PDA

View Full Version : Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month

Jeff
09-29-2013, 07:29 AM
Well now everything is OK we have a Black History Month and we now have a month set a side for Muslims , I wonder when we will have a white Month ? Yesterday my phone kept alerting me all day with people wanting to know had I seen this garbage and I hadn't but late last night I seen a e mail come thru and it looks legit, so yes Our Muslim leader ( you know the one that was going to find a church by the first Easter in the WH has stepped up and made November Muslim appreciation Month . Sorry but in order for this to be OK I want to know when we will be having the Italian history Month or the German , French so on and on , This Country was built on the backs of many different people from many different places so why a Black history month and now a Muslim appreciation Month, what is there to appreciate to warrant the entire Country appreciating them, yes I understand Muslim appreciating there religion but why make it National ? This is part of the reason people turn on Muslims and any group that gets special treatment as I said this Country is made up of many different backgrounds why praise one or two ?

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama held a press conference to announce that he is declaring the month of November ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’.
“The Muslim community deserves our full acceptance and respect,” Obama told reporters. “We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks). They are not all bad. In fact most of them are good. So from now on, November will be a month to celebrate the Muslim community, the Sunnah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunnah) and the Quran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran).”
Khaled Matei who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood)‘s Freedom and Justice Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_and_Justice_Party_%28Egypt%29) told CNN (http://www.cnn.com) he is pleased with Obama and his actions. “I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community,” Matei said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”

http://nationalreport.net/obama-declares-november-national-muslim-appreciation-month/

Gaffer
09-29-2013, 07:57 AM
If it's real, it's UN-Constitutional. Try to have a Christian appreciation month, a Jewish appreciation month, a Hindu appreciation month or even Buddhist, Wiccan or scientology. The ACLU should be on this like stink on shit.

truthmatters
09-29-2013, 07:59 AM
the white months are all the other 10 months

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2013, 08:55 AM
Well now everything is OK we have a Black History Month and we now have a month set a side for Muslims , I wonder when we will have a white Month ? Yesterday my phone kept alerting me all day with people wanting to know had I seen this garbage and I hadn't but late last night I seen a e mail come thru and it looks legit, so yes Our Muslim leader ( you know the one that was going to find a church by the first Easter in the WH has stepped up and made November Muslim appreciation Month . Sorry but in order for this to be OK I want to know when we will be having the Italian history Month or the German , French so on and on , This Country was built on the backs of many different people from many different places so why a Black history month and now a Muslim appreciation Month, what is there to appreciate to warrant the entire Country appreciating them, yes I understand Muslim appreciating there religion but why make it National ? This is part of the reason people turn on Muslims and any group that gets special treatment as I said this Country is made up of many different backgrounds why praise one or two ?

http://nationalreport.net/obama-declares-november-national-muslim-appreciation-month/

“We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks. ---------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is a damn lie!!! Did that maggot really say this? We have killed millions of them!!!!!????? I challenge any person on this planet to prove we have killed millions of them since the 9/11 attack. -Tyr

truthmatters
09-29-2013, 09:11 AM
can you describe the "special treatment" involved in having an education month?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2013, 09:53 AM

Really? Almost 60 myself and never heard that proclamation. Which president made it? Or is it like, Osmosis or Photosynthesis ? :laugh:--Tyr

Larrymc
09-29-2013, 12:13 PM

http://nationalreport.net/obama-declares-november-national-muslim-appreciation-month/And his supporters still deny his a Muslim?

jafar00
09-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Why do you guys always take satirical websites so seriously?

Here is another story from nationalreport.com

Japanese Schoolchildren’s Prank Has Devastating Results, Over 850 Dead From Earthquake They Caused By All Jumping Off Chairs At Same Time - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/japanese-schoolchildrens-prank-devastating-results-850-dead-earthquake-caused-jumping-chairs-time/#sthash.Sn4j32Hy.dpuf

.... seems legit :D

fj1200
09-29-2013, 02:53 PM

Because Muslim?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/muslimmonth.asp

Jeff
09-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Please show me where the government says that the other 10 months are white history months or white appreciation months :poke:

Here is another story from nationalreport.com

Japanese Schoolchildren’s Prank Has Devastating Results, Over 850 Dead From Earthquake They Caused By All Jumping Off Chairs At Same Time - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/japanese-schoolchildrens-prank-devastating-results-850-dead-earthquake-caused-jumping-chairs-time/#sthash.Sn4j32Hy.dpuf

