't being sarcastic. Just stating the facts about your mild intelligence factor.

logroller
09-15-2013, 09:37 PM
please discuss the topic, not the poster.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2013, 07:21 AM
please discuss the topic, not the poster. OK.. Children should not be beheaded as it almost certainly will lead to low self-esteem and low body weight due to a total inability to eat..-Tyr

glockmail
09-16-2013, 08:30 AM
The rebel terrorist in that video raped 17 very young boys the week before he engages in what they call justice. After each child was raped by him he cut that child's throat and drank some of the blood. Then cut off all the little boy's private parts for keepsakes.. I could add lots more but perhaps you get the point. -Tyr

Homo-sadists for Allah!

aboutime
09-16-2013, 02:03 PM
please discuss the topic, not the poster.

Perhaps YOU should be doing the same, instead of flailing that red admin stuff around.

jimnyc
09-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Perhaps YOU should be doing the same, instead of flailing that red admin stuff around.

Drop it. He appropriately tried to get the thread back on track. It's not for you to criticize such actions. If you don't like it, send a staff member a PM. But don't clutter up the thread with more against the rules bitching.

red state
09-16-2013, 02:43 PM
None of those folks over there are worth ONE of our BEST and I hope we use our BEST for here....in our yard. WE overcame a tyrant and will hopefully do the same with our current S.O.W. in OUR White House and they can too (IF) they really wanted true freedom and were REAL men. Let the dogs consume their own vomit. We have laid with such dogs during the past few years of losing our BEST in such muSLUM hell holes and we now have fleas so we need to learn from our past mistakes. At least with Vietnam, it was obvious that many actually wanted freedom. No cause is worthless when you have like-minded individuals who strive to help those who are helping. I see no evidence that these "people" are like-minded, logical or want help. I see their filth almost everyday (as we "mildly" saw them in DC recently during their little march) so I am convinced that they are NOT worth helping.

Assad, as bad as he and others like him (Hosni Mubarak or the Libyan madman Moammar Gadhaffi), are/were.....the were/are MUCH better for other religions because they, to some degree, prevented the muSLUMS dogs from totally annihilating the other religions or those with differing views. It is obvious to anyone who has a sensible mind or doesn't hate religion (specifically CHRISTians), that other religions were better off with these tyrants than they were or will be with the muSLUM dogs who are committing these awful crimes in the name of their pedophile 'profit' who did the very same thing during his crimes against humanity.

logroller
09-16-2013, 02:46 PM
OK.. Children should not be beheaded as it almost certainly will lead to low self-esteem and low body weight due to a total inability to eat..-Tyr
I don't believe it was a child that was beheaded-- as the article said 'man'. Not saying he should have been beheaded either, but technically, that wasn't on topic.

red state
09-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Uuuummmmmmm.....and bringing up Tyr's comment ads to the thread in what way? I thought it was over and Jim verified that it was over YET the 'administrator' puts his mod hat on the shelf and now has his "HACK HAT" back on and is doing exactly what he chastized AT and T for.....OK.

Regardless of who lost their head.....what the "rebels" are doing is WRONG and they will only make Syria another muSLUM hell hole (more so than it is already). I stand by my comments about Egypt, Libya and Syria. They are (or were) better than ANY muSLUM nation that has lost their country to absolute muSLUM control. At least Tyr called Assad's men (thugs) but the rebels are worse than thugs....thy are muSLUM dogs who intend to kill anyone who believe differently than they and I hope they are pushed into the see with ASSAD being even rougher on these muSLUM dog citizens who are likely the reason that such hell hole countries are behind the rest of the world. Too bad that B.O. did't help the secular "rebels" who were college students attempting to make Iran a better place. Why is it that B.O. goes out of his way to aid muSLUMS and allows TRUE rebellion to fall victim of an evil muSLUM tyrant. I know that answer but you guys can draw your own conclusions.....mine just happens to be the correct conclusion (without sounding like some other KNOW IT ALL members here) who are quick to condemn some as inferior while proving themselves inferior.

aboutime
09-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Drop it. He appropriately tried to get the thread back on track. It's not for you to criticize such actions. If you don't like it, send a staff member a PM. But don't clutter up the thread with more against the rules bitching.

Other than NOT bitching to you. I told you several months ago what I suspected would happen. But you. Being smarter than the rest of us, and me. Told me NOT TO COMPLAIN to you.
And I DIDN'T.

jimnyc
09-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Other than NOT bitching to you. I told you several months ago what I suspected would happen. But you. Being smarter than the rest of us, and me. Told me NOT TO COMPLAIN to you.
And I DIDN'T.

