PDA

View Full Version : "The Flag Of Islam Will One Day Fly Over The White House!"

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 06:44 AM
He makes The Muslim Agenda is pretty clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqlYywVd6c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDOqlYywVd6c&app=desktop

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2013, 07:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqlYywVd6c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDOqlYywVd6c&app=desktop The muslim in the video is telling the true muslim agenda. Many muslims don't like that because we infidels are not to be told until after its too late . You see how our government suppresses so much information about Islam and its true agenda. That is because Islam's influence in our government is far, far greater than will be admitted by any muslim or muslim ally. They wage a war on blinded sheep. Sheep deliberately blinded by their own shepherd. Obama's sudden rush to disarm us is because of that.. -Tyr

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 07:38 AM
The muslim in the video is telling the true muslim agenda. Many muslims don't like that because we infidels are not to be told until after its too late . You see how our government suppresses so much information about Islam and its true agenda. That is because Islam's influence in our government is far, far greater than will be admitted by any muslim or muslim ally. They wage a war on blinded sheep. Sheep deliberately blinded by their own shepherd. Obama's sudden rush to disarm us is because of that.. -TyrStory's like this should alarm any American, but from personal experience, i some times post such story's on my facebook to gauge interest , but to my disappointment usually not much interest at all.

jafar00
09-23-2013, 03:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqlYywVd6c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDOqlYywVd6c&app=desktop

I wouldn't be worried about Anjem Choudary. He is a well known Munafiq (hypocrite), a self professed scholar with zero actual credentials, and is working against Muslims across the UK with his vile vitriol.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't be worried about Anjem Choudary. He is a well known Munafiq (hypocrite), a self professed scholar with zero actual credentials, and is working against Muslims across the UK with his vile vitriol. If so Jafar, why hasn't some radical muslims killed him? They quickly kill those that subvert Islam. We see it often around the world. -Tyr

Arbo
09-23-2013, 06:42 PM
If so Jafar, why hasn't some radical muslims killed him? They quickly kill those that subvert Islam. We see it often around the world. -Tyr

So you constantly complain about Muslims and how they kill people, yet now want them to kill someone? :laugh2:

aboutime
09-23-2013, 08:52 PM
As long as THIS...... 5600 is the flag flying. I say, GO FOR IT!

Unfortunately, the Trevon Martin, Obama followers who believe BOTH deserve to be Martyred...also want the Muslim flag to fly over the White House.
But...when it does. The White House will look like this.....5601

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 09:01 PM
As long as THIS...... 5600 is the flag flying. I say, GO FOR IT!What no verses from the Qur'an?

aboutime
09-23-2013, 09:03 PM
What no verses from the Qur'an?

Sure thing Larrymc. But whoever does the writing on that Paper with verses.

Must use their LEFT HAND, and print with their fingers. If you get my drift.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Sure thing Larrymc. But whoever does the writing on that Paper with verses.

Must use their LEFT HAND, and print with their fingers. If you get my drift.Fo sure!!

Drummond
09-23-2013, 10:29 PM
If so Jafar, why hasn't some radical muslims killed him? They quickly kill those that subvert Islam. We see it often around the world. -Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Drummond
09-23-2013, 10:47 PM
This is the same Muslim I've been repeatedly posting about, and at length. His 'Sharia will rule the US and the world' rants are nothing new - he's been saying this stuff for years. He also had praise for Drummer Lee Rigby's killers .. one of which used to attend Choudary's meetings.

Needless to say, the BBC gives him much air-time. He's appeared on talk shows here (notably BBC1's 'The Big Questions' and BBC2's 'Newsnight').

He was the Muslim who tried to arrange a Muslim protest gathering (.. NOT the recent 9/11 'Million Muslims' one) outside the White House.

The one thing I 'like' about Choudary is his honesty. There's no attempt to downplay or misrepresent the nature and goals of Islam from him. He tells you EXACTLY what he thinks and wants, and very willingly so. From him, you get the unvarnished truth.