.... seems legit :D

As I said I received many post and e mails about this all day long so you can try the childish games all ya want , I posted in the original post exactly what I just told you and now you will try to dismiss it through childish games :rolleyes: But if you do look it up correctly you would see that snopes is saying it is presumable false, so it seems even you where taken by the report, but none of this changes the fact of Obama's lies about killing millions and not all being bad and that trash and as many articles ( pulled up when I did the search said ) no need for a month of appreciation because Obama appreciates and gives to the Muslims 12 months a years

Arbo
09-29-2013, 08:34 PM
LOL.

What Jafar was pointing out is that the National Report is a satire site. It isn't real news. Just like the Onion. They make up stories. You can read that again, they MAKE UP stories. It's supposed to be for HUMOR.

Jeff
09-29-2013, 09:00 PM
LOL.

What Jafar was pointing out is that the National Report is a satire site. It isn't real news. Just like the Onion. They make up stories. You can read that again, they MAKE UP stories. It's supposed to be for HUMOR.

And your point ?

As I said instead of trying to prove it by childish means he could of looked it up just as I did and showed proof , but instead he took the childish way out to prove his point

Nice to see Arboman to the rescue but seriously I think jafar is a pretty smart guy he really doesn't need a guy that PUNKED out on a one on one debate and in the very same thread that he did so three times had the nerve to run his mouth about another poster ignoring his offer to debate :laugh: seriously man that was a classic , I wish they had a DP Hall of fame because that would of made it in for sure , so why not just keep posting the childish post you like so much and let others carry on .

Arbo
09-29-2013, 09:04 PM
And your point ?

It's quite simple, you shouldn't post articles from SATIRE websites as if they are actually news. :laugh:

Nice to see Arboman to the rescue but seriously I think jafar is a pretty smart guy he really doesn't need a guy that PUNKED out on a one on one debate and in the very same thread that he did so three times had the nerve to run his mouth about another poster ignoring his offer to debate :laugh: seriously man that was a classic , I wish they had a DP Hall of fame because that would of made it in for sure , so why not just keep posting the childish post you like so much and let others carry on .

It is noted you keep brining this up as if it means anything, but never said a word to the little cabal of morons that turned down similar offers. Let that bias shine like the sun.

As for 'childish' posts, I must say that at least I know satire when I see it and don't base a whole thread on false news stories. You can't make up stuff this good. :laugh:

Jeff
09-29-2013, 09:16 PM
It's quite simple, you shouldn't post articles from SATIRE websites as if they are actually news. :laugh:

It is noted you keep brining this up as if it means anything, but never said a word to the little cabal of morons that turned down similar offers. Let that bias shine like the sun.

As for 'childish' posts, I must say that at least I know satire when I see it and don't base a whole thread on false news stories. You can't make up stuff this good. :laugh:

10=4 got ya ARBOMAN

What ya can't make up is a guy tooting his own horn about how smart he is and then watch him get slammed like the flea he is :laugh:

So now as Arboman you will protect some and tell others what they can and can't post, Hmmmm seems with your intimate wisdom you just wouldn't respond to such fake post

Arbo
09-29-2013, 09:35 PM
What ya can't make up is a guy tooting his own horn about how smart he is

Ah, so you are like many of the 'cabal of the dumb' on here and simply make shit up. Good to know. Zero intellectual integrity in mr Jeff.

Jeff
09-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Ah, so you are like many of the 'cabal of the dumb' on here and simply make shit up. Good to know. Zero intellectual integrity in mr Jeff.

Make stuff up not at all

You know Arbo if everyone here is so Dumb dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out, why would a guy with such superior intellect want to hang around a bunch of dumb people. please do yourself a favor and find a place to post that understands how smart you are :laugh:

Arbo
09-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Make stuff up not at all

100% spot on. Or prove me wrong... give me a link to me ever saying what you claim I said.

Jeff
09-29-2013, 09:55 PM
100% spot on. Or prove me wrong... give me a link to me ever saying what you claim I said.