Well the board isn't your bitching place either, sorry.

red state
09-16-2013, 11:08 PM
TAFT for President! 2016,,,,,,,,,HA!!!!! :poke:

logroller
09-16-2013, 11:31 PM
TAFT for President! 2016,,,,,,,,,HA!!!!! :poke:
:yourpoint:

jafar00
09-17-2013, 07:25 AM
The rebel terrorist in that video raped 17 very young boys the week before he engages in what they call justice. After each child was raped by him he cut that child's throat and drank some of the blood. Then cut off all the little boy's private parts for keepsakes.. I could add lots more but perhaps you get the point. -Tyr

Except it wasn't a rebel "terrorist" that did it. It was one of Assad's Alawite thugs which is the reason why he got his head cut off. While I don't agree with the way it was done (it's unlikely he was tried fairly or even by a recognised court), I can certainly understand why the people reacted in that way.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2013, 07:43 AM
I don't believe it was a child that was beheaded-- as the article said 'man'. Not saying he should have been beheaded either, but technically, that wasn't on topic.

Muslims behead a 9-year-old boy (WARNING: Graphic Images ...

illinoisreview.typepad.com/.../muslims-behead-a-9-year-old-boy-warnin...‎

Jun 14, 2013 - Muslims in Thailand beheaded a 9-year-old boy and then hanged or ... to monks and children have been killed in the past 7 years by Muslims ...

Islam's 'Rule of Numbers' Explains London Beheading | FrontPage ...

frontpagemag.com/.../islams-rule-of-numbers-explains-london-beheadin...‎

May 31, 2013 - In Germany in 2012, another Muslim man beheaded his wife in front of their six children—again while hollering “Allahu Akbar.” Beheading ...

LiveLeak.com - muslim child rapists threaten to behead childs baby ...

►►

www.liveleak.com/view?i=92f_1372281908

Jun 26, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348870/Members-Oxford-sex-ring-threatened-cut-face-victims.html ...

Do Not Insult Muslim child and friends beheading man while ...

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.../do-not-insult-muslim-child-and-friends-...‎

Dec 20, 2009 - I have so many videos, terrible videos, that I don't run. This is my mistake. America still does not understand who and what and how evil our ...

THAILAND: Muslims behead a 9-year-old boy (WARNING: Graphic ...

www.barenakedislam.com/.../thailand-muslims-behead-a-9-year-old-boy...‎

May 9, 2011 - 466 comments on “THAILAND: Muslims behead a 9-year-old boy .... Islam as a whole is like an angry spoiled child, throwing tantrum because it ...

Australians shocked by Muslim men and kids' signs: 'BEHEAD ALL ...

twitchy.com/.../australians-shocked-by-muslim-men-and-kids-signs-behe...‎

Sep 15, 2012 - At Hyde Park in Sydney, Australia, a massive crowd of Muslims heeded the Muslim Brotherhood's call and gathered for a pretextual Jihad ...

Obama's Syrian Rebels Behead And Kill Children In Historic ...

www.westernjournalism.com › Blogs › Floyd Reports‎

7 days ago - Daniel Noe: Obama's Syrian Rebels Behead And Kill Children In Historic ... in the Muslim Brotherhood, El Q and a bunch of want to be terriost.

Catholic Priest Allegedly Beheaded in Syria by Al-Qaeda-Linked ...

www.theblaze.com/.../catholic-priest-beheaded-in-syria-by-al-qaeda-link...‎

Jun 30, 2013 - The men are methodically beheaded one at a time by men holding what ... Priest Beheaded in Syria by Al Qaeda Linked Rebels as Men and Children Cheer on ... to abandon the communities they serve, Christian and Muslim.

Answering Muslims: Muslim Child Beheads a Man

www.answeringmuslims.com/2009/12/muslim-child-beheads-man.html‎

Dec 20, 2009 - I really don't like posting videos like this. I'm not a fan of horror movies, and these videos are worse than horror movies. At the same time, ...

(Graphic) Muslim trophy in Syria: lifeless body of decapitated ...

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/.../graphic-muslim-trophy-in-syria-lifeles...‎

2 days ago - A young Christian girl has been beheaded in Syria. The beards of the "dedicated" rebels - a sign of extremist fanaticism where wearing a beard ... SURE LOG, CAN NOT TALK ABOUT A CHILD BEING BEHEADED WHEN THE SUBJECT IS BEHEADING AND IT'S BEING SAVAGE, BARBARIC AND A DEED MUSLIMS ARE FOND OF EXECUTING. I GUESS IF THE SUBJECT IS SWIMMING I SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT WATER.. above IS MY REASON FOR CONNECTING THE TWO BUT YOU DECIDED I HAD NO RIGHT TO POST MY OPINION PRESENTING SUCH. -TYR

