PDA

View Full Version : Arbo: Afraid to show his reputation level

Marcus Aurelius
09-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Gee... I wonder why Arbo turned his reputation off?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Arbo
09-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Gee... I wonder why Arbo turned his reputation off?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Because you and your posse of clowns were using it as an attack, neg'ing every chance you could in the cage. Which sounds amazingly like it was being used in a method the rules forbid. LOL.

Now give me a big 'if i was breaking the rules report it' in upper case, and a few other non-related ramblings so we can laugh at you. I'll leave now as one post by me can feed you ass clowns for weeks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Because you and your posse of clowns were using it as an attack, neg'ing every chance you could in the cage. Which sounds amazingly like it was being used in a method the rules forbid. LOL.

Now give me a big 'if i was breaking the rules report it' in upper case, and a few other non-related ramblings so we can laugh at you. I'll leave now as one post by me can feed you ass clowns for weeks. I do not neg rep anybody here, never have , so if you include me in that you are a lying bastard.-Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
09-15-2013, 06:10 PM

Now give me a big 'if i was breaking the rules report it' in upper case, and a few other non-related ramblings so we can laugh at you. I'll leave now as one post by me can feed you ass clowns for weeks.

You're a whiny little bitch, aren't you.

If I had actually broken a rule, you'd be the first to report it. Then, I'd be banned.

Yet, here I am. You can add 2 plus 2... right?

aboutime
09-15-2013, 06:14 PM
You're a whiny little bitch, aren't you.

If I had actually broken a rule, you'd be the first to report it. Then, I'd be banned.

Yet, here I am. You can add 2 plus 2... right?

Marcus. SOUNDS LIKE Arbo is angry, and jealous he doesn't have any kind of posse he can depend upon to support any of his STUPIDITY, or IGNORANCE.

But it is fun to watch him SQUIRM.

jafar00
09-15-2013, 10:05 PM

Maybe because people like you keep down repping him every chance you get because he holds a contrary view to you and refuses to participate in your ignorant circle jerks.

Ignore works too. :p

Marcus Aurelius
09-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Maybe because people like you keep down repping him every chance you get because he holds a contrary view to you and refuses to participate in your ignorant circle jerks.

Ignore works too. :p

go fuck a camel, pedophile worshiper.

jafar00
09-16-2013, 04:57 AM
go fuck a camel, pedophile worshiper.

That's pretty much your only response in any debate isn't it?

jimnyc
09-16-2013, 06:22 AM
The rep system used to be a fun little tool for the board. We all know it means nothing, but it IS still often used to attack one another. A new member hasn't a shot in hell if a bunch of older members don't like them right off the bat, Within a few weeks that person can be so far in the red that it's not even possible to climb out.

It is what it is, for now, but certainly shouldn't be a realistic gauge into someone's actual reputation around here.