PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 3,000 Illegal Immigrant Sex Offenders Released Under Court Order

Jeff
09-16-2013, 09:18 PM
How crazy is this, if there Home countries won't take them back then they can't be held, it seems like that is more reason to hold them .

Some 2,837 illegal immigrants convicted of sexual offenses were recently cut loose from American jails to comply with a Supreme Court order that says immigrants cannot be held if their home countries refuse to take them back, according to The Washington Times. (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/15/us-releases-illegals-who-are-sex-offenders/#ixzz2f3DMeR7k)

That was just a small percentage of the nearly 59,347 released from jail as of September of last year due to the court order. Since they could not be deported, they were released under some form of supervision, the Times reported.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/illegal-immigrant-sex-offenders/2013/09/16/id/525878?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1537799_09162013&promo_code=14E3F-1

fj1200
09-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Did they serve their time?

Jeff
09-17-2013, 12:12 AM
Did they serve their time?

Fj it doesn't clearly say but lets say yes they did now the problem is, is #1 and most obvious is they aren't even legal to live here but besides that many aren't even registered as any other sex offender has to be.

logroller
09-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Fj it doesn't clearly say but lets say yes they did now the problem is, is #1 and most obvious is they aren't even legal to live here but besides that many aren't even registered as any other sex offender has to be.
That's all crappy and all, but I don't get how the other country can just say they don't want them and were just like, oh you dont want them, ok. Wtf? How many million$ in aid do these countries get from us? Seems they could build a prison there-- we have private prisons here, and of all the things I would think make sense to outsource, housing foreign criminals would be near top of the list.

Jeff
09-17-2013, 05:23 AM
That's all crappy and all, but I don't get how the other country can just say they don't want them and were just like, oh you dont want them, ok. Wtf? How many million$ in aid do these countries get from us? Seems they could build a prison there-- we have private prisons here, and of all the things I would think make sense to outsource, housing foreign criminals would be near top of the list.

Ya have to wonder what these other countries would do to Americans if they where told we didn't want them back

fj1200
09-17-2013, 07:31 AM

Yeah, if they served their time we can't keep them in prison but log asks the right question:

Wtf?

Arbo
09-17-2013, 09:42 AM

Yeah, makes no sense. I say we put them on a bus heading into the country and be done with it.