Arbo you have been putting people down since your first post and this board is suffering because of you, honestly I know of two that no longer post because of it and you have me about to call it quits as well so as for your request FUCK YOU now report the post Punk ooo and lets make one thing clear I would love to meet you in person, you keep up with this tuff guy internet stuff and your holier than thou attitude well honestly I would just love to see if you had the balloons to talk so tuff to a man's face, because honestly I am starting to feel like I am talking to a pretty smart KID but not a man that would go toe to toe with another

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Make stuff up not at all

You know Arbo if everyone here is so Dumb dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out, why would a guy with such superior intellect want to hang around a bunch of dumb people. please do yourself a favor and find a place to post that understands how smart you are :laugh: Jeff, when they bust their asses trying to prove they are geniuses you can bet your last damn dollar they are not only lying about it all but also as full of shat as a Christmas turkey. Had a guy at work about 30 years ago act and talk like that until I started questioning him about his statements and proving him wrong in front of God and everybody for about two months solid. He finally gave up the ghost on it and stopped the arrogant asshood he was trying to live in.. Actually made a dozen friends there at work after that. Guys that wouldn't even so much as give him the time of day before!! Same guys that thanked me all during that time. However I have in my long and busy life seen guys that nothing could stop them from always trying to prove their supposed greatness with lies and childish attitude towards others. Those I simply chalked off to be about "as smart as brick" and ignored. A few took umbrage at that and forced an attitude adjustment to be administered to them ! And yes , I took great delight in doing so..- :laugh: --Tyr

Arbo
09-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Arbo you have been putting people down since your first post and this board is suffering because of you, honestly I know of two that no longer post because of it and you have me about to call it quits as well so as for your request FUCK YOU now report the post Punk ooo and lets make one thing clear I would love to meet you in person, you keep up with this tuff guy internet stuff and your holier than thou attitude well honestly I would just love to see if you had the balloons to talk so tuff to a man's face, because honestly I am starting to feel like I am talking to a pretty smart KID but not a man that would go toe to toe with another

So we have:

1) a failure to prove your words.
2) threats of physical violence.

Go figure. :laugh:

NightTrain
09-29-2013, 10:12 PM
Seriously, guys... I knew this was obviously a joke before I even clicked on the thread, just from the title.

No professional politician is dumb enough to say something like this.

I fully expected to see The Onion, and not seeing that when I clicked threw me off. This is a lesser onion.

jafar00
09-29-2013, 11:50 PM
As I said I received many post and e mails about this all day long so you can try the childish games all ya want , I posted in the original post exactly what I just told you and now you will try to dismiss it through childish games :rolleyes: But if you do look it up correctly you would see that snopes is saying it is presumable false, so it seems even you where taken by the report, but none of this changes the fact of Obama's lies about killing millions and not all being bad and that trash and as many articles ( pulled up when I did the search said ) no need for a month of appreciation because Obama appreciates and gives to the Muslims 12 months a years

I'm not the one taking made up satire so seriously.

Jeff
09-30-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm not the one taking made up satire so seriously.

jafar if you didn't believe it fine ( let it go no one says you must respond to every post ) and if ya just have to post anyway well then look it up to prove it wrong ( it took all of a minute to do , yes I read about 4 before snopes that where even funnier than the one I posted ) and although they say it is presumable false I still see it coming , as I posted before with Obama in office it is 12 months a year Muslim appreciation month. Maybe you should be pissed at Obama he is the one that stated we killed millions and not all are bad ( pretty sad comment )

Jeff
09-30-2013, 12:32 AM
So we have:

1) a failure to prove your words.
2) threats of physical violence.

Go figure. :laugh:
#1 no need for me to prove anything to you, anyone that has watched since the day you arrived can see what trouble you are #2 if talking tough means physical violence then I am guilty but until they change the laws keep doing just as you always do , lie like a rug and hope like hell no one really reads what you are responding to

Seriously, guys... I knew this was obviously a joke before I even clicked on the thread, just from the title.

No professional politician is dumb enough to say something like this.

I fully expected to see The Onion, and not seeing that when I clicked threw me off. This is a lesser onion.

