PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Imam Calls For Terror Attacks in America

Larrymc
09-30-2013, 11:53 AM
This guy is speaking at a school, in America, and our DOHS says nothing?

http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/29/virginia-muslim-imam-calls-terror-attacks-america-response-u-s-government/?fb_source=pubv1

Arbo
09-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Would be nice if they linked to where they got the story for more verification. But based on what he said, that certainly seems he is inciting violence, and that is a crime. Period.

jafar00
09-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Nice Memri style cut and paste with a few lies thrown in.

The speech was about ETHIOPIA and oppression there, not the US. Context is everything eh?
Kebede Kassa: የሼክ ሻኪር ምክር፤ የጦርነት ቅስቀሳ ወይስ የሰላም ጥሪ? (http://kebedekassa.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/blog-post_3837.html)

aboutime
09-30-2013, 03:16 PM

The speech was about ETHIOPIA and oppression there, not the US. Context is everything eh?
Kebede Kassa: የሼክ ሻኪር ምክር፤ የጦርነት ቅስቀሳ ወይስ የሰላም ጥሪ? (http://kebedekassa.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/blog-post_3837.html)

Another Fine Excuse from jafar. Should we call you Wikijafar???

Jeff
09-30-2013, 03:18 PM

So we have it another fake threat , and jafar you may be 100% right but these threats sure do seem to lead somewhere with all the killings we see, so some of these threats must before real ?

jafar this is way off topic but I recently heard of a sleeper cell right here in the town I live in, seems some friends where hunting a piece of woods that haven't been hunted in a long time , Well just as dark started to fall in they said the Muslims ( that have a gate up at the entrance of the land and two armed guards ) started yelling on bull horns and according to those telling the story it was a big deal all where applauding and such , is this a kind of prayer ? Not real sure what the deal is but again according to the guy telling me there where at least 100 people there and many of them heavily armed also he tells me one of the guys that flew the plane's into the World Trade Center that was suppose to be from GA spent much time here ( again I am not sure how true this is other than there being a bunch of Muslims there I have no idea how this guy found out the rest ) but my question is , is does any of this sound right to you and if so is it something bad or a normal occurrence ?

Arbo
09-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Another Fine Excuse from jafar. Should we call you Wikijafar???

Excuses? Quotes from the first article do indeed match the speech that is given in the 2nd link. And if you read it, you see that it IS about Ethiopia. Unless of course, you have some proof or evidence that it is not. All it takes is comparing quotes from the first link to the second and reading the whole thing....

Larrymc
09-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Would be nice if they linked to where they got the story for more verification. But based on what he said, that certainly seems he is inciting violence, and that is a crime. Period.I thought you would say that, i couldn't find anything else on it, and Snopes has nothing on it, though some seem to think that there is a conspiracy to keep coverage of Muslim outrage over fanatics using Islam, out of the news, of course i don't buy that, with Obama in place, but i do believe this kind of story might be suppressed.

Arbo
09-30-2013, 04:04 PM
I thought you would say that, i couldn't find anything else on it, and Snopes has nothing on it, though some seem to think that there is a conspiracy to keep coverage of Muslim outrage over fanatics using Islam, out of the news, of course i don't buy that, with Obama in place, but i do believe this kind of story might be suppressed.

It appears that the text of the actual speech is available (in english) at the link jafar gave. As I said before, it matches the quotes given in the first article, so it appears the first article was about that speech. And if one reads that speech, they see it is all about Ethiopia, not the US. The guy actually gives some good praise to the country and it's history of taking in people, in the end he even says what they want is a return to an "authentic African Christian nation that used to open its arms for the oppressed, for the weak. This is the Ethiopia we want. And we will be the first citizens to defend it."

Larrymc
09-30-2013, 04:21 PM

Kebede Kassa: የሼክ ሻኪር ምክር፤ የጦርነት ቅስቀሳ ወይስ የሰላም ጥሪ? (http://kebedekassa.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/blog-post_3837.html)His was speaking in an American school, Urging Muslims in America to wage war for Islam, was he asking them to go to Ethiopia? I don't think so, and why did a member fell the need to assure the congregation he was not inciting Jihad, though it was after the message and the damage had been done.

Larrymc
09-30-2013, 04:49 PM
It appears that the text of the actual speech is available (in english) at the link jafar gave. As I said before, it matches the quotes given in the first article, so it appears the first article was about that speech. And if one reads that speech, they see it is all about Ethiopia, not the US. The guy actually gives some good praise to the country and it's history of taking in people, in the end he even says what they want is a return to an "authentic African Christian nation that used to open its arms for the oppressed, for the weak. This is the Ethiopia we want. And we will be the first citizens to defend it."I had a look at that site, since the article don't give us the actual speech, Jafar may be right about the context, but you can see my concerns in my reply to him.

jafar00
09-30-2013, 09:13 PM
So we have it another fake threat , and jafar you may be 100% right but these threats sure do seem to lead somewhere with all the killings we see, so some of these threats must before real ?

There is no threat here. Just more (as I said before) Memri style selectively cut and pasted out of context propaganda designed to push a particular agenda.

jafar this is way off topic but I recently heard of a sleeper cell right here in the town I live in, seems some friends where hunting a piece of woods that haven't been hunted in a long time , Well just as dark started to fall in they said the Muslims ( that have a gate up at the entrance of the land and two armed guards ) started yelling on bull horns and according to those telling the story it was a big deal all where applauding and such , is this a kind of prayer ? Not real sure what the deal is but again according to the guy telling me there where at least 100 people there and many of them heavily armed also he tells me one of the guys that flew the plane's into the World Trade Center that was suppose to be from GA spent much time here ( again I am not sure how true this is other than there being a bunch of Muslims there I have no idea how this guy found out the rest ) but my question is , is does any of this sound right to you and if so is it something bad or a normal occurrence ?

Do you normally get bunches of angry men with guns shouting on bullhorns in the woods in the US? From my perspective that sounds a bit weird. Don't the police know about it?

His was speaking in an American school, Urging Muslims in America to wage war for Islam, was he asking them to go to Ethiopia? I don't think so, and why did a member fell the need to assure the congregation he was not inciting Jihad, though it was after the message and the damage had been done.

Read the full text of the speech. It is different to what is implied by the OP propaganda piece. I'm sure you can see that.