Gaffer
09-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Both sides are ruthless thugs. How about we sit back and see who wins, then go in and killed the victor.

jafar00
09-17-2013, 03:44 PM
SURE LOG, CAN NOT TALK ABOUT A CHILD BEING BEHEADED WHEN THE SUBJECT IS BEHEADING AND IT'S BEING SAVAGE, BARBARIC AND A DEED MUSLIMS ARE FOND OF EXECUTING. I GUESS IF THE SUBJECT IS SWIMMING I SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT WATER.. above IS MY REASON FOR CONNECTING THE TWO BUT YOU DECIDED I HAD NO RIGHT TO POST MY OPINION PRESENTING SUCH. -TYR

Tyr, your lists mean nothing. I can make my own using Google. Perhaps I should make my own "I hate Non Muslims" website? :poke:

A 7-year-old boy with cerebral palsy and other disabilities including not being able to speak was decapitated, and his biological father has confessed to the killing, police in Thibodaux, Louisiana, said Monday. (http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/15/louisiana.child.killing/index.html)

CAMDEN, N.J. - August 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The 911 call from Chevonne Thomas was rambling and incoherent, but authorities said she made one thing clear: Her 2-year-old son had been stabbed, and "I did it." (http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8782230)
What police found at her Camden rowhouse early Wednesday was even more horrifying. Thomas had decapitated her son and placed his head in the freezer. (http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8782230)

Detectives Recall Children's Decapitated Bodies (http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=868481#.Uji-AsZmh8E)

TWO teenagers have been nicked for allegedly decapitating a homeless man before playing FOOTBALL with his head. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4992025/teenagers-decapitated-tramp-and-played-football-with-his-head.html)
A Jamaican woman allegedly beheaded 4-year-old Natasha Brown in a jealous rage five months after her relationship with the child's father ended. (http://t.msn.com/?fa=http%3a%2f%2fnews.msn.com%2fcrime-justice%2fbeheaded-body-of-4-year-old-girl-found-in-jamaica&ref=google&fid=AmNews-253308308-260912196)

Parole is being considered for the man convicted of first-degree murder in the death of a 9-year-old boy who was beheaded, mutilated and dismembered in 1988 in Douglas County. (http://cjonline.com/news/2013-04-23/parole-be-considered-man-who-beheaded-child)
John William, 51, becomes parole-eligible in July, the Kansas Prisoner Review Board indicated on its website. (http://cjonline.com/news/2013-04-23/parole-be-considered-man-who-beheaded-child)

red state
09-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Both sides are ruthless thugs. How about we sit back and see who wins, then go in and killed the victor.

AMEN!!! CULL EM' ALL.....LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT!

As for the stupid, off topic post that only caused the thread to derail further....you wrote what you wrote and I wrote what I wrote. You're a big boy or girl, you can figure it out. My post was as on topic as yours (before the Taft post) so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. If you post in RED, I'll simply say YEthEr!!! But when you make such posts in RED [null and void] by following up and doing the same thing you got on to a Conservative for doing...I'll voice my opinion till you or some other biased tyrant silences the opposition. Got it? Was that easy enough for you to follow?! Your were posting as a regular joe....RIGHT? OK, man up then and set an example and quit proven many of us RIGHT by acting exactly as we suspected you would.

Now, back to the topic, and until we see another hypocritical post in RED, I truly believe that the Christians over there need to man up or get the hell out of that muSLUM hell hole cuz the muSLUMS have the support of the USA (whether WE THE PEOPLE like it or not) and it can only turn into a sure enough HELL HOLE when (IF) the muSLUMS gain complete control.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2013, 06:08 PM

As for the stupid, off topic post that only caused the thread to derail further....you wrote what you wrote and I wrote what I wrote. You're a big boy or girl, you can figure it out. My post was as on topic as yours (before the Taft post) so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. If you post in RED, I'll simply say YEthEr!!! But when you make such posts in RED [null and void] by following up and doing the same thing you got on to a Conservative for doing...I'll voice my opinion till you or some other biased tyrant silences the opposition. Got it? Was that easy enough for you to follow?! Your were posting as a regular joe....RIGHT? OK, man up then and set an example and quit proven many of us RIGHT by acting exactly as we suspected you would.

