PDA

View Full Version : Filmmaker blamed for Benghazi

Larrymc
09-26-2013, 07:52 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/filmmaker-blamed-for-benghazi-out-of-jail-and-talking/

Arbo
09-28-2013, 10:07 AM
Wow, you just now catching on to this? Dude was blamed the day of the attacks, and shortly thereafter thrown in jail. Old news.

Larrymc
09-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Wow, you just now catching on to this? Dude was blamed the day of the attacks, and shortly thereafter thrown in jail. Old news.You really should trouble your self enough to read an article, before you, make a total fool of your self, :laugh2:

Arbo
09-28-2013, 10:52 AM
You really should trouble your self enough to read an article, before you, make a total fool of your self, :laugh2:

Why? One of the anti-christian posts I made and links I gave, was actually an article against everything said. Good for the goose and all that.

Or perhaps actually titling a thread and providing comment on a link would be of more use. LOL.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2013, 11:02 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/filmmaker-blamed-for-benghazi-out-of-jail-and-talking/ A very good and informative link my friend. Quite enlightening for any that care to read the truth about the corruption, cover up and absolute shafting of a man to attempt to deceive the American people and make sure it didn't hurt Obama's re-election bid. --Tyr

Larrymc
09-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Why? One of the anti-christian posts I made and links I gave, was actually an article against everything said. Good for the goose and all that.

Or perhaps actually titling a thread and providing comment on a link would be of more use. LOL.what would be more useful would be to ignore a thread, you do not intend the even read, instead of making some ridicules comment in an attempt to ridicule someone.

Arbo
09-28-2013, 11:54 AM
what would be more useful would be to ignore a thread, you do not intend the even read, instead of making some ridicules comment in an attempt to ridicule someone.

:laugh: