PDA

View Full Version : I Want ‘A World Where All Your Churches Burn

Larrymc
09-30-2013, 06:27 PM
If he said that about a Mosque, or to a LGBT group, he would be in jail, For the gun grabbers this may be one to check out.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/28/man-to-college-pro-life-group-i-want-a-world-where-all-your-churches-burn/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2013, 06:41 PM
If he said that about a Mosque, or to a LGBT group, he would be in jail, For the gun grabbers this may be one to check out.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/28/man-to-college-pro-life-group-i-want-a-world-where-all-your-churches-burn/ As God is my witness , I would have flat out stomped that guys ass right then and there and nobody on this planet could have stopped me unless using a weapon on me! In fact, if I saw that scum anywhere in my town right now I'd go do that. He richly deserves a damn fine attitude adjustment for that but the world is set up for dipshits like him to get away with junk like that. -Tyr

Larrymc
09-30-2013, 06:45 PM
As God is my witness , I would have flat out stomped that guys ass right then and there and nobody on this planet could have stopped me unless using a weapon on me! In fact, if I saw that scum anywhere in my town right now I'd go do that. He richly deserves a damn fine attitude adjustment for that but the world is set up for dipshits like him to get away with junk like that. -Tyras i indicated had been, certain other groups he would be in Jail, Fo sure.

aboutime
09-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Before I read the story...and I didn't watch the video. I expected to learn those words had been spoken by a member of this forum. Sounds very familiar, and not all that unexpected.

As for the person who actually said that.

I honestly do appreciate seeing, and hearing him say such a thing.

It helps to prove how RADICAL the stupid, and brainless happily advertise their hatred for all to see.

jafar00
09-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Militant Atheism at work.

Still, isn't this guy's hate speech protected by your 1st Amendment? :p

aboutime
09-30-2013, 09:36 PM

Of course it is. He can, and did say what he wanted according to our Constitution.

That doesn't mean anyone has to like, or agree with what he said.

But it does help to identify the real enemies...whenever they speak, or pretend to care.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2013, 10:19 PM

Still, isn't this guy's hate speech protected by your 1st Amendment? :p And your reply would have been the same had he used the word--- mosques--- instead? Somehow I doubt it..... --Tyr

jafar00
09-30-2013, 11:14 PM
And your reply would have been the same had he used the word--- mosques--- instead? Somehow I doubt it..... --Tyr

About the 1st amendment, I understand he would have been free to say Mosques too. Correct?

BTW I don't agree with what he said about burning Churches either.

Thunderknuckles
09-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Here's a philosophical question:
Suppose you had a flux capacitor and could travel back in time to when your mother became pregnant unexpectedly and your birth would be a burden. Would you do all you could to convince your mother how "awesome" an abortion would be for her?

If your answer is no then shut the fuck up. It's no mistake that the only people that support abortion are the living.
If you answer is yes, then I will be the first in line to thank you while your existence is erased from our universe.

DragonStryk72
10-01-2013, 12:39 AM

You know, I miss the days when saying something like what that student said counted in court as provocation, so when you decked the guy, it was legal. "He issued a threat, your honor. I responded to his threat."

logroller
10-01-2013, 04:55 AM
I hope they burn too, and burn bright...with love and compassion for those like that guy who so desperately need it. I mean seriously, guy needs a hug.

Noir
10-01-2013, 05:46 AM
As God is my witness , I would have flat out stomped that guys ass right then and there and nobody on this planet could have stopped me unless using a weapon on me! In fact, if I saw that scum anywhere in my town right now I'd go do that. He richly deserves a damn fine attitude adjustment for that but the world is set up for dipshits like him to get away with junk like that. -Tyr

Because thats what Jesus would have wanted (:

glockmail
10-01-2013, 07:07 AM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/28/man-to-college-pro-life-group-i-want-a-world-where-all-your-churches-burn/
This is the militant left, haters of freedom and free speech. No surprise at all.

glockmail
10-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Edit:

I hope they burn too, and burn bright...with love and compassion for those like that guy who so desperately need it. I mean seriously, guy needs a hug.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Because thats what Jesus would have wanted (: No but its damn sure what I wanted. I am an imperfect creature often yielding to savage and barbaric impulses to stomp deserving scum 's asses. So sue me. :laugh:--Tyr

Arbo
10-01-2013, 10:05 AM
No but its damn sure what I wanted. I am an imperfect creature often yielding to savage and barbaric impulses to stomp deserving scum 's asses. So sue me. :laugh:--Tyr

So the response to people who you see as attacking your religion is violence. Sounds familiar. Sort of like something out of the middle east. :laugh:

logroller
10-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Edit:

I've been called a lot of names on here, but that's hands down the most offensive. :slap:

Nukeman
10-01-2013, 01:34 PM
About the 1st amendment, I understand he would have been free to say Mosques too. Correct?

BTW I don't agree with what he said about burning Churches either.
Here is the point that MOST do not get about the 1st. You have the freedom to say what you want, you also have the freedom to receive whatever consequences come from that freedom.. The reaction may not be civil or even legal but if you say something be prepared to back it up somehow. In other words pick your audience.

aboutime
10-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Here is the point that MOST do not get about the 1st. You have the freedom to say what you want, you also have the freedom to receive whatever consequences come from that freedom.. The reaction may not be civil or even legal but if you say something be prepared to back it up somehow. In other words pick your audience.

Nukeman. There was a time in my life, long ago, when much younger, when I would have appeared before a judge, in a court room. Trying to explain why that STUDENT'S face, kept jumping in front of my right, and left FISTS.

Gaffer
10-02-2013, 07:05 AM
As an atheist I would have kicked the shit out of him myself.

He has freedom of speech, but so do I, I just talk with my hands a lot.

tailfins
10-02-2013, 07:11 AM

The ironic thing is that his kind are paving the way for militant Muslims to take over. Militant Muslims are even more harsh than Fred Phelps, who is considered a clown by most Christians. Yes, I said militant Muslims, not all Muslims.

On what I would have done: Said he was threatening to burn down MY church while I was in it (which is logically true) and filed assault charges.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2013, 06:02 PM
As an atheist I would have kicked the shit out of him myself.

He has freedom of speech, but so do I, I just talk with my hands a lot.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gaffer again. As do I. -:beer: :clap:-Tyr