PDA

View Full Version : Ok I am back

Jeff
09-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Glad to see all is still going good, I never doubted my staff , and yes as I am sure most of y'all have done as I have come to the conclusion that Jim is the troll on the board , he comes on and there are fights all over the board, I let my staff handle it and everyone is peaceful of course , I did notice my buddies arbo and jafar didn't respond to my post, I am friggin broken hearted , well in time they may even be able to be taught how to get along with others ( going to be a tough job but I think we can do it ) Well I am glad to be back and am very proud of my staff , lets give Tyr and Larry a big Hand and don't forget AT was the silent ruler :laugh: man what a band of misfits , I couldn't even think of that motley crew without laughing .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Glad to see all is still going good, I never doubted my staff , and yes as I am sure most of y'all have done as I have come to the conclusion that Jim is the troll on the board , he comes on and there are fights all over the board, I let my staff handle it and everyone is peaceful of course , I did notice my buddies arbo and jafar didn't respond to my post, I am friggin broken hearted , well in time they may even be able to be taught how to get along with others ( going to be a tough job but I think we can do it ) Well I am glad to be back and am very proud of my staff , lets give Tyr and Larry a big Hand and don't forget AT was the silent ruler :laugh: man what a band of misfits , I couldn't even think of that motley crew without laughing . Jeff, most of the credit should go to Larrymc and Aboutime. I just tagged along behind picking up the empty peanut shells myself. :laugh:--Tyr

gabosaurus
09-27-2013, 12:21 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37736079.jpg