PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a couple of days

Jeff
09-24-2013, 05:59 AM
Well I am going to saddle up and go see my brothers in SC this morning and then tomorrow we will all come back down here to finish the remainder of the visit , so y'all be civil to each other and I will see y'all tomorrow night , jafar , Arbo I know you guys will miss me but I will return , Love you guys :laugh: Abbey , Log try to hold the fort down I know it will be hard without my guidance :laugh: but I have faith in y'all . Well I am gone I will be leaving Tyr and Larry in charge so if y'all have any questions they can speak for me ( OK I wont do another laughing face )

Jeff

Gaffer
09-24-2013, 06:39 AM
A safe trip to all of you. :salute:

Larrymc
09-24-2013, 07:07 AM
Well I am going to saddle up and go see my brothers in SC this morning and then tomorrow we will all come back down here to finish the remainder of the visit , so y'all be civil to each other and I will see y'all tomorrow night , jafar , Arbo I know you guys will miss me but I will return , Love you guys :laugh: Abbey , Log try to hold the fort down I know it will be hard without my guidance :laugh: but I have faith in y'all . Well I am gone I will be leaving Tyr and Larry in charge so if y'all have any questions they can speak for me ( OK I wont do another laughing face )

JeffYou boys keep it safe, Have fun but attempt to stay out of trouble!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2013, 08:34 AM

Jeff Have a safe trip and a great time with your family, also try to straighten Jim out a bit too. :laugh:.. Well, with Larry's help I think we can represent you well enough while you are on your hiatus. ;)--Tyr

logroller
09-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Oddly its been uneventful around with Jim gone. Hmmm.

gabosaurus
09-24-2013, 03:08 PM
You are only going to be gone a couple of days? You are cheating yourself here. You should be gone at least a week. Maybe two. :p

Jeff
09-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Have a safe trip and a great time with your family, also try to straighten Jim out a bit too. :laugh:.. Well, with Larry's help I think we can represent you well enough while you are on your hiatus. ;)--Tyr
No doubt in my mind y'all got it covered although I did forgety to announce my buddy AT was watching y'all on the down low , he was moderating the Mods and yes he gave me a thumbs up :thumb:

Oddly its been uneventful around with Jim gone. Hmmm.
Log you know he is the problem hell when ever he comes around all the fun is taken out of the board :laugh:

You are only going to be gone a couple of days? You are cheating yourself here. You should be gone at least a week. Maybe two. :p

I knew ya really loved me that is why I just went for a day I am saving all the time I can to come to Cali to visit my favorite Liberal :laugh:

fj1200
09-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Does this mean Jim is in Georgia? :eek:

Jeff
09-26-2013, 07:41 AM

Yes he is :laugh: I am going to take him today and have some fun.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Yes he is :laugh: I am going to take him today and have some fun. You know the old saying that Yankees often come down South to get straightened out. :laugh: --Tyr

gabosaurus
09-27-2013, 12:19 AM

Well, the Devil went down to Georgia
He was looking for some boobs to feel

Jeff
09-27-2013, 05:33 AM

And he is still looking :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Yes he is :laugh: I am going to take him today and have some fun.

One word, Jeff: Monkeys

:laugh2:

tailfins
09-28-2013, 06:29 AM
And he is still looking :laugh:

When his wife pokes his eyes out he will HAVE to stop looking. Even most submissive women I have observed won't put up with that. Guys naturally look, but a swift shopping cart against the back of the heels serves as a "gentle" reminder.

WiccanLiberal
09-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Was just reminded of a funny story. I took several writer's workshops with the same speaker. She was a journalist as well as a writer of fiction. Her favored character for POV in her writing was a male. In other words, her stories, mainly mystery and suspense, were written about a male protagonist. So she was constantly looking for insight into the male mind. Her husband was her favorite guinea pig. One day they were at a local mall. There was this very lovely lady wearing high heeled boots, a mini skirt and a tight sweater. Her husband was, understandably, looking. Our writer, observing this, immediately asked him what he was looking at. He, very guiltily, tried to deny it, replied 'nothing'. She pushed and wheedled and finally managed to convince him that all she wanted was what attracted his attention first and what his thought processes were. And she took notes. And used it in her next story. She was a devoted writer and a very secure woman. As for me, I have never much cared if V4R looks. It is a natural proclivity for men. We've been together twelve years and if he wanted someone else, I couldn't and honestly would not want to make him stay.

gabosaurus
09-28-2013, 12:34 PM
When his wife pokes his eyes out he will HAVE to stop looking. Even most submissive women I have observed won't put up with that. Guys naturally look, but a swift shopping cart against the back of the heels serves as a "gentle" reminder.

