PDA

View Full Version : Muslims are bad

gabosaurus
10-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Obviously they are very bad. Bad, bad, bad. :salute:

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Since the thread was obviously made to poke fun at other members who post Islamic threads, and not something serious that others may want to discuss, moving this to where it belongs in the humor forum.

Arbo
10-02-2013, 11:04 AM

At times it seems as if a forum name change is in order, doesn't it? ;)

I am unable to comprehend the need for a new thread for every new piece of 'evidence' to 'prove' their point about Islam... most of it is related and duplicated, but hey, whatever.

:dance:

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 11:13 AM

I am unable to comprehend the need for a new thread for every new piece of 'evidence' to 'prove' their point about Islam... most of it is related and duplicated, but hey, whatever.

:dance:

If you don't like it, why not move on? Is it really necessary to continually point out that you don't like the amount of threads? Either that, or AGAIN, why not engage the posters in debate in those threads, instead of worrying about the number of posts on the issue? But to simply point out all over that you take issue with the amount of threads/posts is stupid. Use the ignore button or simply not engage those threads and move along. Gabby and yourself don't like WHAT they post, but neither actually debates the issue, but have no problem condemning the others based on quantity.

glockmail
10-02-2013, 12:40 PM

This thread has noting to do with debate, evidence, proof, or even Muslims. It's just Gabs trolling, trying to be as offensive as possible. :slap:

Arbo
10-02-2013, 01:12 PM
When I see you publicly criticize others....

aboutime
10-02-2013, 01:19 PM

Sounds like you are really very proud of TEACHING them well gabby. :clap:

Jeff
10-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Sounds like you are really very proud of TEACHING them well gabby. :clap:

Funny thing is with all the Facts shown on this board alone how the Muslims love there woman and treat them so well Gabby still wants to go to bat for them :eek: It will be liberals like her that once the shit hits the fan that will be begging for someone anyone to protect her , we all saw how nice the Muslims treated the nice lady that did nothing more than question why they where marching , she was called a whore a slut and anything else they could think of.

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 01:24 PM
When I see you publicly criticize others....

I don't see others opening threads to criticize the abundance of threads by another, or making posts to poke at the amount of threads by another. There's no reason to criticize another for starting a thread, posting their opinion with it, and supplying a link. If you don't like what they posted, feel free to offer something to their thread, or feel free to ignore it altogether. But creating threads/posts solely to criticize the amount of stories around one subject is boring and pointless.

Arbo
10-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Missed the point... my comment still stands.

jimnyc
10-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Missed the point... my comment still stands.

Stand with the comment all you like. But keep any future crap about what you dislike to the cage, or here in the humor forum, should it have anything to do with not liking what others post. I've asked all of you guys everyt which way to stop with this crap, but you all will take any little opening to poke at the other. It's fucking tiresome.