PDA

View Full Version : Why Islam seeks to destroy all that it does not absolutely control

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2013, 11:35 AM
http://www.tomhermiz.com/an-introduction-to-islam

HomeCCCUSite MapContact Tom

An Introduction to Islam

In this insightful article, Dr. Hermiz gives an overview to Islam. As his family is originally from Turkey, his perspective is very personal. He discusses the religious and political aspects of Islam, as well a challenge to believers to develop a Biblical attitude towards Islam and Muslims.
My father was born in Turkey and lived there until he was 9 years of age. He was just 5 years old when the Muslims in that part of the world were on one of their frequent jihads (holy wars). They were determined to stamp out Christianity in that region of the world. My grandmother, great grandparents, and many other family members were all born-again Christians. Many of them were led to the Lord by an American missionary.

After a bitter battle, my grandmother and 28 other members of our family were martyred by the Muslims for their faith in Christ. A Muslim soldier picked my father up off the street and began to raise him in a Muslim environment. When he was 9 years of age, an uncle found him and smuggled him out of the country. With the assistance of the American Red Cross my uncle put my father on a freighter and sent him across the ocean to the United States, where he was reunited with my grandfather. My grandfather had escaped to the States when the Muslims put a price on his head because he was defending the Christian villages.

From this brief summary, you can see that our family has had firsthand experience in dealing with Islamic fundamentalists. Also, over the last 25 years I have had the opportunity to talk with a number of missionaries who are currently ministering to the Muslim people. Although I do not claim to be an authority on Islam, I have some firsthand knowledge as to their goals and objectives.

It is for this reason that I am deeply concerned about the unbalanced information the public is receiving today about the Islamic religion. We are receiving distorted information from Islamic leaders, the media, and our own political leaders. I trust that this article will give you a more balanced and factual perspective on the Islamic religion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Islam is both a religious and political system. It has the stated objective of controlling the world. Currently, Islamic leaders have under their control nearly 1.5 billion people. Their passion is to convert everyone to Islam and bring the world, by force if necessary, under an Islamic government.
A brilliant article presented by a real authority on the subject. A very, very good read that points out why Islam seeks to enslave or kill all we infidels. Well worth the time to click the link and read about our greatest threat to our nation's survival.--Tyr

truthmatters
09-28-2013, 11:37 AM
how many humans were killed by the catholic church in the name of religion?

Arbo
09-28-2013, 11:39 AM
Must be true, a Christian (the author) said so! LOL

fj1200
09-28-2013, 12:52 PM

Far, far less than those killed in the name of government.

Larrymc
09-28-2013, 02:10 PM
how many humans were killed by the catholic church in the name of religion?To many for sure, but exactly how is it relevant in what is happening to day, you seem to think what they did was wrong but some how accuses the barbaric behavior today.

fj1200
09-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Although I do not claim to be an authority on Islam, I have some firsthand knowledge as to their goals and objectives.

A brilliant article presented by a real authority on the subject. A very, very good read that points out why Islam seeks to enslave or kill all we infidels. Well worth the time to click the link and read about our greatest threat to our nation's survival.--Tyr

He seems to dispute your claim. :poke: I would agree though that fundamentalists more often than not seek to destroy that which they cannot control. Islam seems to have far more than its share of fundamentalists unfortunately.

aboutime
09-28-2013, 02:18 PM
To many for sure, but exactly how is it relevant in what is happening to day, you seem to think what they did was wrong but some how accuses the barbaric behavior today.

Larrymc. Truthmatters is just using one of those standard, immature, liberal kinds of examples they are so proficient, and expert at in almost sounding like the child who ask's his, or her mother....

"Well. If He can do it, why can't I do it too?"

There's really no other reason.

Arbo
09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Larrymc. Truthmatters is just using one of those standard, immature, liberal kinds of examples they are so proficient, and expert at in almost sounding like the child who ask's his, or her mother....

"Well. If He can do it, why can't I do it too?"

There's really no other reason.

Do you ever actually comment on a topic?

Nah, that requires a brain. Far easier to just do drive by personal attacks. It's all you have. In that way you are pretty much aligned with the liberal mind.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2013, 02:45 PM
He seems to dispute your claim. :poke: I would agree though that fundamentalists more often than not seek to destroy that which they cannot control. Islam seems to have far more than its share of fundamentalists unfortunately. So he is a modest guy. As am I when I have often told people that asked if I am any good at chess. I say, well I am not too shabby at playing it. :laugh: Did you find the linked source to be in error ?

Arbo
09-28-2013, 02:49 PM
He seems to dispute your claim.

You didn't get the memo? Tyr knows the 'truth', and thus knows about all others, better than they know about themselves. ;)

jimnyc
09-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Do you ever actually comment on a topic?

Nah, that requires a brain. Far easier to just do drive by personal attacks. It's all you have. In that way you are pretty much aligned with the liberal mind.

You don't like aboutime, how about placing him on ignore, or just being the bigger person, instead of accusing him of always being off topic - as you continually reply to him? Neither is right, not taking sides, but your continual comments aren't helping and are placing you on the exact same plane as what you complain about.

Arbo
09-28-2013, 04:33 PM
You don't like aboutime, how about placing him on ignore, or just being the bigger person, instead of accusing him of always being off topic - as you continually reply to him? Neither is right, not taking sides, but your continual comments aren't helping and are placing you on the exact same plane as what you complain about.

I thought we were all told to stop the OT stuff outside of the cage. It seems he didn't listen. And it seems nothing happens when he (and others) continue to do so. Ignoring him doesn't make it go away. And if he is free to take pot shots, everyone should be able to as well.

There is no 'accusing' him of being OT. He *IS* OT, this is a fact. He comes into all sorts of threads not commenting on the topic, only taking a dig at other users.

jimnyc
09-28-2013, 04:36 PM
I thought we were all told to stop the OT stuff outside of the cage. It seems he didn't listen. And it seems nothing happens when he (and others) continue to do so. Ignoring him doesn't make it go away. And if he is free to take pot shots, everyone should be able to as well.

There is no 'accusing' him of being OT. He *IS* OT, this is a fact. He comes into all sorts of threads not commenting on the topic, only taking a dig at other users.

Staff will decide what is off topic, and an occasional reporting of a post might help. But replying in kind, while accusing him of taking pot shots and being off topic, is being a tad hypocritical. When we do in fact remove users from threads for ruining them, the instigator will no longer be able to reply, nor will those who reply in kind as you do. It makes much more sense to leave it be and place someone on ignore - unless of course you prefer to be a part of the drama and fight with others, which appears to be the case.

fj1200
09-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Did you find the linked source to be in error ?

There's nothing new there.

Nukeman
09-28-2013, 09:17 PM

So the sins of the PAST make it OK for barbaric activity today. Gotcha, you are such a f#%&king idiot. Go back to playing with dolls and leave the real talking to adults. Moron!!!