PDA

View Full Version : Leopard purring

jimnyc
09-20-2013, 09:28 AM
His owner is giving him a good petting, and just like a regular kitty, he's purring in pleasure. I know some of you folks are against it, but I love these big cats and would still love to own one and raise him. Or at least work somewhere where I could get to see them and train them.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2G8BXiMMAWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Larrymc
09-20-2013, 10:24 AM
His owner is giving him a good petting, and just like a regular kitty, he's purring in pleasure. I know some of you folks are against it, but I love these big cats and would still love to own one and raise him. Or at least work somewhere where I could get to see them and train them.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2G8BXiMMAWI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>At least he was smart enough to stay out of the cage, Ever seen a dog that would let you pet him, but if you stop your in trouble?

Jeff
10-01-2013, 04:15 PM
At least he was smart enough to stay out of the cage, Ever seen a dog that would let you pet him, but if you stop your in trouble?

That cat is truly enjoying that