PDA

View Full Version : My sons own web page.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2013, 10:06 PM
:dance::tank::slap::dev::thewave::mm::death::2up:: bow3::beer::poke::laugh2::cool::lol::huddle::afro: :flyflag::grenade::flameth::gunner2::link::croc::r olleyes3: I am Justin. this is my web page. Have nice day good people.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2013, 11:26 AM
My dad tell me Ican post here I count my new feinds are 6 . I made new friends at school this . have happy day Justin

Drummond
09-22-2013, 06:24 PM
My dad tell me Ican post here I count my new feinds are 6 . I made new friends at school this . have happy day Justin

Hello, Justin. Count me in too. I'm your father's British friend. Have a great day. :)

aboutime
09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi Justin. I'm another one of your Dad's Online friends here. Hope I can be your friend here too!

Bet you are really proud of him. He's a good Man, and we know. He's teaching you to be a Great American just like him.

Thanks for coming here. I really do like your Webpage too!:flyflag:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys. :beer::salute::beer: Justin counts his new friends by those that thank his opening post. Told me today ,dad your place has lots of good people. I replied, yes Justin is why I stay there and rant and rave a bit.... :laugh: . Hope you guys don't mind but he counts each thanks as a new friend.. Aboutime, he says sorry but your picture is ugly man. I had to tell him that wasn't you but a pic of Obama. I then told him about you, your service in the Navy and that you are as old as dirt. :laugh2:--Tyr He really enjoys his new page.. Often sits in my lap as I post here. That's were he learned that new curse word that got me into big trouble with the wife last week. ;)-Tyr

aboutime
09-22-2013, 09:29 PM
He really enjoys his new page.. Often sits in my lap as I post here. That's were he learned that new curse word that got me into big trouble with the wife last week. ;)-Tyr

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Thank Justin for me, and tell him....."I'm actually Older than dirt!":laugh:

Please tell him I don't like that picture either. So....I'm changing it now!

Daddy can tell him WHO the new guy was. If you don't mind.

red state
09-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Hi Justin....hopefully, you're reading this on a bright and cheerful Monday morning (cuz it is probably a bit late to have gotten it tonight). Anyway, you have a great dad so remind your mom that you're just about old enough to go bag your own deer this Fall/Winter. I'm sure you have one of the best teachers possible to fulfill such a mission so good ole Tyr (DAD) will have to be the one who decides if you're ready or not so listen and hang onto every word he says cuz I have found that he is SPOT ON almost as much as I am. His 99.999% to my 100% HA!!!

anyway, my son was about your age when he bagged his first but that was after I had him shooting since two with a bow and 31/2 with a gun. Yeah...I am a very bad parent who turned out some VERY good kids.

In closing, I have some advice for you, Justin and to all the others who know or have children/grandchildren. This wise advice comes from the late, GREAT Mr. Bear and the song is from his lil' huntin' side kick who the world now knows as Ted Nugent:

http://redge1945.wix.com/copy-of-gospel

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2013, 08:25 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Thank Justin for me, and tell him....."I'm actually Older than dirt!":laugh:

Please tell him I don't like that picture either. So....I'm changing it now!

Daddy can tell him WHO the new guy was. If you don't mind. Showed Justin your new pic and he likes it much better. He told me that the new pic is --good! I explained who Kennedy was and even told him Kennedy was a good man( WHICH IS RARE FOR A DEM). ;) Also told him Kennedy was shot and killed by a very bad man back when I was just a boy. His reaction was, "Daddy go get your gun and find that bad man"! :laugh: Am I raising him right or what? ;)

aboutime
09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Showed Justin your new pic and he likes it much better. He told me that the new pic is --good! I explained who Kennedy was and even told him Kennedy was a good man( WHICH IS RARE FOR A DEM). ;) Also told him Kennedy was shot and killed by a very bad man back when I was just a boy. His reaction was, "Daddy go get your gun and find that bad man"! :laugh: Am I raising him right or what? ;)

Tyr. Do you remember ART LINKLETTER?

If you do. He wrote a book called "Kids say the darndest things".

Justin may not know it. But his words are more than that. Take a bow Daddy! And...Thanks.

aboutime
09-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Showed Justin your new pic and he likes it much better. He told me that the new pic is --good! I explained who Kennedy was and even told him Kennedy was a good man( WHICH IS RARE FOR A DEM). ;) Also told him Kennedy was shot and killed by a very bad man back when I was just a boy. His reaction was, "Daddy go get your gun and find that bad man"! :laugh: Am I raising him right or what? ;)

Tyr. You can also tell Justin that I picked the photo of JFK because it was him who inspired me to first join the navy. PT 109 was his boat, and JFK never saw the movie. During Vietnam. Boats like that became what was called "The Brown Water Navy". They were really special sailors too!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Tyr. You can also tell Justin that I picked the photo of JFK because it was him who inspired me to first join the navy. PT 109 was his boat, and JFK never saw the movie. During Vietnam. Boats like that became what was called "The Brown Water Navy". They were really special sailors too! Thanks will do that. He pointed out that he now has 8 friends and two more wins the wager. He made ten new friends at school first week this year, 7 girls and 3 boys(the gals love him). He told me when making :his page " he would make ten new friends first week. I bet him a banana split he wouldn't. He is short two more thanks on opening post. He told me earlier, "dad don't tell anybody not to thank me." I think he has a bit of mom in him ... ;) She figures me out too. :laugh:--Tyr

Gaffer
09-24-2013, 08:18 AM
So now he can count me as friend number nine.

Hi there Justin, keep the posts coming.

aboutime
09-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Tyr. Please let Justin take a look at this. If he likes it. Save it to your PC, and he can use it. If you both like it.

Trinity
09-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Friend number 10.....:dance:

aboutime
09-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Friend number 10.....:dance:

BRAVO! You just made a little guy really happy Trinity!

The BIG 10!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2013, 05:28 PM
thank you all I win. My new friends you all are the best. Dad will buy my treat tonight. I will share with him if he is nice, Justin.. I am happy. I want more friends at school and here.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::da nce::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dan ce::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::danc e::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Thanks all , Justin is very happy and he now says mom gets the same treat. So it's two banana splits. My diet doesn't allow me the sweets or the milk. :( I do however get to watch my two favorite people enjoy .. -Tyr :dance:

aboutime
09-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Wow Justin..... Enjoy for all of us. Your new friends.....5604YUMMMY!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Wow Justin..... Enjoy for all of us. Your new friends.....5604YUMMMY! We are headed out the door in about a minute. Mom didn't know about the wager. So she is happy too. ;) Be back in about 20 minutes..-Tyr

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 02:07 PM
:dance::tank::slap::dev::thewave::mm::death::2up:: bow3::beer::poke::laugh2::cool::lol::huddle::afro: :flyflag::grenade::flameth::gunner2::link::croc::r olleyes3: I am Justin. this is my web page. Have nice day good people.

Bravo on a great opening post! Sometimes finding something to giggle at or something to just make friends - SO much better than the day to day bickering. Like Johnny said to Ponyboy in "The Outsiders" - "Stay Gold" - which I think is to hold onto your childhood, embrace your innocence and enjoy life while you're young!! Dad will explain if I just made you think that I am nuts! :)

We're glad to see you posting here amongst us, Justin! I think we're blessed when the little things like this happen and we can see the children of the regular folks posting here. Post anytime you like!!!

Kathianne
10-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Justin has been absent since he earned his treat! Where are you, friend? :thumb:

Jeff
10-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Justin I just realized what this thread was about, welcome aboard buddy , I sure hope that treat your dad got was as good as the Picture Aboutime posted , it made me hungry :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Just read these and have now shown Justin posts from all his new friends here. He will now do another art post he calls it and maybe say thanks.. Next words and art will come from him. :lmao::splat::coffee::wine::angel::thinking5::free zing::disco::pillowfight::mooning::angeldevil::bat tleship::shower::superman::fighting0040::popcorn:: cheers2::mm::waltz::confused0058::stooges::saber3: :blues::lol9::dance::laugh2: thanks for looking at my art. Have a nice day good people. All my new friends are awesome.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 05:43 PM
We are headed out the door in about a minute. Mom didn't know about the wager. So she is happy too. ;) Be back in about 20 minutes..-Tyr thanks my treat was better than that picture.:clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks guys and girls. Justin is now in the den telling his mom all about his new friends. Teacher sent home a report on his "horsing around" today so he didn't want to talk about school just now. He got in trouble at school and here at home after we read the report. Its not like him to do that so I suspect that his new friends in the new class may have put him up to it. Regardless, he reaps the reward for it at school and here at home. He had earned another treat but I just took that away as punishment. --Tyr

Trinity
10-01-2013, 05:52 PM
"The Outsiders" - "Stay Gold" - which I think is to hold onto your childhood, embrace your innocence and enjoy life while you're young!! Dad will explain if I just made you think that I am nuts! :)

Here's a visual...

aboutime
10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Here's a visual...

