PDA

View Full Version : Professor Calls for Murder of NRA Members' Children

Jeff
09-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Some classy liberals wishing death on people .

We’ve seen this one before. Remember the professor of history at the University of Rhode Island who tweeted that he wanted the NRA president’s “head on a stick?” After people accused Professor Erik Loomis of wanting to assassinate LePierre, the head of the NRA, he clarified, saying that it was only a metaphor.
He tweeted: “Dear right-wing morons, saying you ‘want someone's head on a stick’ is a metaphor. I know metaphor is hard for you to understand.— Erik Loomis.” In another tweet, he added, “Dear rightwingers, to be clear, I don’t want to see Wayne LaPierre dead. I want to see him in prison for the rest of his life.” He called upon the Obama administration to repeal the Second Amendment and labeled the NRA a terrorist organization.
Or how about another professor in West Virginia who called for NRA members to be executed before a firing squad?
“Here it is. The NRA advocates armed rebellion against the duly elected government of the United States of America. That’s treason, and it’s worthy of the firing squad… We put the president in the White House. To support the new NRA president’s agenda of arming the populace for confrontation with the government is bloody treason. And many invite it gladly as if the African-American president we voted for is somehow infringing on their Constitutional rights.”

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/09/professor-calls-murder-nra-members-children/