PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda Teaches Never Be Friends With Non-Muslims, They are Enemies

Jeff
10-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Yes more from the religion of peace, there is no doubt that these are not real Muslims , but there are a awful lot of fake Muslims :rolleyes: but heck I thought I would post it anyway

Like the video above, MEMRI has found another Islamic pronouncement from Muslims that all non-Muslims are enemies to all Muslims and must be killed or converted. This time it is an al Qaeda pronouncement that Muslims should never be friends with non-Muslims because all who are not Muslim are enemies of all who are Muslims.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/09/25237-al-qaeda-teaches-never-be-friends-with-non-muslims-they-are-enemies/

Jeff
10-01-2013, 08:31 AM
More Fake Muslims, but man look how many fakes there are :rolleyes: and again all with the same message, evil , killings and killings of any that don't believe, I am glad we have a authority ( or a couple on this board that we can believe over the millions that say different or I would be worried about these animals :rolleyes:)

Members of the militant Nigerian Muslim group called Boko Haram are proud to have taken responsibility for attacking a school in the dead of night and murdering around 50 students who were sleeping at the time.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/09/25240-nigeria-muslim-terrorists-kill-50-sleeping-students/

Arbo
10-01-2013, 08:32 AM
You all hate them anyway, so why would you want them to be friends with you? I would think you would be GLAD they are taught to have nothing to do with you.

Larrymc
10-01-2013, 10:10 AM
You all hate them anyway, so why would you want them to be friends with you? I would think you would be GLAD they are taught to have nothing to do with you.Sense Americans or so Despicable, why are they coming here in droves, we hate the extremist, as for me i distrust the rest, While we are a Nation of Immigrants, most come here, to enjoy our freedoms, that allow them to live and worship in the way they please, and our quit happy with it, Only the Muslims while perching the evils of our traditions, and hate for the citizens for there beliefs, still keep coming not to enjoy or freedoms but to convince us that they are Evil. The Question while there are many religions in this country that do not agree with Christianity, do you see any Questioned or Degraded here, no not even your beloved Atheistic stance unless you attempt to discredit Christianity with it. If you see no reason to question Islam, that's your business, but don't try to encourage others to ignore the obvious, because you choose to live with your head in the sand.

logroller
10-01-2013, 10:28 AM
The slain in that college were all Muslims...real or fake, I don't know.

gabosaurus
10-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Muslims are bad. Bad, bad, bad. Muslims are SO bad that there are 400 different DP threads about it. That is really bad.

If DP had admins, they were make a "Muslims are bad" forum.

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 01:31 PM
If DP had admins, they were make a "Muslims are bad" forum.

Care to decipher this for me?

aboutime
10-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Care to decipher this for me?

Jim. I think she meant to say "gabby", instead of Muslim.

jafar00
10-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Since when does Al Qaeda represent Islam?

Drummond
10-01-2013, 02:19 PM

Try telling them that they don't, Jafar.

Then again, if telling Al Qaeda that is asking too much, you could always converse with your Hamas chums in similar terms ....

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 02:38 PM

They don't. You know that and I know that. BUT - they don't know that, nor do millions and millions, if not a lot more around the world. The only way this can be cleared up, in my belief, is by getting rid of them or mass education - either way I would expect the responsibility to fall on the countries in which they reside, and more so since those countries don't want outsiders helping.

If we had a serial killer on the loose over here, it becomes the responsibility of the USA, and of the State where he/she resides or they are having the murders.

Another angle - supposedly Al Qaeda is "teaching" things to people. This is dangerous, as just how much of a following do they have? How many ears will find their words to be real? Then add in the regular everyday radicals and radical Imams. How many people are they preaching their perverted version of Islam to?

Teaching and fixing the perversion will be difficult. I vote for cutting off the head of the problem, which is Al Qaeda and other terrorists looking to seize Islam, and kill as many as they can that stand in the way.

aboutime
10-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Something none of us have mentioned, and we won't hear from jafar is....Under the umbrella of the Muslim Brotherhood...it doesn't matter what Label we might place on those who are sworn to Kill Americans like...AQ, Hamas, Hezbolla, and the combined Islamic/Muslim, secretive armies around the world who hide, and deny any connections to Islam, or Muslims. They simple want the Western World to be destroyed. And, anyone who isn't Islamic, or Muslim must DIE. Not my words. THEIRS.

jafar00
10-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Try telling them that they don't, Jafar.

If I ever meet one, I will :p

They don't. You know that and I know that. BUT - they don't know that, nor do millions and millions, if not a lot more around the world. The only way this can be cleared up, in my belief, is by getting rid of them or mass education - either way I would expect the responsibility to fall on the countries in which they reside, and more so since those countries don't want outsiders helping.

If we had a serial killer on the loose over here, it becomes the responsibility of the USA, and of the State where he/she resides or they are having the murders.

Another angle - supposedly Al Qaeda is "teaching" things to people. This is dangerous, as just how much of a following do they have? How many ears will find their words to be real? Then add in the regular everyday radicals and radical Imams. How many people are they preaching their perverted version of Islam to?

Teaching and fixing the perversion will be difficult. I vote for cutting off the head of the problem, which is Al Qaeda and other terrorists looking to seize Islam, and kill as many as they can that stand in the way.

AQ is a political tool. They use fear and propaganda the same as your govt would use it to have you support whatever they do. The Cold War is a good example. I grew up thinking Russian women were frumpy, dressed in rags with facial hair and smelling of cabbage. How wrong were we once we saw what they are really like? :)

Jeff
10-01-2013, 03:33 PM

AQ is a political tool. They use fear and propaganda the same as your govt would use it to have you support whatever they do. The Cold War is a good example. I grew up thinking Russian women were frumpy, dressed in rags with facial hair and smelling of cabbage. How wrong were we once we saw what they are really like? :)

Just scanning threw quick but I have to agree with ya jafar I also grew up with the worst image's you could think of in my mind of what Russian woman looked like :laugh: then I worked with a kid from Russia for a bit and his sister came to pick him up one night , man did my mind change quickly .

Drummond
10-01-2013, 04:01 PM

'Strangely enough', I suspect that this would be a very quick meeting !!

Would you survive it ? Or would your getaway be speedy enough ?

jafar00
10-01-2013, 08:05 PM
'Strangely enough', I suspect that this would be a very quick meeting !!

Would you survive it ? Or would your getaway be speedy enough ?

I've been to Mosques in about 20 different countries. I've yet to meet one so I have no idea.

tailfins
10-02-2013, 07:04 AM
I've been to Mosques in about 20 different countries. I've yet to meet one so I have no idea.

It's obvious that the OP was a cry for friendship. Jeff wants you to prove him wrong by being his friend. Will you be Jeff's friend? :bighug:

jafar00
10-02-2013, 03:11 PM
It's obvious that the OP was a cry for friendship. Jeff wants you to prove him wrong by being his friend. Will you be Jeff's friend? :bighug:

Why not? :)