Believe it or not. I do remember that bunch. Tom Cruise on the right, and Patrick Swaazie top left corner. But...I spent so much time at sea in the navy during those years. I NEVER saw the show, if there was one.

Kathianne
10-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Here's a visual...

The book is better!

Kathianne
10-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Believe it or not. I do remember that bunch. Tom Cruise on the right, and Patrick Swaazie top left corner. But...I spent so much time at sea in the navy during those years. I NEVER saw the show, if there was one.

Movie, probably can rent at library, it's from the 80's. I always showed it in class after reading the novel. Usually segued from that to Romeo & Juliet/West Side Story. If the class liked the first, they'll like WSS too!

Jeff
10-02-2013, 06:29 AM
Movie, probably can rent at library, it's from the 80's. I always showed it in class after reading the novel. Usually segued from that to Romeo & Juliet/West Side Story. If the class liked the first, they'll like WSS too!

One of my favorite movies !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Justin now wants to join this site and have his own name. I guess its ok. He could join using his mom's email address and get his own name here. His only being 6 years old Id want him to only post here in this thread. He being too young for any other . -Tyr

Justinsix
10-02-2013, 08:06 PM
:dance::slap::2up::dev::dev::confused0058::angel:: angel::angel::fighting0040::grenade::gunner3::gunn er2::gunner4:. it is me Justin I join now. I want you to enjoy my posts here. thanks all my new friends.

aboutime
10-02-2013, 09:10 PM
One of my favorite movies !!

Jeff. Please, don't laugh. But...I loved that movie so much after seeing it the first time, I believe, in 1959, with my sister while we were on vacation with the family in Wildwood, N.J.

I loved it so much. I soon knew, and can still sing...all of the words, to every song.
MARIA, and I WANT TO LIVE IN AMERICA....for starters.

Those were the years when my voice cracked, and I had to give up Glee Club because I soon couldn't carry a toon without making people laugh.
Great Movie for anyone who likes musicals. Historic in fact.

Justinsix
10-05-2013, 10:44 AM
:dev2::death::dance::dance::beer::thumb::thumb::po ke::cool::cheers2::salute::slap::2up::dev3::rolley es::laugh::coffee::fighting0040::splat::wine: Good morning. Have a nice day good friends.

jimnyc
10-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Good morning to you too, Justin!

Let me ask, what movies are you into at your age? I think when my son was around your age his movies of choice were "The land before time" series, with the cool little dinosaurs. I think there are like 13 movies in total for the series. Or are you more of just a TV show watcher? I have loads of old movies from when my son was younger and I would be more than happy to hand them down to you to enjoy if you like! I likely have TONS of other movies you would like too, so just speak up as to what you like, or what you would like to see, and let's see what we can do for you.

Your buddy, Jim

Larrymc
10-05-2013, 12:30 PM
:dance::slap::2up::dev::dev::confused0058::angel:: angel::angel::fighting0040::grenade::gunner3::gunn er2::gunner4:. it is me Justin I join now. I want you to enjoy my posts here. thanks all my new friends.Welcome
http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-929442.gif:dance::clap:

Justinsix
10-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Good morning to you too, Justin!

Let me ask, what movies are you into at your age? I think when my son was around your age his movies of choice were "The land before time" series, with the cool little dinosaurs. I think there are like 13 movies in total for the series. Or are you more of just a TV show watcher? I have loads of old movies from when my son was younger and I would be more than happy to hand them down to you to enjoy if you like! I likely have TONS of other movies you would like too, so just speak up as to what you like, or what you would like to see, and let's see what we can do for you.

Your buddy, Jim Dad told me I can reply. thanks for your offer. I like spongbobsquarepants and sprout and ninja turtles. I like donisaur movies with big monsters in them. my dad told me to thank you for the kind offer and I can think about it. :slap::clap::2up::cool::huddle::thewave::popcorn:: guns2::soldier99::drums5::dance:

jimnyc
10-05-2013, 06:55 PM
I'll have a chat with your Dad in private and see if there is something we can come up with. I think there's a Spongebob movie out there from like 10 years ago, as well as some specials Nickelodeon has put on over the years. Thinking of them makes me want to have a Krabby Patty! :coffee:

I think if a cartoon were to be made about me, Spongebob would probably be pretty darned close!

Justinsix
10-06-2013, 12:10 PM
:coffee::coffee::rolleyes::rolleyes::thumb::thumb: :clap::clap::lol::lol::link::link::cool::cool::che ers2::cheers2::cheerss::cheerss::laugh2::laugh2::l augh::laugh::salute::salute::bsflag::bsflag::slap: :slap: :2up::2up: THIS IS MY ARTWORK:clap: HAVE A GREAT DAY

Drummond
10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
:coffee::coffee::rolleyes::rolleyes::thumb::thumb: :clap::clap::lol::lol::link::link::cool::cool::che ers2::cheers2::cheerss::cheerss::laugh2::laugh2::l augh::laugh::salute::salute::bsflag::bsflag::slap: :slap: :2up::2up: THIS IS MY ARTWORK:clap: HAVE A GREAT DAY

Great avatar there, Justin ! Likewise, hope you're having a great day.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Great avatar there, Justin ! Likewise, hope you're having a great day. Please overlook the bs flags Justin hasn't a clue what they are. :laugh: I asked him to not post them but he thinks they look --cooool.. Now everyday he asks about his new friends here as soon as he comes in from school.

aboutime
10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Tyr. Please take a look at this before allowing Justin to watch?

My grandkids watch this stuff whenever they are here....with the Disney (Drive grandparents nuts) station...."HOT DOG, HOT DOG, HOT DIGGITY DOG!"
If you haven't seen it...you can skip it.
Take a look first. Okay?

http://youtu.be/3-dZoeGwIQs

Larrymc
10-06-2013, 01:31 PM
:coffee::coffee::rolleyes::rolleyes::thumb::thumb: :clap::clap::lol::lol::link::link::cool::cool::che ers2::cheers2::cheerss::cheerss::laugh2::laugh2::l augh::laugh::salute::salute::bsflag::bsflag::slap: :slap: :2up::2up: THIS IS MY ARTWORK:clap: HAVE A GREAT DAYGood Job Justinsix :salute::clap:

Drummond
10-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Please overlook the bs flags Justin hasn't a clue what they are. :laugh: I asked him to not post them but he thinks they look --cooool.. Now everyday he asks about his new friends here as soon as he comes in from school.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Suggest you teach him about the flags combined with his first serious lessons on the subject of Lefties !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2013, 02:30 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Suggest you teach him about the flags combined with his first serious lessons on the subject of Lefties ! Justin kind of hinted that he did not need me to interfere with "his webpage". :laugh: They become independent minded rather quickly these days. Also told me he didn't need my help on his "artwork". :laugh: Needless to say I informed him that as his dad I'll dictate what happens in his life for the greater part until he is an adult. So he says, "ok, just tone it down a bit, ok"? I had to laugh and wonder if my leniency on this , his "website" , is creating little monster. --Tyr

aboutime
10-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Justin kind of hinted that he did not need me to interfere with "his webpage". :laugh: They become independent minded rather quickly these days. Also told me he didn't need my help on his "artwork". :laugh: Needless to say I informed him that as his dad I'll dictate what happens in his life for the greater part until he is an adult. So he says, "ok, just tone it down a bit, ok"? I had to laugh and wonder if my leniency on this , his "website" , is creating little monster. --Tyr

Tyr. Perhaps you could inform him about how his website...though free to expand, and use as he likes. Has some restrictions like....for every violation of DADDY'S Rules On the Website.
A deduction from his next Allowance, or time spent at the Computer will be shortened significantly. Much like the NFL Rules that tend to punish Professional players for NOT Obeying the Rules.