Now, back to the topic, and until we see another hypocritical post in RED, I truly believe that the Christians over there need to man up or get the hell out of that muSLUM hell hole cuz the muSLUMS have the support of the USA (whether WE THE PEOPLE like it or not) and it can only turn into a sure enough HELL HOLE when (IF) the muSLUMS gain complete control. One should wonder why with so may Al Qaeda GROUPS RUNNING THE REBELS IN SYRIA why Obama doesn't just drone strike them with the current government's permission!! Its not like Assad would refuse to give government permission so why is Obama so eager to help the Al Qaeda elements there? Media should be asking that instead of cheerleading for Obama's sorry ass like they do. -Tyr

red state
09-17-2013, 09:11 PM
It could be that B.O. is a muSLUM. Our main problem (in my humble opinion) is IRAN.....yet, we (B.O.) decided that the rebellion there was not something that we should stick our noses into (HIS words....not MINE). He almost said that to the letter YET he has stuck his nose in every other "rebellion" where the enemies of REAL Americans have flipped said country upside down. Thank God that Egypt may possibly stick to a regime that is better for other religions without being just another muSLUM hell hole that persecutes and murders those that think differently than muSLUMS do.

Just saying...

jimnyc
09-17-2013, 09:20 PM

Now, back to the topic, and until we see another hypocritical post in RED, I truly believe that the Christians over there need to man up or get the hell out of that muSLUM hell hole cuz the muSLUMS have the support of the USA (whether WE THE PEOPLE like it or not) and it can only turn into a sure enough HELL HOLE when (IF) the muSLUMS gain complete control.

The posts are in red as per a recent announcement. The staff decisions aren't going to be questioned publicly, nor mocked. I'd appreciate you if we just leave that here and be done with it.

glockmail
09-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Tyr, your lists mean nothing. I can make my own using Google. Perhaps I should make my own "I hate Non Muslims" website? :poke:

A 7-year-old boy with cerebral palsy and other disabilities including not being able to speak was decapitated, and his biological father has confessed to the killing, police in Thibodaux, Louisiana, said Monday. (http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/15/louisiana.child.killing/index.html)

CAMDEN, N.J. - August 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The 911 call from Chevonne Thomas was rambling and incoherent, but authorities said she made one thing clear: Her 2-year-old son had been stabbed, and "I did it." (http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8782230)
What police found at her Camden rowhouse early Wednesday was even more horrifying. Thomas had decapitated her son and placed his head in the freezer. (http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8782230)

Detectives Recall Children's Decapitated Bodies (http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=868481#.Uji-AsZmh8E)

TWO teenagers have been nicked for allegedly decapitating a homeless man before playing FOOTBALL with his head. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4992025/teenagers-decapitated-tramp-and-played-football-with-his-head.html)

A Jamaican woman allegedly beheaded 4-year-old Natasha Brown in a jealous rage five months after her relationship with the child's father ended. (http://t.msn.com/?fa=http%3a%2f%2fnews.msn.com%2fcrime-justice%2fbeheaded-body-of-4-year-old-girl-found-in-jamaica&ref=google&fid=AmNews-253308308-260912196)

Parole is being considered for the man convicted of first-degree murder in the death of a 9-year-old boy who was beheaded, mutilated and dismembered in 1988 in Douglas County. (http://cjonline.com/news/2013-04-23/parole-be-considered-man-who-beheaded-child)
John William, 51, becomes parole-eligible in July, the Kansas Prisoner Review Board indicated on its website. (http://cjonline.com/news/2013-04-23/parole-be-considered-man-who-beheaded-child)

Are your Islamist friends all as mentally ill as these folks?

jafar00
09-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Are your Islamist friends all as mentally ill as these folks?

If they do those things then yes. Anyone who would do it is a freak.

glockmail
09-18-2013, 02:51 PM
If they do those things then yes. Anyone who would do it is a freak.In that case there seems to be an inordinate number of freaks practicing your religion.

jafar00
09-18-2013, 10:09 PM
In that case there seems to be an inordinate number of freaks practicing your religion.

Or, an inordinate number of incidents being splashed across front pages at the expense of similar incidents by non Arab criminals.

glockmail
09-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Or, an inordinate number of incidents being splashed across front pages at the expense of similar incidents by non Arab criminals.Right, because the main-stream press is just so anti-Muslim.

/sarcasm

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2013, 06:17 PM
One should wonder why with so may Al Qaeda GROUPS RUNNING THE REBELS IN SYRIA why Obama doesn't just drone strike them with the current government's permission!! Its not like Assad would refuse to give government permission so why is Obama so eager to help the Al Qaeda elements there? Media should be asking that instead of cheerleading for Obama's sorry ass like they do. -Tyr Here is what we should be doing to the Syrian Al Qaeda rebels, picked and arranged by my 6 year old son Justin . :helicopter::tank3: ..:gunner3::gunner4::gunner2::bluegun: :boom2:

red states rule
09-21-2013, 02:42 AM
Or, an inordinate number of incidents being splashed across front pages at the expense of similar incidents by non Arab criminals.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxazZVLf8PfqEP_TJctZWlH9jblt-HxFSvCzV4lQCFLQ7Xsm0