PDA

View Full Version : Iran slaughters over 50 MEK members at camp liberty in Iraq

Gaffer
09-20-2013, 07:36 PM
I saw this mentioned by gulliani this afternoon on FOX. So I looked it up and found this:

http://www.ncr-iran.org/en/ncri-statements/iran-resistance/14616-iranian-regime-s-remarks-reveals-fear-of-pmoi-mek-plots-for-more-massacre

The Iranian Resistance Calls for deployment of Blue Helmets in Camp Liberty and securing minimum protections

NCRI - In a series of recent remarks, leaders of the Iranian regime have described the Iranian opposition, the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) as a threat to the regime's security and stressed that its centers must be destroyed, it members must be executed, and any country accepting them should be sharply criticized.

This is while they repeatedly expressed their gratitude to the government of Iraq for the September 1 massacre of 52 PMOI members in Camp Ashraf.

Mansour Haghighatpour, deputy chair of National Security and Foreign Policy Commission in the regime's parliament who is also a commander of the terrorist Qods Force, explained objectives of the September 1st massacre in Ashraf: “Cleansing [massacring residents] of Camp Ashraf in Iraq strengthens national security in our country.” The statement clearly displays the Iranian regime’s profound fear of the PMOI.

This is the same MEK that was taken off the terrorist list and has been the main source for getting information out of iran concerning the nuclear development and other intelligence information. It seems iraqi forces did nothing to stop this slaughter. Neither did the un who are running the camp. But hey, our DiC is going to hold talks with the iranians about their nukes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2013, 11:20 PM
I saw this mentioned by gulliani this afternoon on FOX. So I looked it up and found this:

http://www.ncr-iran.org/en/ncri-statements/iran-resistance/14616-iranian-regime-s-remarks-reveals-fear-of-pmoi-mek-plots-for-more-massacre

This is the same MEK that was taken off the terrorist list and has been the main source for getting information out of iran concerning the nuclear development and other intelligence information. It seems iraqi forces did nothing to stop this slaughter. Neither did the un who are running the camp. But hey, our DiC is going to hold talks with the iranians about their nukes. Obama wants to play with snakes knowing he is secure from getting bitten but very few other people are. We will see the day when muslims get to execute those they consider enemies in USA and a blind eye will be turned to it. Mark my words, as I may well be one of those victims in the future for I'll never yield to those cowardly , wretched pieces of shit.--Tyr

revelarts
09-21-2013, 07:43 AM
If Obama drones strike 50 terrorist on the other side of the world, or renditions them and sentence them to death in the U.S. he's done a good thing and 'hangins to good for um". But if the Iranians execute Terrorist INSIDE their country the U.N. should rush in and protect the terrorist????

Yes, the same MEK that was on the terror list.
That's right. they are terrorist, we support and supply so how long before the MEK are trying to "KILL US ALL!!"? And people are claiming there was no way to know they would turn on us. Please see the "good terrorist" thread.
for more on our BS war on terror.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33130-US-support-quot-good-quot-terrorist

why are the evil cowardly terror tactics OK if they are used Against our so-called enemies .
so called because they've NEVER attacked the U.S. .....or Israel.

red states rule
09-21-2013, 08:20 AM
http://getintheglobe.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/obamaforeignpolicyfordummies.jpg

revelarts
09-21-2013, 08:49 AM
And here's another point.

people often complain that Iran supports supplies funds Hezbollah and they've cause various trouble mainly in Lebanon against the Israelis and done other horrible deeds.
That's how terrible they are supporting that hellish terror org..

But if the U.S. supports the MEK (and Others) and it Kills people and blowing up stuff INSIDE their country somehow our hands are clean and we are NOT aggressors or "Terror Sponsors" IN THE REGION?

It a BS double standard.

Gaffer
09-21-2013, 09:33 AM
If Obama drones strike 50 terrorist on the other side of the world, or renditions them and sentence them to death in the U.S. he's done a good thing and 'hangins to good for um". But if the Iranians execute Terrorist INSIDE their country the U.N. should rush in and protect the terrorist????

Yes, the same MEK that was on the terror list.
That's right. they are terrorist, we support and supply so how long before the MEK are trying to "KILL US ALL!!"? And people are claiming there was no way to know they would turn on us. Please see the "good terrorist" thread.
for more on our BS war on terror.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33130-US-support-quot-good-quot-terrorist

why are the evil cowardly terror tactics OK if they are used Against our so-called enemies .
so called because they've NEVER attacked the U.S. .....or Israel.

First all Camp Liberty is in iraq, about 70 miles north of baghdad, it was attacked by iranian forces. So how is that fighting terrorists in their own country?

The iranians use proxy fighters like hezbo to make attacks around the world. So why shouldn't we support some proxy fighters as well? They can use all the terror attacks they want, but we can't use the same to prevent attacks?

It's a war rev. It might be mostly clandestine, but it's just as vicious as open warfare. Sometimes you do have to fight fire with fire.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2013, 11:19 AM
First all Camp Liberty is in iraq, about 70 miles north of baghdad, it was attacked by iranian forces. So how is that fighting terrorists in their own country?

The iranians use proxy fighters like hezbo to make attacks around the world. So why shouldn't we support some proxy fighters as well? They can use all the terror attacks they want, but we can't use the same to prevent attacks?

It's a war rev. It might be mostly clandestine, but it's just as vicious as open warfare. Sometimes you do have to fight fire with fire. Amigo, very few non-military people can understand that... The education system doesn't crank out people that have the capacity to understand that being "bad long enough to win" when survival is at stake is a must. A really in-depth look AT U.S. MILITARY ACTIONS IN WW2 WOULD SOLVE THAT BUT TRUE HISTORY IS NOT TAUGHT IN OUR ALL TOO LIBERAL SCHOOLS ! I was taught that by my grandfather before age 10...-Tyr