Just a friendly suggestion. But any threats of LESS financial gain...generally gains much new attention.

It also presents a really Harsh look at the future realities of LIFE.

Kathianne
10-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Justin kind of hinted that he did not need me to interfere with "his webpage". :laugh: They become independent minded rather quickly these days. Also told me he didn't need my help on his "artwork". :laugh: Needless to say I informed him that as his dad I'll dictate what happens in his life for the greater part until he is an adult. So he says, "ok, just tone it down a bit, ok"? I had to laugh and wonder if my leniency on this , his "website" , is creating little monster. --Tyr

A young man with an opinion, he fits right in. My I suggest that Justin may write what he likes, but NOT hit submit until dad or mom checks and approves?

Perhaps Justin would like to tell his friends here at DP what sports or games he likes to play? What books he's read and give us an idea of why he would recommend them to kids we know?

Justin, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

Have you started your Christmas wish list yet?

Who are your 'best friends' and why are they the 'best'?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2013, 10:02 AM
A young man with an opinion, he fits right in. My I suggest that Justin may write what he likes, but NOT hit submit until dad or mom checks and approves?

Perhaps Justin would like to tell his friends here at DP what sports or games he likes to play? What books he's read and give us an idea of why he would recommend them to kids we know?

Justin, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

Have you started your Christmas wish list yet?

Who are your 'best friends' and why are they the 'best'? A good suggestion Kat. Justin wanted on here to reply this morning but since he did not eat his breakfast as he was instructed his punishment was no time on here. However tonight if he has been a good boy I'll point out your posts and questions to him. Then allow him to answer as he sees fit . We decided to monitor very closely his computer activities until we are sure he is wise enough to do right and not be taken advantage of. Of course not worried about this site on those counts but are worried about other sites. Just trying to set the pattern for him to understand. Too many parents these days put their kid on a computer and then ignore what is going on after that. Often a recipe for disaster. Justin reads at a fairly good level now so he will see this post and likely ask me about it. --Tyr

Kathianne
10-07-2013, 11:26 AM
A good suggestion Kat. Justin wanted on here to reply this morning but since he did not eat his breakfast as he was instructed his punishment was no time on here. However tonight if he has been a good boy I'll point out your posts and questions to him. Then allow him to answer as he sees fit . We decided to monitor very closely his computer activities until we are sure he is wise enough to do right and not be taken advantage of. Of course not worried about this site on those counts but are worried about other sites. Just trying to set the pattern for him to understand. Too many parents these days put their kid on a computer and then ignore what is going on after that. Often a recipe for disaster. Justin reads at a fairly good level now so he will see this post and likely ask me about it. --Tyr

Thanks, I'm assuming he's in first grade? A couple of sentences is good practice and I'm sure he'll get replies. If he's interested in doing mini book reviews, copying/pasting the covers off of Amazon is really good skill to learn for 3rd grade reports. ;)

Justinsix
10-07-2013, 07:44 PM

Justin, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween? Superman

Have you started your Christmas wish list yet? No

Who are your 'best friends' and why are they the 'best'? Derek and Angel . Because they are my friends that play with me at recess.

Kathianne
10-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Derek and Angel . Because they are my friends that play with me at recess.

My youngest son is named Derek! :laugh: He's much older than your friend though! Angel, what a nice name. What do you guys play at recess?

Justinsix
10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
My youngest son is named Derek! :laugh: He's much older than your friend though! Angel, what a nice name. What do you guys play at recess? Tag and race around on the playground. I race Angel to the shade. I win second a new boy win first and Angel wins third. have a nice day u can say hello to Derek your son from me

Kathianne
10-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Tag and race around on the playground. I race Angel to the shade. I win second a new boy win first and Angel wins third. have a nice day u can say hello to Derek your son from me

Justin, that was a very nice post. I can tell you wrote it yourself. I liked reading a lot when I was in first grade, but writing was hard. Do you like reading or writing better? I bet computers help, there weren't any when I was in school, not even when I was in college! :rolleyes3:

I like computers a lot!

Justinsix
10-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Justin, that was a very nice post. I can tell you wrote it yourself. I liked reading a lot when I was in first grade, but writing was hard. Do you like reading or writing better? I bet computers help, there weren't any when I was in school, not even when I was in college! :rolleyes3:

I like computers a lot! me too. computers are fun and I play games and do art on my computer I like both. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::grenade::fighting00 40::dance::coffee::laugh2::beer::salute::cow::laug h::poke::fighting0061:

Justinsix
10-10-2013, 09:29 PM
:dance::laugh2::chillpill::thumb::clap::lol::lame2 ::slap::2up::laugh::rolleyes:;):420::wine::salute: :coffee::link::cheers2::cool::thewave::eek::blues: :fighting0044::sleep: .ok Justin just did his artwork before going to bed. Stayed up late tonight studying for a big test tomorrow.

Kathianne
10-11-2013, 06:00 AM
:dance::laugh2::chillpill::thumb::clap::lol::lame2 ::slap::2up::laugh::rolleyes:;):420::wine::salute: :coffee::link::cheers2::cool::thewave::eek::blues: :fighting0044::sleep: .ok Justin just did his artwork before going to bed. Stayed up late tonight studying for a big test tomorrow.

It's Friday! Would that be the spelling test? ;)

jimnyc
10-11-2013, 06:37 AM

Justin, you appear to like our "smilies". Even though some of them are more than "smiles", that's the term for all of them. I know it's a bit late for a bet, but you have nothing to lose. If you do well on your test today, I will let you find 3 new smilies for the board and I will add them for you. Dad can help you find sites that have many of them and you pick out the 3 you like best. ONLY if you perform well on your test though!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Justin, you appear to like our "smilies". Even though some of them are more than "smiles", that's the term for all of them. I know it's a bit late for a bet, but you have nothing to lose. If you do well on your test today, I will let you find 3 new smilies for the board and I will add them for you. Dad can help you find sites that have many of them and you pick out the 3 you like best. ONLY if you perform well on your test though!! Thanks Jim , a very nice offer. Justin told me he did well on his test and will get his results Monday. I asked if he missed any questions that he was unsure of and he told me he made a 100! I then told him let's wait for the results you'll get Monday then you can give Jim your reply. He is excited about your kind offer and has looked forward to being able to pick three new smilies. :beer:--Tyr

Justinsix
10-13-2013, 02:06 PM
:dance::2up::laugh::rolleyes::slap::clap::lol::lam e2::link::cheers2::cool::coffee::thewave::beer::ro lleyes::salute:;):blues::boom2::wine::fighting0044 ::fighting0040: I get my grade on my test Monday. I did good. Have nice day my friends.

Drummond
10-13-2013, 02:19 PM
:dance::2up::laugh::rolleyes::slap::clap::lol::lam e2::link::cheers2::cool::coffee::thewave::beer::ro lleyes::salute:;):blues::boom2::wine::fighting0044 ::fighting0040: I get my grade on my test Monday. I did good. Have nice day my friends.

