PDA

View Full Version : Obama says he quit cigarettes for fear of wife

Jeff
09-24-2013, 05:55 AM
Well his wife scares me and I don't have to wake up next to her so I guess she would scare him into doing what ever she wanted :laugh: Honestly no matter the reason quitting smoking is the only good thing I have heard that Obama has done .

NEW YORK CITY (AFP) - US President Barack Obama said he stopped smoking out of fear of his wife, in an unwitting admission captured by a loose microphone.
The US leader, taking part in an event on the sidelines of the annual UN General Assembly on the importance of civil society on Monday, was exchanging small talk at the end of his remarks.
In a recording taped by CNN, Obama is standing up after the event and asking the man next to him if he had given up smoking.
When the question is returned to him, Obama, in a light-hearted tone with a smile on his lips, said: "I haven't had a cigarette in probably six years. That's because I'm scared of my wif

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-quit-cigarettes-fear-wife-021234020.html

jafar00
09-24-2013, 02:43 PM
I don't understand how this is a swipe at Obama. My wife is the boss of the house too lol.

aboutime
09-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Obama can't even be a good liar when talking about how long he hasn't smoked.

Photos of Obama smoking do exist AFTER...he claimed he quit smoking while Living in the White House. So his Probably SIX YEARS...IS...another lie as well.

He can't remember which lies he told, so he makes up more lies to cover up the one's he didn't remember.

And he actually has Dumber Americans than him who....BELIEVE HIM????

gabosaurus
09-24-2013, 03:19 PM
I don't understand how this is a swipe at Obama. My wife is the boss of the house too lol.

If your wife is not the boss of the house, she is not doing it right.

Of course, I know some of you are not married. We women appreciate your sacrifice for our betterment. Please continue your bachelorhood indefinitely. :cool:

Arbo
09-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Caught in yet another lie

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/25/obama-lies-to-u-n-human-rights-official-about-not-having-smoked-in-six-years/