PDA

View Full Version : Islam in America, a plague that grows.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2013, 08:13 PM
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/070111 January 11, 2007

Michigan: the Islamic capital of the US
By Sher Zieve
As of 2005, Michigan held the largest and still growing Muslim population in the United States and the second largest Arab population outside of the Middle East. Outside of Muslim-run countries, Paris — which still experiences nightly vehicle torchings and mayhem in its Islamic neighborhoods — has the largest. It is estimated that eight million Muslims now live in the US and their numbers are continuing to grow. Islam is now the second-largest religious body in the United States and is said to be its fastest growing religious movement.

Although hundreds of long-time residents of Hamtramck, MI protested the city allowing the five-times-per-day Muslim call to prayer to be broadcast over Hamtramck's loudspeakers, the city council voted unanimously in April 2004 to allow it. Prior to the city council making its decision, public input from any citizens (except Muslims) had not been allowed. This continues today. Hamtramck resident Bob Golen was outraged by the city council's actions and said: "So they had made up their mind before any public meeting and it's been five-nothing ever since. This is only the beginning. They're going to use Hamtramck as a precedent. This is coming to your town, to the town down the road, and to the [next] town down the road." Golen added that, after the city council voted to allow the calls to prayer, one of the city councilmen said that he was "proud to set a precedent in this country."

Note: The most dangerous element of this "precedent" appears to be a US city council making a unilateral decision. No input from non-Muslim US citizen-residents was required — or permitted. Sound a bit like Shari'a law (which requires only Islamic clerics to make decisions) to you? It should. Only one-third of Hamtramck's population is Muslim. However, it is the group that appears to now wield the proverbial sword when and where its religious practices are involved. Hamtramck's Christians and Jews need not waste their time protesting, as this pro-Muslim (to the exclusion of other religions?) city council now firmly appears to be in control of matters relating to Islam.

Just outside of Detroit, the city of Dearborn, MI (the tenth most populated in that state) holds the second densest Arab community outside of the Middle East. In a show of force, Dearborn's largely Shiite Muslim population took to the streets in celebration after the execution of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. Considering Hussein's atrocities perpetrated against his own people, their reaction seemed appropriate. But, many Muslims living in the United States and enjoying the freedoms and opportunities it offers them, were outraged. And these, of course, blamed the country to which they immigrated. One example is from the publisher of US-based "The Arab American News" Osama Siblani who said: "The execution might bring some amusement and accomplishment to the Bush administration, but it will not help the Iraqi people!" He blames the US for the correct decision made by the Iraqi courts. Note: From his comments, I'm taking it for granted that Siblani votes Democrat. His statement sounds eerily like those made by our new Democrat leaders. Blaming President Bush for all perceived ills has become a worldwide phenomenon and passion.

Terrorist Hezbollah is also firmly established in Michigan and in 2006 the owner of the La Shish chain of 15 US restaurants, Talal Chahine, fled to Lebanon rather than facing federal charges that he had both evaded paying taxes and funneled $20 million in profits to Hezbollah. This is but one case and there is little doubt other terrorist-supporting activities continue to occur right under our radar. Dearborn's Al Mabarat "charitable organization" has also been named in providing funds to Hezbollah and on 31 July 3,500 Dearborn Muslims marched in support of Hezbollah and shouted: "Jews are diseased!" The assertions by many that Michigan is the capital of Hezbollah in the United States, seems an appropriate assessment. But, Hezbollah is not the only Islamic terrorist organization that has a stronghold in Michigan. Terrorist groups al-Qaeda, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Gama'at al-Islamiyya are also firmly entrenched in the state. And it is not only in Michigan that these terrorists have gained a foothold — their presence is now spread throughout the US. We continue to allow the presence of those within our country who have stated and are bent upon overthrowing and destroying it. Too many Very informative link from 2007. Six years ago. Care to guess how much worse it has gotten there in those 6 years? Read the entire article for some eye opening revelations. Shocking is putting it mildly. This not being stopped proves we will be conquered , I am convinced of it now. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Another link with video showing that the muslims are above the law --just like Obama.. -Tyr http://www.clarionproject.org/news/american-muslims-stone-christians-dearborn-michigan American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

The police asked the sign-holders to leave saying they were "endangering the public." No police action was taken against the mob.