You too, Justin - have a great day ! :D

jimnyc
10-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Do you have school today, Justin, or did we all forget that today is a school holiday? I know my son is home today.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Do you have school today, Justin, or did we all forget that today is a school holiday? I know my son is home today. Justin was in school today but the teacher did not give the test results. He is adamant about his making a 100 on the test but I had to tell him again today he has to wait for "official" results. Which is a good lesson for him to learn early on. And I've told him we do not go searching for "his three smilies " until after I see the official results. His frown cracked me up and I had to laugh long and hard... :laugh: A lesson he must learn same as I learned early on from my dad.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-15-2013, 06:09 PM
OK, Jim we got the results from Justin's test today and the little man was correct he made a hundred! :beer: And even looked at me and said, see told you so dad. :laugh: I see his mom in him when he acts like that.. ;) So tonight will look around a bit for three new smilies. Got any links for me to view in the search??? --Tyr

Larrymc
10-15-2013, 06:46 PM
OK, Jim we got the results from Justin's test today and the little man was correct he made a hundred! :beer: And even looked at me and said, see told you so dad. :laugh: I see his mom in him when he acts like that.. ;) So tonight will look around a bit for three new smilies. Got any links for me to view in the search??? --TyrI don't think anyone doubted you for one minute http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-371812.gifBut dads right, had to wait for the official test grad, Waiting to see those :laugh::cool:;):eek:

aboutime
10-15-2013, 07:00 PM
WOW! Good Job Justin....5667

Kathianne
10-15-2013, 07:08 PM
OK, Jim we got the results from Justin's test today and the little man was correct he made a hundred! :beer: And even looked at me and said, see told you so dad. :laugh: I see his mom in him when he acts like that.. ;) So tonight will look around a bit for three new smilies. Got any links for me to view in the search??? --Tyr

http://yoursmiles.org/m-fun.php

http://smileys.smilchat.net/emoticon/child-2.php

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/holidays/halloween/

aboutime
10-15-2013, 07:17 PM

Tyr. GO TO GOOGLE, use the Images folder, and just type SMILIES.

There are thousands of them there.

Kathianne
10-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Tyr. GO TO GOOGLE, use the Images folder, and just type SMILIES.

There are thousands of them there.

and many of those are beyond inappropriate for a 6 year old. I tried to refine to 'kids.'

aboutime
10-15-2013, 07:51 PM
and many of those are beyond inappropriate for a 6 year old. I tried to refine to 'kids.'

Understood Kathianne. But I do believe TYR is smart enough to understand which SMILIES to choose for his son. Of course, he wouldn't just let Justin look.

Kathianne
10-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Understood Kathianne. But I do believe TYR is smart enough to understand which SMILIES to choose for his son. Of course, he wouldn't just let Justin look.

I understand your point, but thought Tyr and Justin might be looking together. I didn't want Justin to see Tyr trying to figure some of the more odd ones out. ;) "Daddy, what ARE they doing?" "Son, I think they are wrestling, next please...'

Larrymc
10-15-2013, 08:10 PM
I understand your point, but thought Tyr and Justin might be looking together. I didn't want Justin to see Tyr trying to figure some of the more odd ones out. ;) "Daddy, what ARE they doing?" "Son, I think they are wrestling, next please...'wouldn't mind seeing Tyr face while trying to get past some of them:lol:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-15-2013, 08:55 PM
http://yoursmiles.org/m-fun.php

http://smileys.smilchat.net/emoticon/child-2.php

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/holidays/halloween/

Thanks,Justin picked three from your second link given Kat.

http://smileys.smilchat.net/emoticon/fantastic.php These three

Justinsix
10-15-2013, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE]] Thanks,Justin picked three from your second link given Kat.

These three OK, dad says I get to post my thanks to my friends. Thanks everybody. :pokenest::salute::slap::clap::coffee::dance::link ::cheers2::cool::lol::bsflag::boohoo::bs1::death:: laugh::lurking::vamp:

aboutime
10-16-2013, 05:28 PM
I understand your point, but thought Tyr and Justin might be looking together. I didn't want Justin to see Tyr trying to figure some of the more odd ones out. ;) "Daddy, what ARE they doing?" "Son, I think they are wrestling, next please...'

;) ;)

jimnyc
10-17-2013, 10:00 AM
The following three have been added. Congrats, Justin!!!

:sorcerer: :neptune: :explosion:

Larrymc
10-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Good Chooses http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-721494.gifthanks for the new :sorcerer::neptune::explosion:

Justinsix
10-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks Mr. Jim. I really like the new smiliees. My dad does like them. :sorcerer::lurking::texflag::salute::beer::laugh2: :dance::link::cheers2::cool::poke::thumb:;):2up::n eptune::thewave::tank::slap::coffee::cow::huddle:: explosion: My dad told me to thank my friends and Kat. thanks be good.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2013, 08:19 PM
The following three have been added. Congrats, Justin!!!

:sorcerer: :neptune: :explosion: Many thanks for doing that Jim. Justin is all motivated to study more now. Makes it easy to help him study now. :beer: Every time he wants to not do as asked I just mention his webpage and he immediately does as told. Of course you'll pardon me for having made the impossible threat to him that I would wipe out his little webpage here if he acts up! Has been working so well that this morning I even heard his mom say it to get him to eat more breakfast. He really loves this thread here and ALL his new friends.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Justin has not been on here for 6 days because he got punished by one week ban from this for back talking his mother! When I told him the one week no reading or posting here he cried worse than getting a spanking. Tomorrow night he can visit and post here. He told me this morning on the way to school, dad please let me post there this afternoon because my friends there miss me a lot!! :laugh: I replied, well they'll just have to miss you one more day then because punishment for doing wrong takes precedence over all other considerations! Then he tried to bargain with me on exactly what time tomorrow he is allowed on! I tell you the boy acts a lot like his mom! ;) He was informed next time he backtalks his mom it'll be a month ban and a spanking to boot. He then tried to bargain it down to three weeks instead of a month on a possible future transgression! At this rate he is likely to outwit even me by his teens... --Tyr

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Justin has not been on here for 6 days because he got punished by one week ban from this for back talking his mother! When I told him the one week no reading or posting here he cried worse than getting a spanking. Tomorrow night he can visit and post here. He told me this morning on the way to school, dad please let me post there this afternoon because my friends there miss me a lot!! :laugh: I replied, well they'll just have to miss you one more day then because punishment for doing wrong takes precedence over all other considerations! Then he tried to bargain with me on exactly what time tomorrow he is allowed on! I tell you the boy acts a lot like his mom! ;) He was informed next time he backtalks his mom it'll be a month ban and a spanking to boot. He then tried to bargain it down to three weeks instead of a month on a possible future transgression! At this rate he is likely to outwit even me by his teens... --TyrBe careful Tyr you might have a future Politician there:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Be careful Tyr you might have a future Politician there:laugh:

Heaven forbid and perish the thought! Say a prayer for me on that one.....please!! I plead he gets this from his mommie!!- ;) -Tyr

Justinsix
10-24-2013, 08:17 PM
hi everybody. I am back. it is me Justin. I miss my friends. Have a nice day. :bsflag::salute::boom2::neptune::2up::explosion::s orcerer::laugh::slap::clap::coffee::dance::poke::c ool::cheers2::link::poke::thumb::beer::thewave::sm ileyflag::cool:

Larrymc
10-24-2013, 09:42 PM
hi everybody. I am back. it is me Justin. I miss my friends. Have a nice day. :bsflag::salute::boom2::neptune::2up::explosion::s orcerer::laugh::slap::clap::coffee::dance::poke::c ool::cheers2::link::poke::thumb::beer::thewave::sm ileyflag::cool:Yay
http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-873810.gifSix, I see your back

aboutime
10-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Welcome back Justin. Ask your Daddy to copy this for you. He's really Proud of You!

5701 Enjoy.

Justinsix
10-25-2013, 10:00 AM
I am out of school today. Everybody have a happy day and enjoy no school. :salute::salute::bsflag::bsflag::flyflag::flyflag: :texflag::texflag::bs1::bs1::explosion::neptune::s orcerer:

Justinsix
10-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Have a happy Halloween to all my friends. School is fun this week. dad let me do more fun things. :thumb::beer::clap::lol::cheers2::laugh2::lurking: :dance::wine::huddle::drums5::pillowfight::disco:: yessir::bunny4::sorcerer::rolleyes3::banana::evilr as::battleship::kittyluv:

Larrymc
10-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Have a happy Halloween to all my friends. School is fun this week. dad let me do more fun things. :thumb::beer::clap::lol::cheers2::laugh2::lurking: :dance::wine::huddle::drums5::pillowfight::disco:: yessir::bunny4::sorcerer::rolleyes3::banana::evilr as::battleship::kittyluv:Happy Halloween, Justinsix do you have costume.:sorcerer::cool:

jimnyc
10-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Have a happy Halloween to all my friends. School is fun this week. dad let me do more fun things.

Hey, Justin! I hope I'm not repeating something that's been asked already, but what are you dressing up as for Halloween? Do they have a parade or anything like that at school? Do you dress up for school on Thursday?