Buddy I usually agree with everything you say but not here, this was a post talking about the biggest liar in DC so yes I could see this coming from his mouth and as for those that just knew it was wrong then simple why reply ( not asking you NT I know why you did ) and better yet if you must reply because you know for a fact why not show some proof ( it was no harder to look it up on Snopes and copy as it was for jafar to make up his story and that is what I pointed out or tried to ) Do you all think every thread on here is 100% true ? No there not that is why people debate them with facts not silly headlines and furthermore others here also thought it was true as well as thousands on fb that are still posting about it

So we will keep letting this fungus over take the board ( I tried for a long time to just be cool with everyone but this guy is beyond any of that ) so y'all have at it, no I wont say I am leaving ( too many people I like here ) but this board is being dragged down quickly and y'all seem to like it so I will sit back and let y'all reap the benefits of having a genius on board with y'all .

jafar00
09-30-2013, 12:49 AM
jafar if you didn't believe it fine ( let it go no one says you must respond to every post ) and if ya just have to post anyway well then look it up to prove it wrong ( it took all of a minute to do , yes I read about 4 before snopes that where even funnier than the one I posted ) and although they say it is presumable false I still see it coming , as I posted before with Obama in office it is 12 months a year Muslim appreciation month. Maybe you should be pissed at Obama he is the one that stated we killed millions and not all are bad ( pretty sad comment )

Do you think I am bad and that I deserve to die?

Jeff
09-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Do you think I am bad and that I deserve to die?

Not sure where this is going but I have said all along I think you are a smart guy so no you are not a bad guy nor do I feel you deserve to die , jafar as I have told you before not all Muslims are bad ( no I don't believe your beliefs and yes I believe many in your faith get violence out of the Koran not peace) as far as I can tell about you , you have gotten the peace side but still are OK with those that didn't

truthmatters
09-30-2013, 08:08 AM
http://nationalreport.net/taurus-firearms-company-introduces-new-trayvon-pk-10-perp-killer/the trayvon per killer gun. Your site is pretty funny

Arbo
09-30-2013, 08:27 AM
#1 no need for me to prove anything to you, anyone that has watched since the day you arrived can see what trouble you are #2 if talking tough means physical violence then I am guilty but until they change the laws keep doing just as you always do , lie like a rug and hope like hell no one really reads what you are responding to

You made a claim, and have not backed it up. This is a simple FACT. I understand you are probably a bit mad and feel foolish for starting a thread using fake news and being called out for it. Doesn't change anything. Now are you going to quit diverting from your LIE? Are you going to man up and prove what you say I said is true?

Based on past performance, I'll guess the answer is no.

Buddy I usually agree with everything you say but not here, this was a post talking about the biggest liar in DC so yes I could see this coming from his mouth and as for those that just knew it was wrong then simple why reply

LOL! "So what if I used fake news! You guys didn't need to reply and tell me! WAAAAAAA!!!!" :laugh:

but this board is being dragged down quickly and y'all seem to like it so I will sit back and let y'all reap the benefits of having a genius on board with y'all .

And back to making claims without backing them up. I haven't been around all that long, but I can read the thread in the 'announcement' section and see that this sort of bickering (that YES, you are involved in sparking) has been an issue for a while. Many months ago, and many months before that. That long ago there quite a few more active users. There is a pretty clear trend of who has been causing trouble, and driving off users, and they were here before I arrived. But don't let a little reality like that stop you from spewing more BS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2013, 08:35 AM

Buddy I usually agree with everything you say but not here, this was a post talking about the biggest liar in DC so yes I could see this coming from his mouth and as for those that just knew it was wrong then simple why reply ( not asking you NT I know why you did ) and better yet if you must reply because you know for a fact why not show some proof ( it was no harder to look it up on Snopes and copy as it was for jafar to make up his story and that is what I pointed out or tried to ) Do you all think every thread on here is 100% true ? No there not that is why people debate them with facts not silly headlines and furthermore others here also thought it was true as well as thousands on fb that are still posting about it

So we will keep letting this fungus over take the board ( I tried for a long time to just be cool with everyone but this guy is beyond any of that ) so y'all have at it, no I wont say I am leaving ( too many people I like here ) but this board is being dragged down quickly and y'all seem to like it so I will sit back and let y'all reap the benefits of having a genius on board with y'all . A word of advice Jeff if I may be so bold. Put him/it on ignore as I did. Reply to it only makes it want to feed more here IMHO. The fungus stays as far as I know because its wanted here. Go figure on that, I gave up on it myself! Was right at the door of leaving myself but thought why give it the pleasure. Also knew three others that were in the same boat. -Tyr

Arbo
09-30-2013, 08:47 AM
A word of advice Jeff if I may be so bold. Put him/it on ignore as I did.

