PDA

View Full Version : has to be the prettiest 73 year old woman alive.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2013, 12:24 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/emmys-stars-attend-pre-emmy-parties-slideshow/

Raquel Welch, a true beauty.

28users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
pat • 23 minutes ago Report Abuse
At 73 she has less body fat than 75% of the 15-30 yr old girls where I live.
1 Reply .

68Goat

20users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
68Goat • 24 minutes ago Report Abuse
Only 73 year old woman I'd hit on. Has she ever looked unatractive?
3 Replies .

Lara

12users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
Lara • 8 minutes ago Report Abuse
wow! looking good...
Reply .

Christie

14users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Christie • 12 minutes ago Report Abuse
She has aged well. I am sure she had plastic surgery and the what nots, but she kept her figure. Wow!
Reply .

Michael J.B

8users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down4users disliked this comment
Michael J.B • 11 minutes ago Report Abuse
She attributes her looks to exercise and being a vegan. No meat. No dairy. Being a vegan has real physical benefits.
6 Replies .

Randall

6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Randall • 6 minutes ago Report Abuse
im 71 y.o. and let me tell you...looking at her picture really got me excited.....ok...all you clowns out there...stop laffing....
2 Replies .

Kirk H

3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Kirk H • 4 minutes 2 seconds ago Report Abuse
Hate to make it sound like all men are pigs, buuuut honestly she'd still be on the "would ya" list for any straight male. She was always in my top ten best and sexiest women list. At 73 she still looks beautiful !! -Tyr

Arbo
09-21-2013, 01:08 PM
far too much surgery and thus too fake looking to me.

SassyLady
09-22-2013, 12:49 AM
She was always in my top ten best and sexiest women list. At 73 she still looks beautiful !! -Tyr

I've been looking at her pictures a lot lately because I'm looking for a new hairstyle. I am amazed how good she looks and I don't care if there are some people who say she had surgery. She says she hasn't and whether she has or not, she's still an extraordinarily beautiful woman.
:clap::clap::clap:

Jeff
09-22-2013, 02:27 AM
I agree with the surgery deal but ya have to give credit where it is do for 73 she is beautiful, surgery or not

We had a bike rally at the local Harley dealer this year and they always crown a new Miss Harley at this rally ( she is on all there Bill Boards and such ) well they had all kinds of young beautiful woman but it wound up goin g to a 53 year old woman ( who besides breast enlargement at least I think they had been enlarged ) she is all natural and beat out 18 year old girls, she is beautiful, so woman can be beautiful with or without surgery

tailfins
09-22-2013, 07:44 AM
She was always in my top ten best and sexiest women list. At 73 she still looks beautiful !! -Tyr

So Tyr, I see you're still going for younger women. :poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2013, 09:06 AM
I've been looking at her pictures a lot lately because I'm looking for a new hairstyle. I am amazed how good she looks and I don't care if there are some people who say she had surgery. She says she hasn't and whether she has or not, she's still an extraordinarily beautiful woman.
:clap::clap::clap: She most certainly is whether with surgery or not. And that kind of beauty far exceeds the sexy element. I dated a lot of stonecold foxes back in my younger days but none that matched up to her, a couple that came close . Only lady I ever seen equal to Raquel would be Rachel Ward. I was in love with her from afar as a young man.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2013, 09:11 AM
So Tyr, I see you're still going for younger women. :poke:

Actually a rare case of older woman. I'll be 60 come March.. :banana: My wife, not familiar with who Raquel is asked after seeing her pic, who is that. I replied oh, just a gal that got away from me. :laugh: She returned, I doubt it, if you ever had her you would have hung on for dear life! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing in agreement. :laugh2: And it was a younger picture of Raquel we were looking at. -Tyr

logroller
09-22-2013, 09:40 AM
While I agree that surgery isn't a fix (think Joan rivers:puke: ) I believe the key to beauty is being true to oneself, including age. Doesn't matter the age, just be true-- if you're 50, be a beautiful 50-- don't try to look 20. That's where surgery fails people imo, in using it as a mask.

Arbo
09-22-2013, 09:52 AM
While I agree that surgery isn't a fix (think Joan rivers:puke: ) I believe the key to beauty is being true to oneself, including age. Doesn't matter the age, just be true-- if you're 50, be a beautiful 50-- don't try to look 20. That's where surgery fails people imo, in using it as a mask.

Agreed. I have seen more good looking older women who don't do any of the surgery than those that do.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2013, 11:18 AM
While I agree that surgery isn't a fix (think Joan rivers:puke: ) I believe the key to beauty is being true to oneself, including age. Doesn't matter the age, just be true-- if you're 50, be a beautiful 50-- don't try to look 20. That's where surgery fails people imo, in using it as a mask. I agree, my wife turned a very beautiful 33 last month, we've been married 9 years and she looks to me to be every bit as beautiful now as she was at 24... that's even after having had our son ,now 6 years old. Beauty is a double proposition as their is inner and outer beauty. A man is lucky indeed to have a wife that has both in abundance. My first two had the outer beauty, my third, I made damn sure had both....with the inner beauty being more important and I found that in her during our almost 4 year long distance courtship. Apparently she was able to see something in me so 12 years later here we are with a young son and a great marriage.. I wouldn't take a dozen Raquel Welch over her. -Tyr

logroller
09-22-2013, 02:05 PM
I agree, my wife turned a very beautiful 33 last month, we've been married 9 years and she looks to me to be every bit as beautiful now as she was at 24... that's even after having had our son ,now 6 years old. Beauty is a double proposition as their is inner and outer beauty. A man is lucky indeed to have a wife that has both in abundance. My first two had the outer beauty, my third, I made damn sure had both....with the inner beauty being more important and I found that in her during our almost 4 year long distance courtship. Apparently she was able to see something in me so 12 years later here we are with a young son and a great marriage.. I wouldn't take a dozen Raquel Welch over her. -Tyr
Amen brother. Making sure ones wife is the better half has less to do with looks than personality. And let's face it, the former is easier to find than the latter.

Heres a funny song-- a bit off-topic, but forgive me just this one.

http://youtu.be/D1EvbUL0lk8
http://youtu.be/D1EvbUL0lk8