Wed, June 27, 2012
This extremely disturbing video shows what happened when a group of Christians tried merely to hold up signs about Christianity at the 2012 Dearborn, Michigan Arab Festival. The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned (see 9:30 minutes into the video).

Despite the U.S. Constitution that guarantees freedom of religion, the police, who studiously ignored the mob violence, asked the sign-holders to leave saying they were "endangering the public." No police action was taken against the mob.

Despite losing two similar Freedom of Speech lawsuits in the past (one of which cost the City of Dearborn $100,000), the city refused to protect the sign-holders' constitutional rights, claiming lack of manpower. According to the police chief, two police officiers would have been needed to protect the Christians. The chief said this would be impossible, since there was a big crowd to watch. Ironically, there was no violence or threat of violence (hence no need for police presence or protection) at any other location at the festival except where the Christians were holding their signs.

At the end of the video, you will see the police threaten to arrest the Christians (who, incidentally, never retaliated at the mob). After the Christians leave with a police convy as an escot, their car is stopped and 12 officers appear to question and possibly arrest them Americans need to wake the hell up....--Tyr

jafar00
09-18-2013, 09:19 PM
I found something you might like Tyr.

Islam undermines every people and every state that it infiltrates. It feeds as a parasite and a culture-killing worm in the host people. It grows and grows like weeds in the state, the community, and the family and infests the blood of humanity everywhere.<o:p></o>

In brief, that is the pestilential nature of Islam, against which every people, every state, every nation must, should, and wants to defend itself if it does not want to be the victim of this bloody plague.<o:p></o>

Wherever Islam has appeared, it has never built anything. It has always and everywhere destroyed or torn down, sucking others dry to fill itself. From the days of the Romans to our day, Islam in every century, in every people, was and remained a foreign body, a destroyer of real and ideal values, a denier of any upward progress, a plague for body and soul. It sneaks in through deceit and treachery, trickery and slyness, murder and assault, understanding how to establish itself.<o:p></o>

Do you agree with it?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2013, 09:55 PM
I found something you might like Tyr.

Do you agree with it? NO. I did not agree with it when it was originally about the Jews either! I read lots of stuff Jafar, don't try to trick me I am not a dumbass doofus. I've likely read more books between the ages 15 and 35 than any 25 people combined. I collect lots of things but books were first and that has never stopped ,with 44 years still collecting. . I sell my guns before I do my books.

jafar00
09-18-2013, 11:05 PM
NO. I did not agree with it when it was originally about the Jews either! I read lots of stuff Jafar, don't try to trick me I am not a dumbass doofus. I've likely read more books between the ages 15 and 35 than any 25 people combined. I collect lots of things but books were first and that has never stopped ,with 44 years still collecting. . I sell my guns before I do my books.

Touche ;)

Still, you cannot miss the correlation between your rantings about Islam, and the rantings of Nazi propaganda about Jews before and during WWII.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Touche ;)

Still, you cannot miss the correlation between your rantings about Islam, and the rantings of Nazi propaganda about Jews before and during WWII. Jafar , your version of Islam would not be a threat to us. The version we deal with is a threat , a very major threat. Should you go forth to correct those that are misguided as you call it , you'd be murdered and well you know it. --Tyr

Arbo
09-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Very informative link from 2007. Six years ago. Care to guess how much worse it has gotten there in those 6 years?

Last I heard they took over the SCOTUS! In only 6 years! :laugh:

Larrymc
09-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Very informative link from 2007. Six years ago. Care to guess how much worse it has gotten there in those 6 years? Read the entire article for some eye opening revelations. Shocking is putting it mildly. This not being stopped proves we will be conquered , I am convinced of it now. --TyrA shocking revaluation to say the least, For Me