Yet you, like AT still address and talk about me. Funny how that 'ignore' thing works. Better to just admit you are incapable of backing up your words and are tired of feeling like a fool when it is pointed out.

Jeff
09-30-2013, 09:01 AM
A word of advice Jeff if I may be so bold. Put him/it on ignore as I did. Reply to it only makes it want to feed more here IMHO. The fungus stays as far as I know because its wanted here. Go figure on that, I gave up on it myself! Was right at the door of leaving myself but thought why give it the pleasure. Also knew three others that were in the same boat. -Tyr

Tyr I always came here because it is fun but for some reason some of those in charge had befriended this fungus so yes he is allowed to stay , the worst part about putting scum like this on ignore ( which I have never done , since being back I have tried my hardest to see the good in all posting , heck I even went to bat for Robert on a couple occasions not saying he was right but finding reasons for his behavior )but I watch even those that have placed him on ignore every time they post this idiot has a nasty slide comment to make , if the Mods want us to place people on ignore they ought to do something about a guy that has to post a comment (a nasty " I am smarter than you " comment ) when he continues to do this as I see him doing with quite a few he ought to be banned , this is nothing more than trolling and ought to be handled but instead I see he has befriended some Mods and 1 or 2 other good posters that have all become anti Christian and Anti reality , yes to defend the Muslim religion you must be out of touch with reality because all ya have to do is turn the news on and see things aren't OK with the Muslims. AS for jafar's explanation I do understand , according to him they are not acting Muslim like ( in many cases out right breaking scriptures he post ) but I also posted experts ( in the Muslim religion ) and for some reason the scripture they show differs quite a bit from jafar's but yet they show you the page and everything else ya need to know it is straight out of the Koran , but back to the point, as long as the Mods think this fungus is doing such a great Job this just isn't fun anymore , and yes I hate it for Jim because he will be stuck with a couple good Mods and that will be it , because once this idiot runs all he wants off of the site that is all that will be left .

Jeff
09-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Yet you, like AT still address and talk about me. Funny how that 'ignore' thing works. Better to just admit you are incapable of backing up your words and are tired of feeling like a fool when it is pointed out.

Tyr I always came here because it is fun but for some reason some of those in charge had befriended this fungus so yes he is allowed to stay , the worst part about putting scum like this on ignore ( which I have never done , since being back I have tried my hardest to see the good in all posting , heck I even went to bat for Robert on a couple occasions not saying he was right but finding reasons for his behavior )but I watch even those that have placed him on ignore every time they post this idiot has a nasty slide comment to make , if the Mods want us to place people on ignore they ought to do something about a guy that has to post a comment (a nasty " I am smarter than you " comment ) when he continues to do this as I see him doing with quite a few he ought to be banned , this is nothing more than trolling and ought to be handled but instead I see he has befriended some Mods and 1 or 2 other good posters that have all become anti Christian and Anti reality , yes to defend the Muslim religion you must be out of touch with reality because all ya have to do is turn the news on and see things aren't OK with the Muslims. AS for jafar's explanation I do understand , according to him they are not acting Muslim like ( in many cases out right breaking scriptures he post ) but I also posted experts ( in the Muslim religion ) and for some reason the scripture they show differs quite a bit from jafar's but yet they show you the page and everything else ya need to know it is straight out of the Koran , but back to the point, as long as the Mods think this fungus is doing such a great Job this just isn't fun anymore , and yes I hate it for Jim because he will be stuck with a couple good Mods and that will be it , because once this idiot runs all he wants off of the site that is all that will be left .

This is exactly what I am talking about if the administration wants people to place others on ignore ( great idea ) then they need to stop this trash ( yes it is hard to know if someone actually placed someone on ignore but I hadn't seen Tyr post anything to Arbo but yet he still must be slammed by this idiot ,I mean look at the list of people this fungus has either called stupid a moron or and other choice of words, they are all good people but yet he says he doesn't act holier than thou and wants proof of the fact, just read this thread proof enough

Arbo
09-30-2013, 09:42 AM
but I watch even those that have placed him on ignore every time they post

They keep talking about him or take jabs. Funny how that works. Oh, but you don't notice that, eh? LOL.