We have to have your Daddy teach you how to post pictures you like from around the internet instead of smileys all the time. Let's go through favorites. What is your favorite kind of dog? Hopefully Dad will help you find and post what you like. Mine? I'm a HUGE fan of Pugs, probably because I have the coolest Pug, although he's old now. :(

Here's my favorite kind of dog:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_13nkYY64PkI/TSAaFqTks5I/AAAAAAAAAss/jX2oHeWpuvA/s400/Pug%2BPuppy_1106454.jpg

Justinsix
10-29-2013, 06:26 PM
Hey, Justin! I hope I'm not repeating something that's been asked already, but what are you dressing up as for Halloween? Do they have a parade or anything like that at school? Do you dress up for school on Thursday?

We have to have your Daddy teach you how to post pictures you like from around the internet instead of smileys all the time. Let's go through favorites. What is your favorite kind of dog? Hopefully Dad will help you find and post what you like. Mine? I'm a HUGE fan of Pugs, probably because I have the coolest Pug, although he's old now. :(

Here's my favorite kind of dog:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_13nkYY64PkI/TSAaFqTks5I/AAAAAAAAAss/jX2oHeWpuvA/s400/Pug%2BPuppy_1106454.jpg My dad say I can reply now.

I like that dog it my new best one. We not allows to dress Halloween for school . Next night I get to go trick or trunk. We get candy from car trunks at the church parking thing and go on a hayride. Fun more fun. dad bought me a ninja Halloween costume with swiords. I like it have a good Halloween and get more candy. :slap::laugh2::laugh::2up::coffee::link::cheers2:: cool::clap::lol:

Larrymc
10-29-2013, 07:00 PM
My dad say I can reply now.

I like that dog it my new best one. We not allows to dress Halloween for school . Next night I get to go trick or trunk. We get candy from car trunks at the church parking thing and go on a hayride. Fun more fun. dad bought me a ninja Halloween costume with swiords. I like it have a good Halloween and get more candy. :slap::laugh2::laugh::2up::coffee::link::cheers2:: cool::clap::lol:Trick or Trunk fun times, my girls always enjoyed it. Tell your Dad we Want to see That Ninja Costume and Swords :sorcerer::neptune::explosion:

Kathianne
10-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Trick or Trunk fun times, my girls always enjoyed it. Tell your Dad we Want to see That Ninja Costume and Swords :sorcerer::neptune::explosion:

post costume pics.

jimnyc
10-30-2013, 09:50 AM
My dad say I can reply now.

I like that dog it my new best one. We not allows to dress Halloween for school . Next night I get to go trick or trunk. We get candy from car trunks at the church parking thing and go on a hayride. Fun more fun. dad bought me a ninja Halloween costume with swiords. I like it have a good Halloween and get more candy. :slap::laugh2::laugh::2up::coffee::link::cheers2:: cool::clap::lol:

Enjoy the hayride! But more importantly, enjoy the candy! It's only once per year, so eat all you can until Daddy says no more! Hopefully your Dad will take a few pictures for us in your outfit so we can see how cool you look.

That dog I posted is a "Pug". In my opinion they are the best dogs around! What's your favorite kind of dog? Here is another of a Chihuahua puppy. I have one of each and love them to death!

http://dogbreedtrainings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chihuahua-puppies-8.jpg

jimnyc
10-31-2013, 06:43 AM
Justin! First I tried to get you to like Pugs, and then a Chihuahua - and now my favorite animal of all - the monkey!! You should tell your Dad to save and get one of these for running around the house!! Awesome!!

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/090826-monkey-dna-vmed11a.grid-4x2.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Justin got in trouble for back talking his mom and has been banned from here a few days. The little bug is quite upset about that but needs to learn that punishment --isn't supposed to be fun.. My wife left the camera over at our friends house so any pics will just have to wait until after I go retrieve it tomorrow afternoon. Justin was ever so proud of his ninja costume.. haha, he just asked me to say hi to all his new friends here and wanted to come over here to read but I told him no.. little weasels tries to bend the rules but dad is still too clever for him as of now. He has a very sharp mind and that may not always be the case.. ;)--but for now I'm the big enchilada.. :laugh: I'll let him catch up on replies if he continues to stay out of trouble. He gave me a big hug this afternoon after he came home from school and told me that he has been a real good boy-ALL DAY!- :laugh: --Tyr

Justinsix
11-05-2013, 08:09 AM
hi it is me Justin My dad let me here . I am going to school today to play and have fun with my friends Derek and Angel my favorite dog is a big dog that likes me. I like cats we do not have cats Have a good day and have fun :dance::laugh2::coffee::sorcerer::neptune::explosi on::2up::thumb::cheers2::laugh::salute::flameth::w ine::boom2::texflag::grenade::fighting0040:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Sorry but Justin has managed two bans since his last post here. This last one ends today. The little bug is quite upset about it but he is a bit hard headed like his dad methinks. At least he doesn't get the kind of punishment my father gave me. A very painful spanking that left my butt hurting for a few hours afterward. I was a hardhead and often mean child that stayed in trouble for numerous transgressions weekly as a child. I admit every spanking my father gave me I richly deserved. I had only straightened up at 13 for about two years prior to my father passing. I deeply regret ever spanking I forced him to give me because it truly hurt him far more to have to do it than it did me to receive it. I pray Justin is a lot less like me in that regards.. -Tyr

Larrymc
11-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Sorry but Justin has managed two bans since his last post here. This last one ends today. The little bug is quite upset about it but he is a bit hard headed like his dad methinks. At least he doesn't get the kind of punishment my father gave me. A very painful spanking that left my butt hurting for a few hours afterward. I was a hardhead and often mean child that stayed in trouble for numerous transgressions weekly as a child. I admit every spanking my father gave me I richly deserved. I had only straightened up at 13 for about two years prior to my father passing. I deeply regret ever spanking I forced him to give me because it truly hurt him far more to have to do it than it did me to receive it. I pray Justin is a lot less like me in that regards.. -TyrYea i never really bought the old it hurst me more that you, until I was a Father, but given a chose i would always take the spanking over grounding, the thought of setting idol was unbearable.:laugh: "Boy that's not a problem now"

Justinsix
11-10-2013, 10:53 PM
thanks my friends. I can talk here now My dad says so. All my friends have fun I go to bed after now. have a good thanksgiving :dance::dance::cheers2::coffee::clap::laugh2::poke ::slap::salute::beer::eek::thumb::2up::laugh::roll eyes:;):420::splat::cheers2::texflag::boom2::cool: :sorcerer::neptune::explosion:

Justinsix
11-20-2013, 08:11 AM
I have test in school today. We did our turkey this week my was a good one. All my friends have a good day.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 08:54 AM
I have test in school today. We did our turkey this week my was a good one. All my friends have a good day.

Good luck with your Test little buddy and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving !!!

Kathianne
11-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Next week will be very short one for you, Justin. Have a wonderful turkey day!

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 11:18 AM

Let me know how you did on your test today. 2 more smilies of your choice if you get an 85 or better!! :beer: <----- non-alcoholic

Abbey Marie
11-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Justin, you are a breath of fresh air. And your Dad is a very cool guy.

Glad you are here, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

PS Listen to your Mom, it works our great that way!

Justinsix
11-23-2013, 04:11 PM
This is Tyr posting. Justin just got to read all the posts you guys made to him and was especially happy to see his friends here. He had been banned a couple days for being a bad boy but that's now lifted. I was proud when he said about Jim's offer on the smilies that he wanted to let two of his new friends here pick one each for him! Jim , he made 92/A on that test--(not a hundred but not bad). You see he doesn't see you guys as adults but rather as kids just like him !! I thought his generosity to be commended . So decided the only fair way to bestow his gift from Jim upon two of his new friends here was to do a number lottery with his friends. The two winners matching the numbers he draws out of dad's old hunting hat will pick for him. So each friend here that chooses to be in on Justin gift giving pick a number between 1 and 20. Post a reply this week with their chosen number. Just be sure not to repeat a number already posted y others. After his friends choose this coming week Justin will draw his two numbers and I'll let him post the numbers and officially bestow his gift to the two winning friends. Thanks from me to all that so generously and kindly reply to my son on this thread. So nice to see members here forget political issues to help and tutor a child about life. He thinks this a huge deal and agree because such generosity and considerations reflects well on all that participate IMHO. I will give it a full week and hope all his friends choose to reply. Now I will let Justin post his reply.. I just ask that his two winning friends to pick one a kid would like. And ask Jim to ok this entire thing before we start it --Tyr ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me Justin . Thanks my friends. A thank to my friend Jim for gift. Dad says I can not give it to all my friends. I have more than two. I did good on test . My teacher put my name on the wall. Angel did better me. happy thanksgiving day . Have fun and play lots.

