PDA

View Full Version : Like Ted Cruz? These people don't!

Larrymc
09-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Someone with a little gall, rattles Washington, Even McCain had to disprove, after someone showed him how its done, true it most likely was to no avail, but at least Cruz did something, unlike the rest of the Obama Bowing Bunch, Especially McCain!!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/like-ted-cruz-these-people-dont/

aboutime
09-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Larrymc. Agreed. Funny how almost everybody who now disapproves of Cruz were...if memory serves me...the same people who have been complaining about NO Politicians with the GONADS, or COURAGE to stand-up against the STATUS-QUO...we all call Obama, and the Voodoo Doctors from both parties.

So. Here we have Cruz...doing just what they wanted. And now...they push him under the bus for daring to EXPOSE the liars in the SENATE, and HOUSE from both parties who play it both ways just to get re-elected again????

I despise ALL politicians. But, if I had to choose one I would vote for TODAY. Cruz would get my vote. PERIOD.

Arbo
09-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Cruz is a threat to even the GOP establishment, showing how weak and worthless they are. They will do what is needed to slander him and bring him down in order to continue the rule of their old guard.

Larrymc
09-27-2013, 08:56 AM
Cruz is a threat to even the GOP establishment, showing how weak and worthless they are. They will do what is needed to slander him and bring him down in order to continue the rule of their old guard.I agree Cruz represents a real call to action, and it seems to scar the hell out of the rest of his party.

Arbo
09-27-2013, 09:08 AM
I agree Cruz represents a real call to action, and it seems to scar the hell out of the rest of his party.

Because that party is nothing more than hot air and posturing. They like the other major party don't really care about the Constitution.

Larrymc
09-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Because that party is nothing more than hot air and posturing. They like the other major party don't really care about the Constitution.I would like to disagree, but every sense Obama has been in office, this all we see!!