PDA

View Full Version : This could start the end over there!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2013, 09:06 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/why-matters-jews-standing-temple-mount-203800589.html Why it matters that Jews are standing on the Temple Mount

Jews are increasingly staking a claim to the Muslim-controlled Temple Mount, testing the Israeli government's resolve to avoid conflict by protecting Muslim sovereignty over the site. Among Muslims’ greatest concerns is that Jews will try to destroy the Muslim holy sites in order to rebuild their temple. In 1984, Yehuda Etzion was imprisoned for a plot to destroy the Dome of the Rock, and in 1991, Israeli police intervened to thwart a plan by the Temple Mount Faithful to airlift a 5-ton cornerstone for the new temple.

“If the Jews and the Israelis destroy the Noble Sanctuary, then they would have actually destroyed part of the holy Quran and destroyed part of the Muslim belief,” says Sheikh al-Khatib. “If that were to happen, then Muslims all over the world would conduct jihad.”

WHY THERE'S A RISE IN NUMBERS

Israeli general Moshe Dayan captured the Temple Mount in the 1967 war, but instead of restoring it to Jewish control for the first time in nearly 2,000 years, he let Muslims retain control. Some saw it as the largely secular Israeli leadership’s attempt to appease Muslims.

Though Israeli courts have since supported Jews’ right to pray on the Temple Mount, Israeli police have enforced a ban on it to avoid provoking the Muslim community. But as Israel’s religious Jews have gained influence they have pushed back against the restrictions.

“[Muslims] can play soccer over there, … they can have picnics, they can urinate on the [ground], but I can’t say a word of prayer? Does that sound reasonable?” asks Glick, gesturing back to the compound where he sometimes holds a cellphone up to his ear while reciting a chapter of Psalms in order to disguise his prayer. “The only place in the world where a Jew cannot pray is over there.”

Glick, who heads the Temple Mount Heritage Foundation and supports right-wing lawmakers' efforts to restore Israeli sovereignty over the Temple Mount, has been coming up here for 25 years – first alone, and now with groups of up to 100 or more. Last year 12,000 Jews visited, he says, and this year he hopes it will be double or triple that, solidifying the connection between the Jewish people and the Temple Mount. Israeli police statistics, though more conservative, support the general trend and indicate that Jewish visits this year will outpace previous years. If Israel gives total control to its citizens look for a ME world war to start. Which is exactly why it should happen now!!!!!! Or rather just as soon as the traitorous bastard in charge here now is gone IMHO..-TYR

logroller
09-24-2013, 09:33 AM
. If Israel gives total control to its citizens look for a ME world war to start. Which is exactly why it should happen now!!!!!! Or rather just as soon as the traitorous bastard in charge here now is gone IMHO..-TYR
So because two religious groups will incite a ME war later (which is regional btw, ie smaller than the world war) it should start sooner, presumably when obama's gone, implying that the US should be involved. :confused:
sounds like you're sayin that there's smoke and thus a fire is going to break out (reasonable conclusion IMO) but then you say the conflagration 'should happen now', or atleast once the firemen show up, or is in when they leave? Either way, I think its best to prevent it.

I'm not following your reasoning here; do you think that war is inevitable? And if so, is us involvement necessary? And if war isn't invitable and the us could intervene to prevent such, is war preferrable?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2013, 09:58 AM
So because two religious groups will incite a ME war later (which is regional btw, ie smaller than the world war) it should start sooner, presumably when obama's gone, implying that the US should be involved. :confused:
sounds like you're sayin that there's smoke and thus a fire is going to break out (reasonable conclusion IMO) but then you say the conflagration 'should happen now', or atleast once the firemen show up, or is in when they leave? Either way, I think its best to prevent it.

I'm not following your reasoning here; do you think that war is inevitable? And if so, is us involvement necessary? And if war isn't invitable and the us could intervene to prevent such, is war preferrable? No, imply that 1. Obama should not be in charge to aid the muslims. Also best 2. if it were to occur before Iran gets nukes. Sure there is going to be a great fight someday because the muslims say that will be. Just as if a man says he is going to stomp my ass someday , I can not stop him from trying but I can make damn sure if he does that the results will not be that which he desires! Israel should see this coming and for survival reasons seek the fight sooner rather than later. -Tyr

Little-Acorn
09-24-2013, 10:47 AM
“If that were to happen, then Muslims all over the world would conduct jihad.”

And this would be different from what they normally do, how? :dev2:

aboutime
09-24-2013, 03:33 PM
We should all pay more attention to Logroller. Logroller sets the standards demanded by those who insist...Only They are correct, and anyone else who offers any kind of opinion here is to be ignored, rejected, and thought of as less than what people like Logroller permit...in any case, about any topic, subject, or political theory.

Must be a really lonely life, always being right about everything, and so many millions, if not billions of other human beings...thinking they should ignore, and avoid such people to save their life.

By the way. If I told Logroller who I really am. I would be called a liar, since Only Logroller has the power to determine who, and what members can be here.