Larrymc
11-23-2013, 04:34 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me Justin . Thanks my friends. A thank to my friend Jim for gift. Dad says I can not give it to all my friends. I have more than two. I did good on test . My teacher put my name on the wall. Angel did better me. happy thanksgiving day . Have fun and play lots.
Thanks http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-555450.gifI pick 6 for your age, Have A Great Thanksgiving, Enjoy have lots of fun :laugh::dance:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-23-2013, 06:58 PM
post costume pics. Sorry , I've neglected to post the pic. Here it is now. Here they are..

jimnyc
11-23-2013, 07:02 PM
This is Tyr posting. Justin just got to read all the posts you guys made to him and was especially happy to see his friends here. He had been banned a couple days for being a bad boy but that's now lifted. I was proud when he said about Jim's offer on the smilies that he wanted to let two of his new friends here pick one each for him! Jim , he made 92/A on that test--(not a hundred but not bad). You see he doesn't see you guys as adults but rather as kids just like him !! I thought his generosity to be commended . So decided the only fair way to bestow his gift from Jim upon two of his new friends here was to do a number lottery with his friends. The two winners matching the numbers he draws out of dad's old hunting hat will pick for him. So each friend here that chooses to be in on Justin gift giving pick a number between 1 and 20. Post a reply this week with their chosen number. Just be sure not to repeat a number already posted y others. After his friends choose this coming week Justin will draw his two numbers and I'll let him post the numbers and officially bestow his gift to the two winning friends. Thanks from me to all that so generously and kindly reply to my son on this thread. So nice to see members here forget political issues to help and tutor a child about life. He thinks this a huge deal and agree because such generosity and considerations reflects well on all that participate IMHO. I will give it a full week and hope all his friends choose to reply. Now I will let Justin post his reply.. I just ask that his two winning friends to pick one a kid would like. And ask Jim to ok this entire thing before we start it --Tyr

I clipped this from your earlier post. Whatever Justin chooses is cool, just remind me once done and I'll make sure they get up there!

Larrymc
11-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Here they are..Awesome Costume Justin you look tough,:clap: hope you had a fun time :sorcerer:

Kathianne
11-24-2013, 03:35 AM
Here they are..

How heroic you look, Justin! Handsome too!

Kathianne
11-24-2013, 03:37 AM
11. ;)

Larrymc
11-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-721494.gif I choose 6 for your age

aboutime
11-24-2013, 08:40 AM
8 ?

Gaffer
11-24-2013, 09:15 AM
How about number 3

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-24-2013, 09:55 AM
ok here is a list of Justin's friends on this thread. I hope all pick a number. I will post the number picked so others can see without having to scroll all the pages. And Jim as his friend you get to choose a number as well, Justin says so. So far we have these numbers picked by these friends. Aboutime- 8, Gaffer-3, Larrymc -6, Kathiane -11. Justin is very happy that he can give a gift to some of his friends here. Numbers chosen so far are --3, 6, 8, 11. --Tyr

jimnyc
11-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Big Ben #7!!

Drummond
11-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Hello Justin .. your British friend here. Hope you're having a great day !

Let me choose my number -- I'll go for 9 !

CSM
11-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Let me just say that I am jealous of the armor. I want an outfit like that!

I choose #5.

Jeff
11-26-2013, 08:11 AM
Looking good Buddy !!

How about lucky number 13 !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-26-2013, 08:46 AM
ok here is a list of Justin's friends on this thread. I hope all pick a number. I will post the number picked so others can see without having to scroll all the pages. And Jim as his friend you get to choose a number as well, Justin says so. So far we have these numbers picked by these friends. Aboutime- 8, Gaffer-3, Larrymc -6, Kathiane -11. Justin is very happy that he can give a gift to some of his friends here. Numbers chosen so far are --3, 6, 8, 11. --Tyr Thanks more friends, Jim- 7, Jeff -13, Drummond-9, and CSM-5.. So we have chosen now these numbers . 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 and the lucky 13. We come back late Sunday so the big drawing day will be Monday night. Justin says if you do not win Christmas is coming soon and Mom and Dad will get you gifts so be happy. I just had to laugh when he told me that. Again, thanks to all that play because Justin thinks it wonderful and well it is.... . --Tyr

Justinsix
11-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Hello my friend .it is me Justin. Dad say we pick numbers Monday. I hope all win a number. two my friend will pick for me and have fun. I told Angel he says pick good one with tanks and guns. Christmas I want arym tank and rifle. I give my grams a sweater and glove. mom a jewry dad buy.

Larrymc
11-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Hello my friend .it is me Justin. Dad say we pick numbers Monday. I hope all win a number. two my friend will pick for me and have fun. I told Angel he says pick good one with tanks and guns. Christmas I want arym tank and rifle. I give my grams a sweater and glove. mom a jewry dad buy.Justinsix you are quite, the gift picker, im sure your grams and mom will be pleased, and even though you seem to get a little stubborn with mom sometimes, i bet those toys you wish for are as good as yours, because your Dad says your are a very good boy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Just got home half an hour ago. Had a blast , wonderful food and truly fantastic time with friends and family. Will do the drawing tonight. Justin reminded me soon after we arrived home. That boy don't miss a lick.. ;) If dad makes a promise he never lets me forget it.. - :laugh: Got to run , the wife gave me a grocery list and the old dog has to trot on off. :laugh:-Tyr

Kathianne
12-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Just got home half an hour ago. Had a blast , wonderful food and truly fantastic time with friends and family. Will do the drawing tonight. Justin reminded me soon after we arrived home. That boy don't miss a lick.. ;) If dad makes a promise he never lets me forget it.. - :laugh: Got to run , the wife gave me a grocery list and the old dog has to trot on off. :laugh:-Tyr

Glad you all had a great time, I do hope your daughter got some cranberry revenge. :laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Glad you all had a great time, I do hope your daughter got some cranberry revenge. :laugh::laugh: hahha, I told her about it after we ate the meal. She thumbs up the tactic and said to tell you she loves the way you think but alas, this being her first thanksgiving meal on her own she was just to preoccupied to think of it. However she agreed had she not been so distracted she would have possibly thought of it and if so she would have damn sure done it!:laugh: I told her yelp, told Kat you'd do it if you ever thought of it and you two do appear to think alike. She told me , give her another chance next year! :laugh: But hey, it all came out fantastic and I ate like a pig. My son-in-law Cody's family were there and they are all fine people. Everybody had a blast and they left stuffed to the gills. :laugh: Justin is over at my sister Judy's house , will do the drawing when he comes home in about an hour.--Tyr

Justinsix
12-01-2013, 08:13 PM
dad say I can tell the number. I get 10 dad say nobody got that number. I draw 11 and 3.. Dad say that win. you have that number you win. Have fun pick good one. thank you and Christmas soon. I saw my sissy two dogs they like me. I ask dad a dog he say think on it. have play fun. I play batmn game . we get snow Christmas day bye

Gaffer
12-01-2013, 08:37 PM
It's been so long I forgot what the drawing was for. I had 3. Now I have to reread the thread and see what I won. :laugh:

Larrymc
12-01-2013, 09:14 PM
It's been so long I forgot what the drawing was for. I had 3. Now I have to reread the thread and see what I won. :laugh:Pick a new smiley, for Justinsix,:clap:

Kathianne
12-01-2013, 09:24 PM
It's been so long I forgot what the drawing was for. I had 3. Now I have to reread the thread and see what I won. :laugh:

I picked 11. I have to find smilies, going to try and find some Justin might like. ;)

Kathianne
12-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Here's my pick:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/images/smilies/doghouse.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Here's my pick:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/images/smilies/doghouse.gif

Justin just saw your pick. He really, really likes it. Said good job and thanks. Have a merry Christmas. Now I believe Gaffer won too. I told Justin Gaffer will pick a good one too. Now I put Justin to bed. Let him stay up late(a bit after 10pm here) this one time . He is one happy little boy........................Thanks to all who played and who post with him here. Justin said to remind all Christmas is coming soon!!! This was good for him to learn giving and patience! - :clap::beer: -Tyr

Gaffer
12-02-2013, 10:50 AM
I picked 11. I have to find smilies, going to try and find some Justin might like. ;)

I have no idea where to find them or how to post them. If it's not already in the list I'm clueless.

