PDA

View Full Version : jim

Arbo
10-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Jim, with all due respect, they claim to have me on ignore, but come into threads merely to mention my name and take jabs. It's not just aimed at me, they do it to others as well, so it seems them putting someone on ignore doesn't stop their picking fights.

I would much rather discuss topics than individuals.

Well, now you can sulk in another thread then, as you've been removed from this one. I just clearly stated I'm not putting up with this shit. I come here to post just like everyone else, but I have to be a mediator instead at times, or be put on the cutting line if I don't make a choice of sorts. So we'll put a stop to it this way, I'll just stop it from happening.

LOL. No sulking, just stating a fact. But make sure you thread ban me and let the trolls that have scared away most of your users keep on keeping on with their trolling. Pretty pathetic.

jimnyc
10-01-2013, 10:52 AM
LOL. No sulking, just stating a fact. But make sure you thread ban me and let the trolls that have scared away most of your users keep on keeping on with their trolling. Pretty pathetic.

You may want to reread the rules again. You don't get to bring your gripes public, whether in the cage or not. End of that story.

To quickly answer your retarded post - YOU are doing the EXACT same thing as others, while you bitch about the very same people you make accusations of. It's hypocritical to the 10th degree and getting tiresome. What just happened to you in that thread will apply to others. I JUST made that statement in my prior post, in which you ignored what I said and had to once again question.