PDA

View Full Version : Facebook OKs 'Jesus F---ing Christ'

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 07:07 AM
I have seen post from folks who say they were blocked for 24 hours for saying God Bless America. FB is becoming trash.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/facebook-oks-jesus-f-ing-christ/

Jeff
09-23-2013, 07:25 AM
I have seen post from folks who say they were blocked for 24 hours for saying God Bless America. FB is becoming trash.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/facebook-oks-jesus-f-ing-christ/

FB has gone down hill so bad it is unreal, they will give that 24 hour block for anything that is good , but they love to see all the evil and lack of morals , another words they are following Obama and his band of thugs

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 07:28 AM
FB has gone down hill so bad it is unreal, they will give that 24 hour block for anything that is good , but they love to see all the evil and lack of morals , another words they are following Obama and his band of thugsI like to be able to keep in touch with friends family, but seems i need an alternative.

Arbo
09-23-2013, 08:50 AM
You can block anybody on FB. This is no issue.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 09:55 AM
You can block anybody on FB. This is no issue.Maybe not for you, but for me being shut down for using the name of God in a post is an issue to me, the other issues was people creating an account with a filthy Name and going on other peoples web sites just to post filth, and yet FB doesn't take issue with those,

Arbo
09-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Maybe not for you, but for me being shut down for using the name of God in a post is an issue to me, the other issues was people creating an account with a filthy Name and going on other peoples web sites just to post filth, and yet FB doesn't take issue with those,

Funny, I have loads of people that post messages about god and images quoting the bible and not a one of them has had anything removed. I see that stuff on my feed every day. And with the proper privacy settings, nobody but your 'friends' see what you post and others can't just go in and post 'filth' on your wall.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Funny, I have loads of people that post messages about god and images quoting the bible and not a one of them has had anything removed. I see that stuff on my feed every day. And with the proper privacy settings, nobody but your 'friends' see what you post and others can't just go in and post 'filth' on your wall.Didn't even read the article did you? I to have Christian material on my feed, hasn't been a problem for me yet, the few i have seen this week coming back on after a 24 hour block have been from the Truckers site, perhaps there just picking on them for now?

DragonStryk72
09-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Didn't even read the article did you? I to have Christian material on my feed, hasn't been a problem for me yet, the few i have seen this week coming back on after a 24 hour block have been from the Truckers site, perhaps there just picking on them for now?

Actually, that's really not how FB blocks work. When someone flags a post, it gets taken up the chain for the review, but during the review time, the post gets removed from view. So some asshole has decided to troll the truckers site by flagging their posts.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Actually, that's really not how FB blocks work. When someone flags a post, it gets taken up the chain for the review, but during the review time, the post gets removed from view. So some asshole has decided to troll the truckers site by flagging their posts.Actually it was a Traditional Marriage site, they make an account with a Filthy Name and go on these site and start liking post which of course shows the name of who liked it, The truckers were banned for Posting God Bless America

DragonStryk72
09-23-2013, 11:43 AM
Actually it was a Traditional Marriage site, they make an account with a Filthy Name and go on these site and start liking post which of course shows the name of who liked it, The truckers were banned for Posting God Bless America

Then they weren't weren't banned for saying God Bless America. I'm proving it on my facebook currently, so there's more to it. If someone's throwing likes using a filthy name, then FB is likely pulling the whole post for the filthy name, removing it, grabbing the filthy name creators for violation of the Terms of Use, and the post is getting caught, but Facebook doesn't ban people for posting personal prayers in any language. There are God Bless America GROUPS on facebook, so how would that not get them sued for harassment?

What reason does FB have to mess with these Truckers, even? It's not like they much care what anyone posts.

Arbo
09-23-2013, 11:43 AM
Didn't even read the article did you? I to have Christian material on my feed, hasn't been a problem for me yet, the few i have seen this week coming back on after a 24 hour block have been from the Truckers site, perhaps there just picking on them for now?

Yeah, I read it. I have and 'admin' a few different facebook pages, you can block ANYONE from your stuff. Have done it before. This is just a load of whining because those that are in charge of the page do not know how to admin their page.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Then they weren't weren't banned for saying God Bless America. I'm proving it on my facebook currently, so there's more to it. If someone's throwing likes using a filthy name, then FB is likely pulling the whole post for the filthy name, removing it, grabbing the filthy name creators for violation of the Terms of Use, and the post is getting caught, but Facebook doesn't ban people for posting personal prayers in any language. There are God Bless America GROUPS on facebook, so how would that not get them sued for harassment?

What reason does FB have to mess with these Truckers, even? It's not like they much care what anyone posts.I posted it on my wall as well, i don't know whats the deal with the Truckers, In the article about the filthy names they say they reported it and facebook is ok with it, I know they blocked Kirk Cameron's new movie, and Kirk Put the word out and raised a stir they put it back up. so there are doing some censoring.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 05:42 PM

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/facebook-oks-jesus-f-ing-christ/This is the Truckers story,

http://www.examiner.com/article/facebook-blocks-founders-of-patriot-trucker-group-for-saying-god-bless-america

Arbo
09-23-2013, 06:14 PM
This is the Truckers story,

http://www.examiner.com/article/facebook-blocks-founders-of-patriot-trucker-group-for-saying-god-bless-america

A lot of claims, nothing to back it up. Good 'reporting' would include something from FB's 'side' as well.

Larrymc
09-23-2013, 06:37 PM
A lot of claims, nothing to back it up. Good 'reporting' would include something from FB's 'side' as well.Haven't seen FB post anything for or against but if its important to your go a head and search it.