Little wonder, then, that Jafar opposes him at every opportunity. Well, he can oppose this, too ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68W8jECWzk

jafar00
09-24-2013, 05:06 AM
If so Jafar, why hasn't some radical muslims killed him? They quickly kill those that subvert Islam. We see it often around the world. -Tyr

Because the same people that would kill someone just for talking, are his friends. :lame2:

This is the same Muslim I've been repeatedly posting about, and at length. His 'Sharia will rule the US and the world' rants are nothing new - he's been saying this stuff for years. He also had praise for Drummer Lee Rigby's killers .. one of which used to attend Choudary's meetings.

Needless to say, the BBC gives him much air-time. He's appeared on talk shows here (notably BBC1's 'The Big Questions' and BBC2's 'Newsnight').

He was the Muslim who tried to arrange a Muslim protest gathering (.. NOT the recent 9/11 'Million Muslims' one) outside the White House.

The one thing I 'like' about Choudary is his honesty. There's no attempt to downplay or misrepresent the nature and goals of Islam from him. He tells you EXACTLY what he thinks and wants, and very willingly so. From him, you get the unvarnished truth.

Little wonder, then, that Jafar opposes him at every opportunity. Well, he can oppose this, too ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68W8jECWzk

Why do you even listen to the fool?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2013, 08:03 AM
Because the same people that would kill someone just for talking, are his friends. :lame2: So now subverting Islam is a very minor offense!! Sure Jafar, just for talking , so minor. Teaching according to you in direct opposition to the Koran so minor. Sure that's so minor, so minor that the Sunni kill the Shia for it on a daily basis. Yet because HE speaks against infidels(promotes violence against them), neither Sunni or Shia do anything about it. You can not sanitize this Jafar. Myself and others point out why he is not attacked for his so-called hypocrisy/blasphemy and that is because he is advancing the pure truth of Islam's goals. And even his promotion of using force to conquer all is sanction by the Quran. What was actually lame was your attempt to attack me with the lame crap accusation.
http://islam.about.com/cs/divisions/f/shia_sunni.htm The division between Shia and Sunni dates back to the death of the Prophet Muhammad, and the question of who was to take over the leadership of the Muslim nation. Sunni Muslims agree with the position taken by many of the Prophet's companions, that the new leader should be elected from among those capable of the job. This is what was done, and the Prophet Muhammad's close friend and advisor, Abu Bakr, became the first Caliph of the Islamic nation. The word "Sunni" in Arabic comes from a word meaning "one who follows the traditions of the Prophet."
On the other hand, some Muslims share the belief that leadership should have stayed within the Prophet's own family, among those specifically appointed by him, or among Imams appointed by God Himself.

The Shia Muslims believe that following the Prophet Muhammad's death, leadership should have passed directly to his cousin/son-in-law, Ali bin Abu Talib. Throughout history, Shia Muslims have not recognized the authority of elected Muslim leaders, choosing instead to follow a line of Imams which they believe have been appointed by the Prophet Muhammad or God Himself. The word "Shia" in Arabic means a group or supportive party of people. The commonly-known term is shortened from the historical "Shia-t-Ali," or "the Party of Ali." They are also known as followers of "Ahl-al-Bayt" or "People of the Household" (of the Prophet).

jafar00
09-24-2013, 02:49 PM
So now subverting Islam is a very minor offense!! Sure Jafar, just for talking , so minor. Teaching according to you in direct opposition to the Koran so minor. Sure that's so minor, so minor that the Sunni kill the Shia for it on a daily basis. Yet because HE speaks against infidels(promotes violence against them), neither Sunni or Shia do anything about it. You can not sanitize this Jafar. Myself and others point out why he is not attacked for his so-called hypocrisy/blasphemy and that is because he is advancing the pure truth of Islam's goals. And even his promotion of using force to conquer all is sanction by the Quran. What was actually lame was your attempt to attack me with the lame crap accusation.

Tyr, he's a fringe loony akin to your Fred Phelps. Don't try to make this deeper than it actually is.

aboutime
09-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Tyr, he's a fringe loony akin to your Fred Phelps. Don't try to make this deeper than it actually is.

jafar. In case you didn't see it, or refused to pay attention.

This is a reminder....FOR YOU.......5602 Respect your White House Flag!