PDA

View Full Version : 10-2 off topic posts

DragonStryk72
10-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Teabagging

This is it. This is all you have, it's all you ever have for any discussion. You say you're bad at debating, but it's really that you're too lazy to do so. Every single time, it is all you have. It doesn't even matter if people bring up respectful points, you still insult them, because you can. Oh, you'll hide behind that weak ass shield of "Well they started it!"

Two problems with that: One, you started it here. Two, you work in a school, and if a kid punch punched another kid, does "He started it!" obviate of all blame for fighting? No, and it never has, and you damned sure know better. Grow up.

gabosaurus
10-01-2013, 11:25 PM
It doesn't even matter if people bring up respectful points, you still insult them, because you can.

None of you has a respectful point. Or is even respectful (with the exception of Glock). Your entire point is "my side is right, your side is wrong."
If the GOP takes the references to Obamacare out of the spending bill, it passes. There is reason for it to be there except as a bone of contention. The GOP know that the Dems will reject it, so they do it to provide a means of disagreement.
I don't like Obamacare. I am against it. But it doesn't belong in a bill to keep the federal government open. Take it out and bill passes.

gabosaurus
10-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Isn't this a duplicate of another thread with the same subject?

It's a duplicate of several hundred threads with the same subject. :rolleyes:

http://www.contractortalk.com/attachments/f11/23007d1252548069-reminder-not_this_shit_again.jpg

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 07:14 AM
None of you has a respectful point.

Please show us where this thread degraded in the slightest before you started with your teabagging crap. Can you do that? My guess is that you'll point to other threads. If that be the case, I would say it's stupid to try and ruin one thread based on what happened in another thread. One might think you have more of an interest in getting a rise out of people than truly discussing things.

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 07:28 AM
It's a duplicate of several hundred threads with the same subject. :rolleyes:

http://www.contractortalk.com/attachments/f11/23007d1252548069-reminder-not_this_shit_again.jpg

You're more than free to ignore threads you don't care for, but posts like this make you worse than anyone making repetitive posts. I'd take someone posting a similar subject often than someone trolling threads.

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Hell, this is even a different thread. There was even another thread where Gabby was off on the teabagging term yesterday. Odd insult for a woman to be using.

tailfins
10-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Hell, this is even a different thread. There was even another thread where Gabby was off on the teabagging term yesterday. Odd insult for a woman to be using.

Why's that? She might be making you a bonafide offer. She is angling to be a mod after all.

DragonStryk72
10-16-2013, 10:01 PM
None of you has a respectful point. Or is even respectful (with the exception of Glock). Your entire point is "my side is right, your side is wrong."
If the GOP takes the references to Obamacare out of the spending bill, it passes. There is reason for it to be there except as a bone of contention. The GOP know that the Dems will reject it, so they do it to provide a means of disagreement.
I don't like Obamacare. I am against it. But it doesn't belong in a bill to keep the federal government open. Take it out and bill passes.

I have, multiple times. FJ has, multiple times. Sassy, Jim, how many others have you slammed with your prejudice?