Kathianne
12-02-2013, 10:55 AM
I have no idea where to find them or how to post them. If it's not already in the list I'm clueless.

I searched:

'kid smilies messageboards'

picked a 'mom's site.'

jimnyc
12-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Ok, Kath's smile has been added. I can't remember what I even wrote, but wasn't it supposed to be 2 choices?

:doghouse:

Kathianne
12-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Ok, Kath's smile has been added. I can't remember what I even wrote, but wasn't it supposed to be 2 choices?

Gaffer had the other. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2013, 11:20 AM
I have no idea where to find them or how to post them. If it's not already in the list I'm clueless. Choose from these sites . Or choose similar.. -Tyr

Kids, smileys-kids. Babies. Sucklings :: Thematic smileys collections ...

yoursmiles.org/t-kids.php‎

Smilies (smiling faces) also knows as emotions are the best way to express your feelings even without words! Free smileys pack to use at forums. Add a smile to ...

Smileys to free download: Children: Toddlers - TipTopGlobe.com

www.tiptopglobe.com/smileys-free-download--children-toddlers‎

10+ items - Smileys to free download: Children: Toddlers (98 smileys) ...

Smileys size : 137x200 px

Size: 19800 bytes.

Smileys size : 140x180 px

Size: 35994 bytes.

Free Emoticons and Smiley Faces | MyEmoticons.com Family

www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/people/family/‎

Add free email smileys to all of your messages to friends. ... Some with children and some with children who are grown :( Some of them don't even have children.

Free Emoticons and Smiley Faces | MyEmoticons.com Bad Boys

www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/bad-boys/‎

These bad boys free emoticons have sure got some attitude. They're on the verge of being called, 'adult emoticons'. They think they're soooo smooth and they ...
Images for free smileys for kids - Report images

Switch a Smiley Free Childrens Game, Online Flash Game for Kids

www.thekidzpage.com/freekidsgames/games/flipflop/smiley-easy.htm‎

Game Information: Switch the smilies to make lines of 3 or more matching smilies. This game is in easy mode, with only 5x5 grid and 4 colors of smilies to match.

Kids Emoticons | Free-Emoticons.com

www.free-emoticons.com/kids-emoticons.php‎

Free kids emoticons for Gmail, YahooMail, Hotmail, Outlook, forums, or blogs.

Free Smileys :: Animated Smiley Faces - Page 1

www.freesmileys.org/smileys-fc-001.php‎

Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org The smileys in the FC (FriendsCircle.co.uk) galleries are used on a great forum based in the UK that reaches ...

Gaffer
12-02-2013, 11:38 AM
5787 Lets see if this works.

Kathianne
12-02-2013, 12:09 PM
5787 Lets see if this works.

Nightmares! LOL!

Gaffer
12-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Nightmares! LOL!

LOL I thought it was funny. It's called bedbug. I think Justin will like it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Justin loves them both. Said those are real cool dad. I asked him , "think dad could have picked some better"? He looked me in the face and said quite seriously, no way ! :laugh: Next I get , "who gets to pick number 10" ? Had to remind him nobody had that number. He has been watching his mom work that angle on me too often I suspect. :laugh: By the way, I like both choices as well. -Tyr

jimnyc
12-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Both have now been added:

:bedbug:

Justinsix
12-06-2013, 08:39 AM
no school today. I can stay home and do fun . I like the new one the winners pick. Thanks Mr. Jim. I like school I like staying home more. dad say I may get drums for Christmas. I ask for piano he say no way. Have fun and stay warm . cold here and bad. my friends have a happy Christmas.

Jeff
12-06-2013, 09:27 AM
no school today. I can stay home and do fun . I like the new one the winners pick. Thanks Mr. Jim. I like school I like staying home more. dad say I may get drums for Christmas. I ask for piano he say no way. Have fun and stay warm . cold here and bad. my friends have a happy Christmas.

Justin you enjoy your day off buddy !!!

Gaffer
12-06-2013, 11:32 AM
There are small keyboards out there that are not as expensive as a piano and less loud than drums. Justin you might want to mention that to Dad. :cool:

Kathianne
12-06-2013, 02:36 PM
There are small keyboards out there that are not as expensive as a piano and less loud than drums. Justin you might want to mention that to Dad. :cool:

Yep, daughter got one from Santa when she was around 7. That was awesome!

jimnyc
12-06-2013, 02:51 PM

Enjoy your day off!!

Tell your Daddy to look at this one, it's a good starter kit, and looks really neat! :coffee:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Tama-Warlord-Exotix-Spartan-7-piece-Shell-Pack-104815824-i1400871.gc

Justinsix
12-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Enjoy your day off!!

Tell your Daddy to look at this one, it's a good starter kit, and looks really neat! :coffee:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Tama-Warlord-Exotix-Spartan-7-piece-Shell-Pack-104815824-i1400871.gc I like it. dad say n way cost to much dad say that funny you must think he loaded. school agian Monday I want to stay here dad say no. I have lot friends at school. Angel and Cody are my friends. Christmas soon we put tree today. all my friends have fun and happy Christmas

jimnyc
12-08-2013, 11:29 AM
I like it. dad say n way cost to much dad say that funny you must think he loaded. school agian Monday I want to stay here dad say no. I have lot friends at school. Angel and Cody are my friends. Christmas soon we put tree today. all my friends have fun and happy Christmas

Yeah, that was me being funny, something tells me Dad isn't gonna fork over 10,000 dollars for your first drum kit!! :laugh2:

Today is tree day? Sweet! Have Dad take a few pictures of the tree for us! I love the Day the tree and lights go up, kinda starts the Christmas spirit in the house, and of course gives a place to place all the presents!!

We'll hopefully see you before Christmas, but Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy the whole month, and don't forget - even though Santa is busy getting his sleigh, toys, elves and everything else ready - he still sees all you do!! :)

Justinsix
12-21-2013, 05:36 PM
merry Christmas everybody. Santa give me lot presents. I know what some are mom told me. dad got mad mom told me. I hope Santa bring my friends here lot presents toys caks an candy. dad say no drums now. have fun .

Kathianne
12-22-2013, 01:40 AM
merry Christmas everybody. Santa give me lot presents. I know what some are mom told me. dad got mad mom told me. I hope Santa bring my friends here lot presents toys caks an candy. dad say no drums now. have fun .

Justin, I'm pretty busy right now, so I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Remember it IS more fun to give presents than it is to get them, really! You might want to make some presents besides the ones your parents helped you buy. those bracelets made with rubberbands are very cool! So are 'Coupons' you make yourself.

Coupon: I will not pout, if you present this coupon.

Coupon: I will help you set the table, if you present this coupon.

Coupon: One kiss, just slip me the coupon.

You get the idea!

Don't forget to decorate them with crayons, markers, and glitter. (psst, glitter makes everything better! Especially vacuuming!)

