PDA

View Full Version : Off topic 2013-09-27

aboutime
09-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Everybody. Please listen, follow, and believe EVERYTHING Logroller, Arbo, and fj say. They know everything, and will be really pissed if you ignore them, or make fun of their Liberal Stupidity being demonstrated daily, here on DP.

Thank goodness it's Friday. It will give them time to search for more ways to IMPRESS themselves with more of their Liberal/RINO BS.

Arbo
09-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Everybody. Please listen, follow, and believe EVERYTHING Logroller, Arbo, and fj say. They know everything, and will be really pissed if you ignore them, or make fun of their Liberal Stupidity being demonstrated daily, here on DP.

Thank goodness it's Friday. It will give them time to search for more ways to IMPRESS themselves with more of their Liberal/RINO BS.

Ah, I see you have come back to make more crap up and post it outside of the cage. If you have read half of the posts I have made and continue on to say I am a liberal, you are merely proving that you are a fucking idiot. Yeah, this will get moved to the cage, as should your post. But seeing that you can not control yourself, you deserve to have your ignorance pointed out (again).

aboutime
09-27-2013, 03:59 PM

It appears someone is upset with being exposed to the truth. I suspect it is a member I have happily placed on Ignore. Per Jim's, and Jeff's recommendations.

So. The truth really does hurt.

fj1200
09-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Ah, I see you have come back to make more crap up and post it outside of the cage. If you have read half of the posts I have made and continue on to say I am a liberal, you are merely proving that you are a fucking idiot. Yeah, this will get moved to the cage, as should your post. But seeing that you can not control yourself, you deserve to have your ignorance pointed out (again).

Meh, when asked for examples of your/my/his "liberalness" they scamper off from whence they came. BTW, what thread did this even come from?

Arbo
09-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Meh, when asked for examples of your/my/his "liberalness" they scamper off from whence they came. BTW, what thread did this even come from?

One of the active threads upstairs, can't remember which, as his turrets has him spouting off BS like this in most threads.

But you are correct. They all scamper off. And now they use the 'on ignore' line. LOL. That must be why he quoted me eh? They lose either way: they look like the idiots they are when they refuse to answer simple questions, and they look like idiots when they do answer. :laugh:

Of course, to them there is only extremist, hyper partisan right wingers, and 'liberals'. Idiots.

jafar00
09-27-2013, 09:20 PM
It's hard when a far right circle jerk of hatred is interrupted by logic and reason eh?

SassyLady
09-27-2013, 09:50 PM
I have nothing against logroller, fj or arbo. They just express their opinions the same way everyone else on this board does. Why do you let it bother you? I, for one, welcome opposing thoughts ... as I've said in the past, it keeps me on my toes and makes me justify my beliefs when I debate with opposing views.