PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad: U.S., Israel will soon die

-Cp
01-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Ahmadinejad: Be assured that the US and Israel will soon end lives

Israel and the United States will soon be destroyed, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday during a meeting with Syria's foreign minister, the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) website said in a report. Iran's official FARS news agency also reported the comments.

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad… assured that the United States and the Zionist regime of Israel will soon come to the end of their lives," the Iranian president was quoted as saying.

"Sparking discord among Muslims, especially between the Shiites and Sunnis, is a plot hatched by the Zionists and the US for dominating regional nations and looting their resources," Ahmadinejad added, according to the report.

The Iranian president also directly tied events in Lebanon to a wider plan aimed at Israel's destruction. He called on "regional countries" to "support the Islamic resistance of the Lebanese people and strive to enhance solidarity and unity among the different Palestinian groups in a bid to pave the ground for the undermining of the Zionist regime whose demise is, of course, imminent."

Ahmadinejad has threatened the State of Israel with annihilation several times in recent months, and has recently added the US and Britain to the list of countries he says will be destroyed.

Syria's Foreign Minister, Wailed Mualem, accused the US of attempting to carry out a "massacre of Muslims" and of sowing "discord among Islamic faiths in the region."

Mualem called on "regional states to pave the ground for the establishment of peace and tranquillity… while preventing further genocide of the Muslims," the IRIB website said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3356154,00.html

Gaffer
01-25-2007, 04:05 PM
And this is the guy they insist we should "talk" with.

I think we should talk with a smart bomb on the parliment while he's giving one of these speeches.

darin
01-25-2007, 04:07 PM
B-b-but we need DIALOG with him!! to UNDERSTAND him!!

:(

MOAB please!

jillian
01-25-2007, 04:15 PM
B-b-but we need DIALOG with him!! to UNDERSTAND him!!

:(

MOAB please!

Ever hear the expression: "keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer"?

darin
01-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Ever hear the expression: "keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer"?

It doesn't work. Not in this case. There's nothing to gain by waiting until they attack.

Gaffer
01-25-2007, 04:34 PM
A pre-emtive attack in this case is even more critical than going after saddam. And I still believe if we take down iran we will then find bin laden. He and his buddy, I'm an alzarcowee, Are sitting comfortably in tehran making tapes and videos.

Gunny
01-25-2007, 09:06 PM
A pre-emtive attack in this case is even more critical than going after saddam. And I still believe if we take down iran we will then find bin laden. He and his buddy, I'm an alzarcowee, Are sitting comfortably in tehran making tapes and videos.

I'm sure the lefties will claim Iran has no WMDs and no proven ties to Islamofascist terrorism.:laugh:

Gaffer
01-25-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm sure the lefties will claim Iran has no WMDs and no proven ties to Islamofascist terrorism.:laugh:

I know they will. They will insist we need to have more dialogue with them. Hell, they would want a dialogue with bin laden if he came out of hiding.

Gunny
01-25-2007, 09:35 PM
I know they will. They will insist we need to have more dialogue with them. Hell, they would want a dialogue with bin laden if he came out of hiding.

I've got "dialogue" for them both. 185 gr Winchester Silvertip, SMJ HP in .45 ACP.