PDA

View Full Version : 9/30 off topic posts

Arbo
09-29-2013, 07:52 PM
glockmail. Sounds like we should all be cheering, and hoping there is never a shortage of such losers. Otherwise. A shortage would mean we'd have no familiar members, like the one's I have on IGNORE, to laugh at.

The man with no testicles speaks up again. Go figure, a lot of hot air, but no balls.

glockmail
09-29-2013, 08:19 PM
The man with no testicles speaks up again. Go figure, a lot of hot air, but no balls.I'm guessing that any vet has more balls than you do. :laugh:

Arbo
09-29-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm guessing that any vet has more balls than you do. :laugh:

You can't be that stupid. Can you?

aboutime
09-29-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm guessing that any vet has more balls than you do. :laugh:

glock. You can let him know. Whenever he's done playing with them. I'd feel better if he returns them.

Arbo
09-29-2013, 08:27 PM
glock. You can let him know. Whenever he's done playing with them. I'd feel better if he returns them.

Again showing you have no balls, as you scream about having me on 'ignore' yet continually address me. Such a little girl.

glockmail
09-30-2013, 07:20 AM
You can't be that stupid. Can you? You must be stupid to think that logical thinking is stupid. :laugh:

Arbo
09-30-2013, 08:19 AM
You must be stupid to think that logical thinking is stupid. :laugh:

So your answer is yes, you not only can be, but ARE so stupid that you make a comment about vets...

glockmail
09-30-2013, 08:30 AM
So your answer is yes, you not only can be, but ARE so stupid that you make a comment about vets...You must be stupid to think that your argument there is logical. :laugh:

Arbo
09-30-2013, 08:45 AM
You must be stupid to think that your argument there is logical. :laugh:

You made a moronic statement that proves you don't pay a bit of attention. Time to move on.

glockmail
09-30-2013, 09:35 AM
You made a moronic statement that proves you don't pay a bit of attention. Time to move on. Your judgement is completely illogical, yet you insist on having the last word, like a little girl. :laugh:

Arbo
09-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Your judgement is completely illogical, yet you insist on having the last word, like a little girl. :laugh:

So we see again your inability to stick to a topic. Shocker! Hey dumbass, you talked about 'any vet', yet are ignorant of the fact that I am a vet. Idiot. Good grief, such a moron.

glockmail
09-30-2013, 09:52 AM
So we see again your inability to stick to a topic. Shocker! Hey dumbass, you talked about 'any vet', yet are ignorant of the fact that I am a vet. Idiot. Good grief, such a moron.So what? It's still logical to say that any vet has more balls than you. Stop being such a little girl. :laugh:

glockmail
09-30-2013, 09:58 AM
And in the other thread you accuse me of making personal attacks. What a dumbass! :laugh:

Arbo
09-30-2013, 12:17 PM
So what? It's still logical to say that any vet has more balls than you.

Do you know what 'logic' is? See, 'any vet' would include me. So you are saying that I have more balls than me. No, not logical. Dumbass.

aboutime
09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
And in the other thread you accuse me of making personal attacks. What a dumbass! :laugh:

glock. Please tell him...I WANT MINE BACK. He claims to have them, and if he is the honorable person he would like us to think he is. Bout time for him to GIVE MY BALLS back.

glockmail
09-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Do you know what 'logic' is? See, 'any vet' would include me. So you are saying that I have more balls than me. No, not logical. Dumbass.Actually, it's completely logical to compare you to either those out of your subset or within it. This is an undeniable fact, and therefore the following statements are both logical:

1. Any non-vet has more balls than you.
2. Any vet has more balls than you.

Try again. :laugh: