PDA

View Full Version : A Puzzled Ed Schultz Marvels: 'It Amazes Me That People Don't Love Obama'

red states rule
09-15-2013, 03:57 AM
This is so funny folks. Sgt Schultz reminds me of Virgil, OCA, Gabby, and the other Obama lap dogs we have here

Please enjoy watching a pointing headed liberal expresses frustration and disbelief as he refuses to accept reality and lashes out at the people he claims liberals care so much about

Perhaps if Sgt Schultz ventured out of his bubble and went to Main Street and saw how many people are working part time or lost their jobs thanks to Obamacare; or are losing their home because they are unable to find a job, or spoke to one of the 500,000 people who gave up looking for a job last month in this economic "recovery" he would have a different opinion

But since when would a limo liberal like Ed lower himself to speak to one of the unwashed masses?

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=293 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/122779" frameBorder=0 width=520 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

red states rule
09-16-2013, 03:40 AM
With Obama's numbers tanking will R's stand their ground and force the weakened President to buckle?

I doubt it. For some reason many on the right still fear this bumbling fool - for some unknown reason

And we have 3 more years of this clown to deal with

Obama's Plunging Approval Threatens Fall AgendaSyria, other crises have sapped Obama's political capital

Benghazi. The Internal Revenue Service's targeting of tea party groups. The stagnant economy. Syria.

A raft of issues have contributed to President Barack Obama's falling approval numbers, which have now dipped well below 50 percent in the year since he won re-election. According to an average by RealClearPolitics.com (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html), just 44 percent of the public approves of his performance, while 51 percent disapprove.

[POLL: Americans Unhappy With Obama (http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/Ken-Walshs-Washington/2013/09/13/poll-americans-unhappy-with-obama)]

But for a president free from facing the voters again, his main concern is whether or not he can rebound to a position that helps Democrats going into the 2014 midterm elections and allows him to effectively push for his policy goals throughout the remainder of his presidency.

"His wavering approval rating is not good news for having leverage for dealing with Congress," says Kay Lehman Schlozman, a political science professor at Boston College. "On the other hand, it's not the kind of disaster zone approval rating that, for example, George W. Bush had at the end of his second term."

The Syria issue has been hoarding the most public attention of late, something particularly troublesome for Obama.

"As a student of public opinion, I've been impressed to the extent to which there's been less support for this kind of foreign policy move than many, many in the past," says Schlozman. "And that means the American people are paying some attention. It's just not as clear that American interests are at stake."

Recent polling shows just about one-third of Americans favor Obama's proposal of limited military strikes in response to reported chemical weapons use by Syrian President Bashar Assad, which killed more than 1,400 Syrians, including 400 children.

Whit Ayers, a Republican pollster, says the administration's seeming lack of decisiveness and leadership with regard to Syria has deeply damaged Obama's reputation with the public.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/13/obamas-plunging-approval-threatens-fall-agenda

glockmail
09-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Some of these Democrats are so stupid that they must advertise it every day. I was driving back from the mountains yesterday and passed the most ridiculous sight ever. This guy looked like the typical union boss, with "mall hair" and a beard, except he wasn't driving a Cadillac. He was driving Walter White's old car, a Pontiac Aztek, undoubtedly the ugliest car in the modern era, a big dent in the rear side pane. He had two bumper stickers:

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT
Hillary 2016
Michell 2024
Chelsea 2032

KEEP NC FRACK FREE

My son and I had a good laugh over it this morning. We're calling it "Proud to be an idiot." :laugh:

aboutime
09-17-2013, 02:52 PM
This is so funny folks. Sgt Schultz reminds me of Virgil, OCA, Gabby, and the other Obama lap dogs we have here

Please enjoy watching a pointing headed liberal expresses frustration and disbelief as he refuses to accept reality and lashes out at the people he claims liberals care so much about

Perhaps if Sgt Schultz ventured out of his bubble and went to Main Street and saw how many people are working part time or lost their jobs thanks to Obamacare; or are losing their home because they are unable to find a job, or spoke to one of the 500,000 people who gave up looking for a job last month in this economic "recovery" he would have a different opinion

But since when would a limo liberal like Ed lower himself to speak to one of the unwashed masses?

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/122779" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="293" width="520"></iframe>

This guy proves it......5547

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2013, 07:22 AM

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=293 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/122779" frameBorder=0 width=520 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

Guy is as smart as a box of rocks. I'd spit on him should he ever be within my spitting range. Not joking.--Tyr

aboutime
09-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Guy is as smart as a box of rocks. I'd spit on him should he ever be within my spitting range. Not joking.--Tyr

Tyr. Not worried about him, or his hate speech. Just consider WHAT network he's on, and count on one hand, the number of people with BRAINS who watch him on 5551.

The Ratings Champion in the SEWER community.

red states rule
09-19-2013, 03:41 AM
Has anyone seen anything regarding Obama's approval numbers in the liberal media? Seems to me when GWB was in office there were non-stop reports on his falling approval numbers

Granted it is a mute issue since Obama's base in the liberal media carried him again across the finish line in 2012 - but it is amazing how journalism died and was buried during the last election

We do have this as one indicator

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_total_approval_graphics/september_2013/obama_total_approval_september_18_2013/961111-1-eng-US/obama_total_approval_september_18_2013.jpg