PDA

View Full Version : What TV personalities do other members remind you of?

tailfins
09-19-2013, 07:13 AM
I will start by saying Gabosaurus is like Ashley BROAD from Hardcore Pawn.

SassyLady
09-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Why would anyone participate in a thread to deliberately hurt another member? Rather childish I think.

tailfins
09-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Why would anyone participate in a thread to deliberately hurt another member? Rather childish I think.

She started it. She refers to me as trash, therefore I owe her no consideration whatsoever. She's a clown, only fit for a dunking booth.

SassyLady
09-20-2013, 01:25 AM
She started it. She refers to me as trash, therefore I owe her no consideration whatsoever. She's a clown, only fit for a dunking booth.

And, of course, you are unable to rise above it all. I see.

jimnyc
09-20-2013, 06:04 AM
I will start by saying Gabosaurus is like Ashley BROAD from Hardcore Pawn.

Les, Ashley & Seth are all cool as hell, love that show! While I'm not find with the looks of Ashley, not my type, I'm sure she'll laugh all the way to the bank at those who make fun of her. They are making a decent chunk of change from their show, and of course they run an extremely successful pawn shop, and them suckers make a lotta dough, like legalized loan sharks!!

Ashley comes off on TV as bitchy, but if you see an interview of her outside the show you would see she's actually much different. I think that's the persona they developed of her for the show, to piss people off at times. :)

Jeff
09-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Les, Ashley & Seth are all cool as hell, love that show! While I'm not find with the looks of Ashley, not my type, I'm sure she'll laugh all the way to the bank at those who make fun of her. They are making a decent chunk of change from their show, and of course they run an extremely successful pawn shop, and them suckers make a lotta dough, like legalized loan sharks!!

Ashley comes off on TV as bitchy, but if you see an interview of her outside the show you would see she's actually much different. I think that's the persona they developed of her for the show, to piss people off at times. :)

No coming off Bitchy she is a bitch, I also love the show but I am not fond of her at all, I guess they have to have her on there to be the villain, but if she quit I wouldn't miss her at all