Arbo
09-30-2013, 09:43 AM
yet he says he doesn't act holier than thou and wants proof of the fact, just read this thread proof enough

No, you made a claim that I have said I am smarter than others. I asked for proof of that claim. You still have not provided it, and that was expected. But nice try at spin there buddy.

jafar00
09-30-2013, 11:19 PM
but I also posted experts ( in the Muslim religion ) and for some reason the scripture they show differs quite a bit from jafar's but yet they show you the page and everything else ya need to know it is straight out of the Koran

I've seen out of context verses with contrived interpretations based on nothing but complete ignorance, copy pasted from hate sites only. I can explain how a Muslim who has studied his religion understands them. You can accept my explanation or not.

Gaffer
10-01-2013, 07:53 AM

I'm with you Jeff. I've seen the same things you have. Attacks on the posters that have him on ignore. He came here specifically attacking people as if he was aware of who they were from past experience. He doesn't debate. He makes statements and waits for any type of reference to himself to accuse the other of attacking him. He repeatedly takes things out of context answering only portions of posts that he deems relevant.

I've eaten his lunch once already and he's not ready for prime time. Just another narcissistic wanna be intellectual. I haven't put him on ignore yet but he's this close [ ]. I think the whole cabal needs to put him on ignore. And I think the cabal is a lot larger than he thinks it is. He could well find himself talking to...himself.

He's trolling, nit picking and derailing regularly. A regular arbohog you might say.

Larrymc
10-01-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm with you Jeff. I've seen the same things you have. Attacks on the posters that have him on ignore. He came here specifically attacking people as if he was aware of who they were from past experience. He doesn't debate. He makes statements and waits for any type of reference to himself to accuse the other of attacking him. He repeatedly takes things out of context answering only portions of posts that he deems relevant.

I've eaten his lunch once already and he's not ready for prime time. Just another narcissistic wanna be intellectual. I haven't put him on ignore yet but he's this close [ ]. I think the whole cabal needs to put him on ignore. And I think the cabal is a lot larger than he thinks it is. He could well find himself talking to...himself.

He's trolling, nit picking and derailing regularly. A regular arbohog you might say.Im no techy, but perhaps there should be a way to block one on ignore from replying to any post by one who has placed him on ignore? if i understand correctly ignore only stops notification from that person?

Arbo
10-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Oh lord, your little cabal has been disrupted, you can not run freely scaring away most of the user base, the horror. Which forum were you all banned from prior to come here to trash this one? :laugh:

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Guys, you have to look at things from my side. Rules are not being broken. Do we want to set precedent of banning someone because we don't like them? Some are asking me to ban instead of having them use the ignore button. The more of you that place someone on ignore that you don't care for, the less chance you have of seeing anything at all that they post.

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Oh lord, your little cabal has been disrupted, you can not run freely scaring away most of the user base, the horror. Which forum were you all banned from prior to come here to trash this one? :laugh:

And one by one while these guys are finding the ignore button, you continue your little parade to see how many people you can piss off. I suggest you do the ignore thing too. And please stop with questioning me or giving excuses. ONE person is keeping up with many in the starting shit department. The ONLY way that can work is if that's what that person wants.

It goes BOTH ways. I think you all should start right now in ignoring one another. These fights literally can't happen without participants. It's uncool of membership to have falling outs with other members, and then hold staff accountable for something they had nothing to do with.

Arbo
10-01-2013, 10:40 AM
I think you all should start right now in ignoring one another. These fights literally can't happen without participants.

Jim, with all due respect, they claim to have me on ignore, but come into threads merely to mention my name and take jabs. It's not just aimed at me, they do it to others as well, so it seems them putting someone on ignore doesn't stop their picking fights.

I would much rather discuss topics than individuals.

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Jim, with all due respect, they claim to have me on ignore, but come into threads merely to mention my name and take jabs. It's not just aimed at me, they do it to others as well, so it seems them putting someone on ignore doesn't stop their picking fights.

I would much rather discuss topics than individuals.

Well, now you can sulk in another thread then, as you've been removed from this one. I just clearly stated I'm not putting up with this shit. I come here to post just like everyone else, but I have to be a mediator instead at times, or be put on the cutting line if I don't make a choice of sorts. So we'll put a stop to it this way, I'll just stop it from happening.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Well, now you can sulk in another thread then, as you've been removed from this one. I just clearly stated I'm not putting up with this shit. I come here to post just like everyone else, but I have to be a mediator instead at times, or be put on the cutting line if I don't make a choice of sorts. So we'll put a stop to it this way, I'll just stop it from happening. :beer:, well done Jim.. :dance: