PDA

View Full Version : red state rules, ANOTHER ignorant member?

Arbo
09-15-2013, 12:22 PM
He has nothing to say, just spam the site. Hard to imagine there are actually more partisan hacks unable to form a logical argument that initially noted.

red states rule
09-15-2013, 12:30 PM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy1jZmU1N2M5NzdjMjUwNmIz.png

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2013, 02:32 PM
He has nothing to say, just spam the site. Hard to imagine there are actually more partisan hacks unable to form a logical argument that initially noted. Are you the new gestapo, thread enforcement cop here? If his posts are spam why hasn't administration here put a stop to it? A pattern you present is that any person that disagrees with you is declared a bad poster, moronic, spammer etc. Just who do you think you are convincing here?

red states rule
09-15-2013, 02:34 PM
Are you the new gestapo, thread enforcement cop here? If his posts are spam why hasn't administration here put a stop to it? A pattern you present is that any person that disagrees with you is declared a bad poster, moronic, spammer etc. Just who do you think you are convincing here?

He is a buddy of FU and LR. He obviously is the third stooge of the group

Birds of a feather..................

aboutime
09-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Are you the new gestapo, thread enforcement cop here? If his posts are spam why hasn't administration here put a stop to it? A pattern you present is that any person that disagrees with you is declared a bad poster, moronic, spammer etc. Just who do you think you are convincing here?

Tyr. He doesn't realize it yet. But Arbo is merely providing proof about that old adage

"Misery loves company." And being the best example is how Arbo seems to be most pleased.

red states rule
09-16-2013, 02:21 AM
It is clear to me ConHog has made his return. Same disruptive influence, same massive ego, and same obnoxious posting style

jimnyc
09-16-2013, 06:18 AM
It is clear to me ConHog has made his return. Same disruptive influence, same massive ego, and same obnoxious posting style

I'm having staff move threads/posts when needed, and trying not to intervene here in the cage, this way members can discuss up top, and "fight" down here if they choose too. But can we stop with all of the accusations about members being other members without proof. There is no proof at all to believe that any of our newest members are anybody but just that, new members. I think we lost one already, and although he wasn't the most pleasant fellow, he was inundated with similar accusations. Arbo has also been accused non-stop, but still no proof.

If the proof comes, so be it. But until then, I don't think we should be in the habit of making accusations at any new member that arrives just because we don't like their posting style, or it reminds us of another.

fj1200
09-16-2013, 09:05 AM
He has nothing to say, just spam the site. Hard to imagine there are actually more partisan hacks unable to form a logical argument that initially noted.

And you thought there were only four horsemen? ;) It's a frickin' cavalry around here.

He is a buddy of FU and LR. He obviously is the third stooge of the group

Birds of a feather..................

:laugh: You mean a group that can actually think its way around an issue rather than grunt, "Obama bad..." and parrot Rush?

aboutime
09-16-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm having staff move threads/posts when needed, and trying not to intervene here in the cage, this way members can discuss up top, and "fight" down here if they choose too. But can we stop with all of the accusations about members being other members without proof. There is no proof at all to believe that any of our newest members are anybody but just that, new members. I think we lost one already, and although he wasn't the most pleasant fellow, he was inundated with similar accusations. Arbo has also been accused non-stop, but still no proof.

If the proof comes, so be it. But until then, I don't think we should be in the habit of making accusations at any new member that arrives just because we don't like their posting style, or it reminds us of another.

You just don't get it. Do ya Jim?

jimnyc
09-16-2013, 02:02 PM
You just don't get it. Do ya Jim?

I most certainly do.

Arbo
09-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Saw this today, figured it would be great for down here.... LOL

red states rule
09-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Looking at the posts of ConMan2.0, FU, and Deputy Dog this says it all

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mlyPv7FzInk/TI19AEF1OlI/AAAAAAAACvM/4Lere-WQfzI/s1600/Capture.JPG

fj1200
09-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Bump to get the thread title up to the top.

jimnyc
09-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Looking at the posts of ConMan2.0, FU, and Deputy Dog this says it all

Last warning to stop playing your games with a staff member, and the same rules apply in the cage. You complained that LR was flaming you in threads up top (he was actually replying). Then you quoted the rules that staff is expected to take a higher road. I told you that if staff was not allowed to flame at all, then thread bans come to those who flame staff in an unprovoked manner. You were adamant that this is how you wanted it to be. Then you continue right on with your little games and name calling.

Let it go and move on. I'm not playing these games.