CSM
12-22-2013, 09:04 AM
Merry Christmas indeed! Justin, your posts remind me why Christmas is so special. I sincerely hope that Christmas turns out to be the best ever for you and your family.

jimnyc
12-22-2013, 09:09 PM

Thanks, Justin! I'm glad to hear about Santa. You gotta come back in a few days and update us with what you got! Hope you get lots of the candy and cakes to go with the toys, but don't eat too much or you might grow old and get fat like both me and Santa Claus!! I always leave some cookies out for Santa, but then I accidentally eat them before I go to bed. :)

Larrymc
12-22-2013, 11:04 PM
http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/merry-christmas4.jpghttp://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/j/justin/name-graphics-justin-024980.gifhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE5wgWlPlZe45BuLGoM1LKgoN-4RqrP_H1YaddWbEXLSHIwAkV

Your friends here will be wanting to here about your Presents,and a Tip, I think Santa is partial to Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Just Saying.

jimnyc
12-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Hey, Justin, I almost forgot!! Tomorrow night, if Mommy and Daddy let you peek at the computer for a little bit - you can track Santa and see where he is at!!!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Hey, Justin, I almost forgot!! Tomorrow night, if Mommy and Daddy let you peek at the computer for a little bit - you can track Santa and see where he is at!!!

http://www.noradsanta.org/ Justin did use your link and it was part of his plan to catch Santa. He told me the link would show him when Santa was over our house. :laugh: As I posted on the Merry CHRISTMAS THREAD HE JUST COULDN'T STAY AWAKE! Santa made him go to sleep. Next year he has a new and improved plan he tells me. Hope springs eternal in the minds of young kids I guess. He plans on drinking coffee next year to stay awake(as if we would let him :laugh:). Little bugger almost made it to midnight last night. Then Santa cast that "sleep spell" on him to thwart his plan. :laugh:--Tyr

jimnyc
12-25-2013, 10:30 AM
Justin did use your link and it was part of his plan to catch Santa. He told me the link would show him when Santa was over our house. :laugh: As I posted on the Merry CHRISTMAS THREAD HE JUST COULDN'T STAY AWAKE! Santa made him go to sleep. Next year he has a new and improved plan he tells me. Hope springs eternal in the minds of young kids I guess. He plans on drinking coffee next year to stay awake(as if we would let him :laugh:). Little bugger almost made it to midnight last night. Then Santa cast that "sleep spell" on him to thwart his plan. :laugh:--Tyr

Don't drink too much though, Justin!! I don't think Santa likes to go to houses where the kids are still up!! He prefers a few cookies and to be on his Merry way. Maybe a spy cam though? LOL Daddy can buy you one! :beer: <--and yes, that's just juice!!

Justinsix
01-02-2014, 10:39 AM
No snow here. Dad say he make it not snow here. I want snow to play. Will you use magic to make it snow. please. I like snow please.

Larrymc
01-02-2014, 02:44 PM
No snow here. Dad say he make it not snow here. I want snow to play. Will you use magic to make it snow. please. I like snow please. Justinsix, in this case i would suggest going over your Dads Head, and talking to Jesus about it, Have Fun :bluegun::gunner2::gunner3::gunner4:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2014, 08:16 PM
No snow here. Dad say he make it not snow here. I want snow to play. Will you use magic to make it snow. please. I like snow please. Justin needs to learn "I want" comes in three cases. First is 1. Immediately--a rare one that. Second is --In due time--- a common one that . Third is-- Never-- A REAL HEARTBREAK FOR MANY ---BUT REALITY IS LIKE THAT OFTEN--A REAL BIATCH.. I told him that my--"I want"-- obviously is stronger than his -"I want"__ since it's going my way. I do magic tricks for him so he thinks its my magic doing it. :laugh: He'll learn the truth soon enough. Of course should it snow tonight I am going to tell him I relented and granted his wish.. :laugh2: A win /win for me. -Tyr

Gaffer
01-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Reports last night said we were to get about 1 or 2 inches of snow starting this morning. We now have 6" and it's still snowing with temps in the teens. How about using some of that magic of yours and move this storm down your way. :poke:

Kathianne
01-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Reports last night said we were to get about 1 or 2 inches of snow starting this morning. We now have 6" and it's still snowing with temps in the teens. How about using some of that magic of yours and move this storm down your way. :poke:

We were told 8-10, then they 'lowered' the amounts, was going to be more 'lake effect' than general. We have over a foot, 6" of it fell this morning. Of course, listening to our weather reports at 5 am, 'snow had stopped' in Western Suburbs. Still repeating the same at 9 am. It didn't stop snowing heavily until nearly noon.

Now we're heading for the deep freeze, down to -15F on Monday I think it was. As long as it warms up to the 20's or better by 1/11 when I need to move!

Kathianne
01-02-2014, 10:23 PM
No snow here. Dad say he make it not snow here. I want snow to play. Will you use magic to make it snow. please. I like snow please.

Justin, you can visit here anytime. You can even take snow home with you!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Reports last night said we were to get about 1 or 2 inches of snow starting this morning. We now have 6" and it's still snowing with temps in the teens. How about using some of that magic of yours and move this storm down your way. :poke: I just showed Justin this reply by you. His response was, see he knows you use your magic to make it not snow. Do as he asks and let it snow tonight, school starts soon. I told him I will think on it as it takes a powerful lot of magic to make a snow storm, not for the light of heart mind you! ;) If it snows here anytime within the next week I'll take full credit for it!! :laugh: I remember I was 8 years old before I finally figured out that my dad could not make it rain. Those were the days full of wonder on how my Dad knew so very much. Hell, I still sometimes wonder how he knew to predict that my sister Judy and I would always be closer to each other than we are to the many other siblings. Especially since as kids we were just the opposite! But he was dead on right! --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Justin, you can visit here anytime. You can even take snow home with you! Not fair, that's bribery...:wink2: -Tyr

Justinsix
01-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Cold today. I hope snow tonight we get out of school. dad say I can post I been good this week. snow is fun. have fun friends

aboutime
01-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Cold today. I hope snow tonight we get out of school. dad say I can post I been good this week. snow is fun. have fun friends

Justin. Looks like your dreams of snow, and getting out of school will work for almost everybody soon.
Where I live...we are expecting between 4, and 8 inches...and that's before the Wind makes it deeper...then freezes.

Be careful if you get to go outside. The cold can be really dangerous for you, and your friends.

TELL YOUR DADDY.....KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOU.
Have fun.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2014, 09:14 AM
A very, very light dusting of snow this morning. Justin asked if we have school today. We had less than a sixteenth inch of snow on the ground here. School is on much to his dismay. I told him maybe it will snow more today. Always good to give a kid something to hope for . :laugh: He loves school but loves staying home with mom more. He gets to play video games and play with his other toys all day. I can not say I blame him on the staying home part. I'd love to stay home all day and play with mom! -- :laugh: --Tyr

Justinsix
02-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Snow this day. I get up and we see snow. Dad say about inch. I can go play mom get my glovs and coat Dad sy he play later. bye have fun today freinds

jimnyc
02-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Snow this day. I get up and we see snow. Dad say about inch. I can go play mom get my glovs and coat Dad sy he play later. bye have fun today freinds

Good to see ya Justin! I guess no snowman with only an inch but still loads of fun to be had with the snow. Do you like to go sledding? What about skating, do you ice skate yet?

Kathianne
02-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Good to see ya Justin! I guess no snowman with only an inch but still loads of fun to be had with the snow. Do you like to go sledding? What about skating, do you ice skate yet?

The problem with sunbelt, the kids don't have snow toys. Especially troublesome since the snow actually lasts down there about an hour. Cookie sheets make on OK sled. ;)

aboutime
02-09-2014, 07:15 PM
The problem with sunbelt, the kids don't have snow toys. Especially troublesome since the snow actually lasts down there about an hour. Cookie sheets make on OK sled. ;)

Kathianne. Good idea about the cookie sheets. But, way back when, in the 50's, when I was growing up, and enjoying all of the snow in the suburbs of Philly. Those of us who didn't have sleds, or any kind of manufactured snow riding equipment...used CARDBOARD boxes...just cut down, and flattened. Two, and sometimes 3 of us could all get on...and slide down the nearest hill.

The simple life, without having to have the most expensive, showy toys...was FAR MORE FUN.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Justin played in the snow for about 15 minutes. I played with him for most of it. Not enough snow to do much. It melted later in the day. We are forecast to get more snow Monday and Tuesday here about 2 to 4 inches. I havent told him of the weather forecast but did tell him I worked one of my magic spells and will bring snow Monday and/or Tuesday!! :laugh: He asked me if I was kidding him. I told him I had to use up all my magic for the week to pull it off and it took heap big magic to get the job done. ;)--Tyr p.s. he had fun but it was really a poor snow cover for us to play in. iffin my magic does its trick we can do better soon. - ;) Jim he has never did any sledding or ice skated. Kat no ice skating for Justin. I've never ice skated. If we get 4 inches I have big plans for him that day after school. -Tyr