PDA

View Full Version : Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 06:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-iran-seeking-ability-rush-bomb-163527031.html

Timothy Witcher 3 hours ago

New York (AFP) - Israel is ready to act alone to stop Iran making a nuclear bomb, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday, in a warning against rushing into deals with Tehran's new leaders.

"Israel will not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons. If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone," Netanyahu told a UN summit, in an attack on overtures made by Iran's President Hassan Rouhani.

Netanyahu linked Rouhani, who held a landmark conversation with US President Barack Obama while in New York last week, to past attacks blamed on Iran.

"He fooled the world once. Now he thinks he can fool it again. You see, Rouhani thinks he can have his yellow cake and eat it too," Netanyahu said, demanding sanctions pressure be maintained.
Western negotiators are to hold new talks with Iranian representatives in Geneva this month in a first test of the overtures.

But Rouhani also faces opposition at home. A group of young Islamists gathered at Tehran airport to protest when Rouhani returned on Sunday. One hurled a shoe at him.

An Iranian diplomat quickly criticized Netanyahu's comments as "extremely inflammatory."

"The Israeli prime minister had better not even think about attacking Iran, let alone planning for that," Khodadad Seifi, a deputy ambassador at Iran's UN mission, told the UN General Assembly.

Netanyahu should "seriously avoid miscalculation" in the showdown, he added.

Arbo
10-01-2013, 06:17 PM
At least one world leader in the America-Israel team has balls.

jafar00
10-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Netanyahu is a few Matzo Balls short of a soup by the sounds of it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Netanyahu is a few Matzo Balls short of a soup by the sounds of it. Actually, he is dead on the money. I hope he has Obama figured out enough to give the bastard completely false info on what and when Israel will act to stop Iran. If he trusts Obama he will be sorely disappointed. Obama will tell Iran Israel's plans as sure as God made little green apples. --Tyr

aboutime
10-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Actually, he is dead on the money. I hope he has Obama figured out enough to give the bastard completely false info on what and when Israel will act to stop Iran. If he trusts Obama he will be sorely disappointed. Obama will tell Iran Israel's plans as sure as God made little green apples. --Tyr

Tyr. I do believe Israel no longer trusts anything our TRAITOR-IN-CHIEF says, or does.
He (Obama) is a wuss. Has no courage. Cannot be trusted. And is a PISS POOR EXAMPLE of what he can only dream of calling leadership. Which explains why PUTIN plays him like a fiddle, and reminds me how Putin could be the Drill Instructor from FULL METAL JACKET...talking to Obama about SHITTING DOWN HIS NECK.
I hope Israel shows the world how IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE...long ago.

gabosaurus
10-01-2013, 11:30 PM
I am in favor of this. Let the two big terrorist states go head to head and leave everyone else out of it. Perhaps they can blow each other up.

Jeff
10-02-2013, 06:33 AM
I am in favor of this. Let the two big terrorist states go head to head and leave everyone else out of it. Perhaps they can blow each other up.

Although a good idea you know there will be others that will have to get involved, at one point we would of been at the very least supplying Israel with Arms now a days I am not sure who we will supply with Arms but make no mistake Obama will be supplying someone

jafar00
10-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Now I'm confused.

A few weeks ago you guys were all defending Iran and Russia when they said it was the rebels that used chemical weapons. Now you are against them again?

*faint*

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Now I'm confused.

A few weeks ago you guys were all defending Iran and Russia when they said it was the rebels that used chemical weapons. Now you are against them again?

*faint*

I think you are revising history to what you like. No one here ever really defended Iran or Russia, but perhaps gave a tad of a kudos for a single action. Saying they got something right in a particular instance surely doesn't make one a supporter of them. Hell, I think both of them have/had their hands in the Syria problem. Anyway, saying they made a 'right' statement hardly means one is defending them.

aboutime
10-02-2013, 01:51 PM
I think you are revising history to what you like. No one here ever really defended Iran or Russia, but perhaps gave a tad of a kudos for a single action. Saying they got something right in a particular instance surely doesn't make one a supporter of them. Hell, I think both of them have/had their hands in the Syria problem. Anyway, saying they made a 'right' statement hardly means one is defending them.

jim. By now. Most of us recognize when jafar is searching for any, and all kinds of excuses to twist the context to fit his inability to comprehend what he intentionally does not want to hear.