PDA

View Full Version : Firefighter Dies after Jihadist Attempts Beheading Him without Provocation

Jeff
09-21-2013, 12:25 AM
A few different passages from the Koran and some more of what these animals are capable of.

Quran 8:12, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks... Quran 47:4, Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Sura 8:13: When thy Lord revealed to the angels, saying, 'I am with you; so make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Smite them above their necks, and smite off all finger-tips. I heard about this horror while I was speaking in Toronto. It's consistent with attacks on soldiers, policemen, and first responders. Thanks to my Canadian readers who sent the link. Police "have no motive." Well, how can you have a motive if you pretend the motive doesn't exist?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/firefighter-dominic-parker-dies-after-jihadist-nabil-hurhuy-attempts-beheading-him-without-provocation/