Not that you have any experience with non-submissive women.

jimnyc
09-28-2013, 08:33 PM

That was rather humorous, Gabriella! Sadly, while I saw some boobies down there, no touching was to be had. :(

And honestly, the majority that I saw were attached to extremely large women, or some women with very little teeth or hair! :laugh:

Larrymc
09-28-2013, 08:43 PM
That was rather humorous, Gabriella! Sadly, while I saw some boobies down there, no touching was to be had. :(

And honestly, the majority that I saw were attached to extremely large women, or some women with very little teeth or hair! :laugh::laugh:To quot another Larry, That's funny right there i don't care who ya r.

aboutime
09-28-2013, 09:18 PM
:laugh:To quot another Larry, That's funny right there i don't care who ya r.

The OTHER Larry says...Hey! 5610

fj1200
09-28-2013, 09:19 PM

And honestly, the majority that I saw were attached to extremely large women, or some women with very little teeth or hair! :laugh:

You went to the wrong part of Georgia. :slap:

Jeff
09-28-2013, 09:52 PM
You went to the wrong part of Georgia. :slap:

Don't let him fool ya, there are plenty of pretty woman around here but I do have to agree Fj a trip to Buckhead may of put him over the top :laugh:

fj1200
09-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Don't let him fool ya, there are plenty of pretty woman around here but I do have to agree Fj a trip to Buckhead may of put him over the top :laugh:

:laugh: I didn't even make it to Buckhead tonight, or in many moon for that matter, and the fairer sex was well represented.

Jeff
09-29-2013, 07:12 AM
:laugh: I didn't even make it to Buckhead tonight, or in many moon for that matter, and the fairer sex was well represented.

Only problem with the woman in Buckhead is they want to see your bamk account before you can even buy them a coffee so I don't have much luck with them :laugh:

And Jim I let Laura know ya said all ya saw was big boobs connected to even bigger ladies , ummm she called you some words not even I understood :laugh:

But hey man next time down I will be happy to fix you up with my sister in law :laugh: ( and yes with that one I can use as many smiley faces as I want )

jimnyc
09-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Posting in this thread as the other is infested with too many of my pictures.

Man, I got sick as a dog last night. I think I was run down and nature took its course. I slowly developed a headache and it was hurting when I went to bed. Woke up like 2-3 and it was pounding, and then I started sweating, then got the spins - and then off to the bathroom to throw up for 15 minutes. Back in bed thinking I was dying, only to repeat the process several more times. Finally I just brought a bucket next to the bed. This was a severe migraine, and some of them don't dissipate for me until I throw up. Finally fell asleep and woke up at like 6 still with a headache. Took a few Tylenol and went back to bed. I woke up feeling better, but weak and shaky with zero energy. I started getting the headache back and sweaty, so I went back to bed and slept away the afternoon, only to wake up and find out my shitty football team is now 0-4. :(

jimnyc
09-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Only problem with the woman in Buckhead is they want to see your bamk account before you can even buy them a coffee so I don't have much luck with them :laugh:

And Jim I let Laura know ya said all ya saw was big boobs connected to even bigger ladies , ummm she called you some words not even I understood :laugh:

But hey man next time down I will be happy to fix you up with my sister in law :laugh: ( and yes with that one I can use as many smiley faces as I want )

I wasn't speaking of Clark!! LOL

The best one I saw down there was the waitress just before leaving, and you ruined it for all of us! :laugh:

Jeff
09-29-2013, 06:48 PM
I wasn't speaking of Clark!! LOL

The best one I saw down there was the waitress just before leaving, and you ruined it for all of us! :laugh:

The waitress is my fantasy :laugh:

Hope ya get to feeling better man !!

Larrymc
09-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Posting in this thread as the other is infested with too many of my pictures.

Man, I got sick as a dog last night. I think I was run down and nature took its course. I slowly developed a headache and it was hurting when I went to bed. Woke up like 2-3 and it was pounding, and then I started sweating, then got the spins - and then off to the bathroom to throw up for 15 minutes. Back in bed thinking I was dying, only to repeat the process several more times. Finally I just brought a bucket next to the bed. This was a severe migraine, and some of them don't dissipate for me until I throw up. Finally fell asleep and woke up at like 6 still with a headache. Took a few Tylenol and went back to bed. I woke up feeling better, but weak and shaky with zero energy. I started getting the headache back and sweaty, so I went back to bed and slept away the afternoon, only to wake up and find out my shitty football team is now 0-4. :(Dang Jim that was starting to sound like a rough night, but when you woke up that afternoon it was a disaster.:laugh: