PDA

View Full Version : Bush recieves hero's welcome

06-10-2007, 08:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070610/ap_on_re_eu/bush

LiberalNation
06-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Cool, atleast somebody loves us. He's upping tensions with Russia with all this tho.

Guernicaa
06-10-2007, 08:16 PM
lol...chee thats a first.

I wonder what would happen if he stopped in..I don't know...Paris? London? Madrid? Buenos Aires? Berlin? Amsterdam? Moscow? Ottawa? Quebec?

Quite the opposite from what happened in that little wasteland...

Gunny
06-10-2007, 10:15 PM
lol...chee thats a first.

I wonder what would happen if he stopped in..I don't know...Paris? London? Madrid? Buenos Aires? Berlin? Amsterdam? Moscow? Ottawa? Quebec?

Quite the opposite from what happened in that little wasteland...

No need to wonder. Who gives a rat's ass what those anti-American morons think?

Oh, that's right. I forgot you lefties have manufactured the soundbyte that Bush has hurt our reputation around the world evne though the reality is it went to shit with the Berlin Wall and them not needing to use us to bail their sorry asses out with the end of the Cold War.

I think anyone that concerned with those places' opinions should pick one and move there.

nevadamedic
06-10-2007, 11:24 PM

Oh, that's right. I forgot you lefties have manufactured the soundbyte that Bush has hurt our reputation around the world evne though the reality is it went to shit with the Berlin Wall and them not needing to use us to bail their sorry asses out with the end of the Cold War.

I think anyone that concerned with those places' opinions should pick one and move there.

Uhhh weve always had problems with Russia, even after the Cold War and all of Reagan's work.

Abbey Marie
06-10-2007, 11:34 PM
The surprise here is that Yahoo reported it.

nevadamedic
06-10-2007, 11:38 PM

CNN's website did too.

Guernicaa
06-11-2007, 02:06 PM

Ohhhh I get what your saying.
Every other industrialized nation is dumb...and were smart...because were Americans. Even when every single one hates us, except this little wasteland country and England, they are still dumber than Americans.
Actually scratch off "England"...I meant Tony Blaire.

Guernicaa
06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Why is that a "suprise"???
Conservatives truly are delusional when it comes to this made up "mainstream media" bull shit that they always refer to.
CNN reports the same things as FOX.
The HuffingtonPost reported the story as well...

gabosaurus
06-11-2007, 03:43 PM
I am guessing that any important world leader that goes to Albania receives a hero's welcome. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Why is that a "suprise"???
Conservatives truly are delusional when it comes to this made up "mainstream media" bull shit that they always refer to.
CNN reports the same things as FOX.
The HuffingtonPost reported the story as well...

If you don't think the MSM is biased, you are the delusional one.

Gaffer
06-11-2007, 05:27 PM
They just got him confused with clinton.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Cool, atleast somebody loves us. He's upping tensions with Russia with all this tho.
Last time we upped tensions with the likes of Putin (under Reagan) 300,000,000 people became free.

Psychoblues
06-21-2007, 02:01 AM
What happened to his watch?

Kathianne
06-21-2007, 02:24 AM
What happened to his watch?

You must have missed it:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/2007/06/12/bushs_watch_not_lifted_in_albania/7520/

Published: June 12, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Bush's watch not lifted in Albania
WASHINGTON, June 12 (UPI) -- U.S. President George Bush put his watch in a pocket for safe-keeping during his visit to Albania, his spokesman said, explaining that there is no mystery.

Rumors had spread that someone stole the president's watch when an enthusiastic crowd of Albanians surrounded him. Back in Washington, White House press secretary Tony Snow was asked directly if the president had been a crime victim, CNN reported.

"The president put it (his watch) in his pocket and it returned safely home," Snow said.

Bush, the first U.S. president to visit Albania, appears to be far more popular there than he is at home. Snow said that the president's staff and security deal were not worried that the Bush was in danger Sunday as people he encountered reached out to touch him and shake his hand.

"What you had was an example of when captive nations come free," Snow said. "They understand the role the United States has played through the decades, taking unpopular moves."

Psychoblues
06-21-2007, 02:55 AM
I didn't miss a damn thing, kitty. You obviously missed it all!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 11:46 PM
I didn't miss anything, kitty.

You must have missed it:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/2007/06/12/bushs_watch_not_lifted_in_albania/7520/

I had a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the watch?