PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Man Rapes 8 Year Old Bride Until She Dies

Jeff
09-19-2013, 08:11 PM
I believe this is the same case that I posted a week or so ago , the reason I am re posting is this article explains how many Islamic countries grown adult men marry little kids ( no it isn't just in one country ) and that neither the rapist or the parents that sold this child where charged with a crime it is considered just a bad deal when death happens .

An 8 year old little girl named Rawan died from injuries sustained within her young, immature body when her 40 year old husband had intercourse with her. The child bled to death in this perverted parody of a marriage after she was sold to her "husband" by her impoverished family. It would be horrific enough if this was a one-time tragedy, but this is a regular custom for young Muslim girls, especially in impoverished countries. In 2010, a 13 year old girl (a 7th grader in America) died the same way – she hemorrhaged for 5 days until she bled to death after wedding night sex with her husband. Also in 2010, another 12 year old girl died in labor after struggling to give birth for 3 days. Apparently girls are far easier to mold into "good Muslim wives" if you get them when they're young. More than a quarter of girls in Yemen are sold into marriage before the age of 15. The husband of little Rawan was not arrested. The parents of Rawan were not arrested. This was all perfectly legal, so Rawan's agonizing, terrifying death is considered just an unfortunate accident in Yemen, with no more blame laid than if she had been the victim of a random lightning strike or any other unpreventable incident

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/muslim-man-rapes-8-year-old-bride-dies/

SassyLady
09-19-2013, 09:04 PM
I believe this is the same case that I posted a week or so ago , the reason I am re posting is this article explains how many Islamic countries grown adult men marry little kids ( no it isn't just in one country ) and that neither the rapist or the parents that sold this child where charged with a crime it is considered just a bad deal when death happens .

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/muslim-man-rapes-8-year-old-bride-dies/

Any person who is sexually aroused by a child should be exterminated with extreme prejudice and I don't care what the culture, religion or laws are!