PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Gun-Laws So Effective Governor Considering Sending In National Guard To Stop

Jeff
09-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the counrty and they are working so well that the Governor is thinking of calling in the National Guard , I wonder if Obama will use this in his new push to take guns from law abiding citizens .

Chicago has some of the strictest gun-control laws in the nation. They have their own ban on assault or assault-style weapons or high capacity magazines. Guns have to be registered and they are now banned from any establishment that serves alcohol. The city bans the sale of any firearm within city limits.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/09/chicago-gun-laws-effective-governor-considering-sending-national-guard-stop-violence/

CSM
09-24-2013, 06:48 AM
I speculate that even if they do send in the National Guard, those soldiers will be armed with assault weapons MINUS the ammunition.

Gaffer
09-24-2013, 07:33 AM
I speculate that even if they do send in the National Guard, those soldiers will be armed with assault weapons MINUS the ammunition.

If they're armed at all.

aboutime
09-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Won't work! Rahm, and Obama don't like having people walk around in Uniform, asking for "ID's". That is disenfranchisement at it's highest, Jesse Jackson Level.

In fact. Rahm, and Obama would probably demand the National Guard sent to Chicago...should be in civilian clothes....like HOODIES, so they blend in with the other Murderers, and give them a fair chance to get away with their ILLEGAL weapons...Not permitted in Chicago.